JustAnswerOnline service and privacy issues

R Nov 19, 2020

Confidential and personal information in a question I posted on the JustAnswer website is still online and is public, and anyone can see it.
I have emailed the support centre at JustAnswer 5 times about this and called their number in Australia 3 times, but confidential legal information is still online and accessible in a Google search with my name and a keyword about my situation.
The representatives from JustAnswer have said that they deleted all the information in the question I posted in response to the lawyer at JustAnswer, however, there is still information online and public.
After 4 emails and 3 phone calls, I asked to speak to a supervisor, and was told that someone would call me back within 30 minutes, but this hasn't happened either.
I then sent a 5th email with a screenshot of the Google Search page and the JustAnswer webpage to the [email protected] and haven't had a reply.
Given that some of the information has been deleted and is no longer visible with the Google search, it is possible to delete all the information, so that there is no connection with JustAnswer and my name.
Any advice and intervention with this matter would be greatly appreciated as having the information online and public is affecting my health.