Just Answer & Experts, Myjabill.com CAnever ordered or ask for

This charge of $18.00 showed up on my credit card account. I never did any business of any kind with whoever this is.
I want a credit of the $18.00 and no more charges.

• Sm
    smokey69 Mar 25, 2010

how do you get to the winshild motor to hook it upl

• Sm
    smokey69 Mar 25, 2010

how do you get to the wwindshielld to install 1979 dodge inmstall motor

• Do
    Donna Norris Mar 31, 2010

When I went on line to ask a divorce lawyer a question, I agreed to pay the $15.00 but for one time only!! It is on my credit card statement again. This needs to be credited and taken permanently off of my account!!

Patricia A. Bird Jul 14, 2010

I have been billed $11 on 6/10/2010, and another $11 on 7/10/2010. I paid $11 for an answer I received earlier this year which was O.K. I do not owe anything further. A total of $22.00 needs to be taken off my credit card account. My name is Patricia A. Bird.

Patricia A. Bird Jul 14, 2010

My comment is the same as I filled in before.

Patricia A. Bird Jul 14, 2010

My comment is the same as I stated before. I feel that your company should credit my credit card account $22.00.

Patricia A. Bird Jul 14, 2010

How many times do I have to tell you that you need to credit my credit card account in the sum of $22.00. Dont' ask me again!

Patricia A. Bird Jul 14, 2010

Why can't you stop doing this comment business and get on with it?

kkfldkfldkfkd;ka

Patricia A. Bird Jul 14, 2010

Please give me an answer or that you will look into it??

answer doctor Dec 28, 2010

I have been online once and paid $46.00 and it is still coming out of my mastercard every month so I need to be credited $92.00., or I will get a lawyer to look at what you are doing...

• Fk
    F K Tied Mar 03, 2011

I received a $18 charge on my statement [credit card co. says they did another after the statement cut off]. Never had heard of them. Credit card dispute lady called them for a three way conservation and they agreed to credit the $36 and cancel all futher charges.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices