Having problems with Jiffy Lube?

Jiffy Lube Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Jiffy Lube Customer Service. Initial Jiffy Lube complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Jiffy Lube above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Jiffy Lube. Discuss the issues you have had with Jiffy Lube and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Mar 03, 2020

Jiffy Lube International — Oil Change Destroyed Engine

3/3/2020 I had an oil change at this location on January 18th, 2020. Shortly after leaving, my car lost all...

Jan 03, 2020

Jiffy Lube International — battery replacement-jiffy lube refused to honor warranty-unethical practices

The worst company to ever do business with. I live in St. Louis, MO and I've been going to Jiffy Lube...

Jul 11, 2019

Jiffy Lube International — oil change

I purchased a synthetic oil change group on from Jiffy lube. I've been there twice once in June shortly after...

Jiffy Lube International — oil change

On November 24th at Ohio river boulevard Edgeworth PA 15143 Jiffy Lube #1447 I received horrible customer...

Sewickley

Jiffy Lube Internationaloil change

Jiffy lube#3202 3100 Sierra Hwy Rosamond California [protected] BAR#ARD273386 EPA#CAL-[protected]. Nestor did an oil change on my 2003 Honda Civic. Shirley Parsons 2752 Dixie Street Rosamond California 93560. August 31 oil change. September 29 took vehicle back to Jiffy lube to check for oil leak, Nestor topped off the oil . Nestor did not check for the leak. October 2, 2018. I took my vehicle to Auto Pro's II 1475 Sierra Hwy Rosamond California 93560. [protected]. Mario showed me that the leak was caused by oil drain plug had been stripped. Mario replaced the entire oil pan. October 2, 2018 returned to jiffy lube with the invoice. Nestor said I would not get money back, no money for the damage to my vehicle. Please help me with this problem. Shirley Parsons [protected].

Jiffy Lube International — damages to vehicle after service

Director of Operations for Jiffy Lube: Craig Linington On April 27th, 2018, we brought our car into Jiffy...

Jiffy Lube International — poor/rude customer service

I had my oil changed at the Jiffy Lube off Scottsdale Rd, in Scottsdale, AZ, on 4/30/18 (work order: 1951). I...

Jiffy Lube International — overcharged for putting on a spare tire

Today I hit something on the Freeway, damaging the front tire on my car. I went to the closest Jiffy Lube in...

Jiffy Lube International — service

Well today on March 3rd arounds one or two I don't have the exact time I had went to Jiffy Lube in Mashpee...

Mashpee

Jiffy Lube International — oil change at san fernando california

To whom it may concern. Hi my name is Hector Manriquez at 14032 Sayre St Sylmar CA 91342. Last week when in...

Jiffy Lube International — money stolen from my car at jiffy lube

I had my car serviced at this Jiffy Lube, 13300 Minnieville, Rd Woodbridge, VA 22192, when I got in my car to...

Jiffy Lube Boca Raton — service, price and dishonest.

jiffy lube 1236 Atlantic Coast enterprises LLC 23133-4 Sandalfoot Plaza Drive Boca Raton, FL 33428 561- 852...

Jiffy Lube Internationaloil change disaster

After getting an oil change 20 days ago the alert to get an oil change came on. Thinking it was a simple oversight of resetting the oil change system until there were pools of oil on our driveway. This is only the second oil change on my new car and it was done before a long road trip.
    After discovering the large amount of oil on the driveway and smelling burning oil for a few days I looked into the problem. I took it up to the store I had it done at and they did not seem concerned by the mistake they made. THE OIL FILTER WAS NOT TIGHTENED!! Someone went under and tightened it, said they cleaned it up as good as possible, and disappeared. No one offered to contact a manager, refund my money, or even direct me out of the bay.
    The lack of care during the oil change and lack of concern when the issue was brought to their attention is beyond unacceptable.
    I expect to hear a response as soon as possible to resolve this issue. There is no reason this simple task should have been missed. I will be having my car checked at a reputable car service to see if any damage has been done beyond the immense amount of oil on the undercarriage.

Jiffy Lube InternationalWent in for oil change got a tune up and misfire

In for oil change was told needed tune up while taking to much time told techs to put it back together two or three times sent out for after market plugs and wires. Next day started misfiring took back two times not fixed tony martin sent me elsewhere free of charge, still misfiring. Went in car running good, came out with 284.22 bill car misfiring. Talked to district mgr andrew duffy [protected] took to dealer to fix 472.16. So far out 756.38 not to mention time and agrivation. Wouldlikke to see this handled asap

Jiffy Lube InternationalService

I visited this location yesterday for an oilchange.. Everything was normal during my visit here until an employee, named abe, asked me for my phone number which I immediately declined, he was very flirtatious as well which made me feel very uncomfortable and awkward.. This was unprofessional and its not ok for an employee to get that persoal with a costumer, I will no longer get my vehicle serviced here again..

Jiffy Lube — Worst company to exist. Incompetent disrespectful liars

This is the WORST company you could ever deal with. Even after a year they Will Bouyd (district manager) ha...

Jiffy Lube Terrible service

Went to Jiffy Lube and needed a simple inspection. These guys said they had two customers and asked me to wait. They said it'll take approximately 30-40 minutes. After an hour I went to the front desk and asked why was it taking so long. The girl who was working at the desk asked me to wait and said she'll go and check. Waited about 10 minutes and nothing.
          She came back about 20 minutes later and said these need extra 30 minutes. Ok, I gave them another 30 minutes. Then they said they have a lunch brake and asked could I wait a bit longer!! Are you kidding me? No words can describe how angry I was! I told them how terrible, unprofessional, disgusting they were and left. The worst service ever!!

Jiffy Lube Jiffy Lube idiot destroys the seal on brand new air filter when checking it

Jiffy Lube idiot destroyed the seal on a brand new air filter (one with less than 400 miles on it) when checking it, and then told me I needed a new one. Idiot did not properly remove the two base screws on the filter unit to remove the filter case. Idiot only pried the filter case open to check, which will destroy the filter seal every time. Then he told me it was very dirty!!

• 1g
                1goodgolfer Jun 29, 2016

Avoid the Quick Lube places and take it to the dealership for service. Probably not cost much more and the dealer knows how to work on the cars they sell. I would NEVER take any of my vehicles to a Quick Lube place.

Jiffy Lube — They destroy air filters when checking them

The employees there are careless. Three times in a row, they pulled the air filter and tore it in the...

Port Washington

Jiffy Lube — oil change not performed

I visited Jiffy Lube Store #3399 in Arlington, TX, on November 8, 2015, for a regular oil change. I drive a...