Jennifer Convertibles Logo

Jennifer Convertibles

Having problems with Jennifer Convertibles?

Jennifer Convertibles reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 22, 2006. The latest review Living room sectional 3PcsThames Modular was posted on Apr 22, 2021. The latest complaint incomplete order/mistake in delivery was resolved on Jun 15, 2013. Jennifer Convertibles has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 51 reviews. Jennifer Convertibles has resolved 21 complaints.

Jennifer Convertibles Customer Service Contacts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Jennifer Convertibles Customer Service. Initial Jennifer Convertibles complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Jennifer Convertibles above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Jennifer Convertibles. Discuss the issues you have had with Jennifer Convertibles and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Jennifer Convertibles Complaints & Reviews

Jennifer ConvertiblesLiving room sectional 3PcsThames Modular

My sleeper sofa is falling apart hard to pull out and push back into sofa.The wood is falling apart and is broke. My middle sectional has fallen apart the wood has came out. My 2 piece recliner is broke. The material is ripping apart . I purchased my sectional on 10/13/03, It was delivered to my house during the year of 2005. When i purchased it, i paid for a life time warranty, It's time for a new one . My Contact Information Is [protected]@gmail.com
[protected].
Thank You.

Aug 19, 2020

Jennifer Convertibles — Sofa and love leat

I called for repair of a Sofa back in march and it was investigated and by the techinician from Jennifer...

Dec 11, 2019

Jennifer Convertibles — defective leather furniture

I purchased furniture from Jennifer Convertible that was supposed to have been leather. Even though I...

Oct 29, 2019

Jennifer Convertibles — sectional

Bought a sectional in Dec 2017. They came to replace left arm of sectional but did a poor job. I then called...

Jennifer Convertiblesblue leather love seat and sofa purchase 12/13/2017 with guardsman furniture protection plan

We have no children living in our home. We called back in december 2018 and complained of the same problems on both pieces of furniture. "the seats had collapsed and sitting down destroyed my wife's back. More importantly we have had no parties nor guests in our home"
    jennifer referred us to guardsman which complaint could only be processed on line. 2 months later a technician showed up to our home and agreed that the cushions and support were indeed defective.
    Now after waiting over 2 weeks for a call back, i reached out to guardsman.
    I was told that the report said all ok? i asked for supervisor and as usual they gave me another telephone contact after 29 mins a man got on the phone and stated; "the store did not included defects in the support of the cushions so no one is responsible.
    My suggestion never purchase from jennifer convertibles nor a guarantee from guardsman.
    Both will be sue in nassau county courts and reported to newsday and the bbb.

Apr 08, 2019

Jennifer Convertibles — delivery and set up of my furniture

My name is Quanisha Cuffey of 118-01 201st Place St. Albans NY 11412 and on 3-31-19 I purchased a precision...

Jennifer Convertibles — sleeper sofa and loveseat

This set was given to me by my children less than 2 years ago and it is literally falling apart. I've tried...

Jennifer Convertibles — foam mattress

I purchased a queen size foam mattress for my Jennifer Convertible sofa which has a queen size air mattre...

Jennifer Convertiblesfinancing

Last year my husband and I, in preparation for furnishing our home in the next 1-2 years, applied for a Jennifer Convertibles credit card. I did not plan to use it until summer 2018, but we wanted to open the card up in order to plan our budget.

Without notice, our credit card was closed due to inactivity. The customer service rep told me that the bank is here to make money and that it's not illegal to close my account without notice.

1. Duh! Of course you want to make money...and you were about to since we were shopping for a new bedroom set in August. But since you did not give me the courtesy of a phone call or letter, I did not have a chance to let you know.

2. Wow! So because it's not illegal it makes it right? What about customer service? Our credit score went down a couple of points because closing the card changed our credit utilization ratio. But you don't care about that, huh?

Jennifer Convertibles is in business with a terrible bank: Synchrony. I will never EVER shop there. And I will make sure to tell everyone I know how shady their business dealings are.

Jennifer Convertibles — non delivery of

Sales date 03/13/2018. Order number JLG 058713 Ashleegh 4 piece Chelsea Lounge Set. I was promised the order...

Jennifer Convertiblesdelivery and service and waiting for a replacement table

I ordered furniture in november it was delivered december 9th and the delivery drivers damaged the sofa and table. I had no furniture so I needed to keep the damaged goods. I was told that they would be repaired or replaced. Today is march 24th and I am still waiting on a replacement table and someone from management to call me regarding a refund!! This whole process has been unacceptable and I will never recommend jennifer convertibles!!!

Jennifer Convertibles — sleeper sofa

On June 30, 2017, I purchased a convertible sofa after sitting on it in the showroom. The sofa arrived on...

Jennifer Convertibles — the way I was treated by a salesperson in your store milford ct

I just left your Milford store, I was there yesterday 10/7 and purchases a living room set, sofa and love...

Jennifer Convertibles — sofa chemical used

I purchased a sofa from Jennifer Convertibles and received my order before Christmas which I was please with...

Jennifer Convertibles — guardsman protection plan

Publicpublished review 1/19/17 I called guardian initially within a week to submit my claim that wa...

Jennifer Convertibles — leather sofa

I bought what was advertised as a leather sofa from a Jennifer Convertibles furniture store seven years ago...

Jennifer Convertibles — sofa bed

I received a sofa bed and it was made terribly . The construction of this sofa is awful. When sitting on the...

Mohegan Lake

Jennifer Convertibles — delivery

After taking a day off for a delivery, got a call 2 days before the delivery that there are not coming The...

Jennifer Convertiblesincomplete order/mistake in delivery

Long story made short. Ordered a chaise & love seat in different colors. I was unaware that colors had been switched on the order after a few conversations to the contrary. Mistake was discovered on delivery. The love seat was acceptable, but chaise was not. It never came off the truck. I have been told that if I want the chaise I have to pay a restocking fee. Yet there is no mention of such a fee on any of the papers that I signed. Total purchase is sitting on a credit card. Have been trying to get answers but no one is communicating from the executive end of Jennifer Convertibles.

Jennifer Convertibleshorrible customer service

We picked a model the salesman said could be delivered in one week. When we called the day before delivery to ask when it would be delivered, the salesman told us the model was sold out and the next one would take 3 weeks to get delivered. Despite requesting a waive in shipping fees ($75) the regional sales manager said the best they could do was "allow" us to cancel the order without charge. We are now looking at raymour and Flanigan since we are expecting a baby in a week and need a place for our mother in law to sleep! Worst experience ever and horrible business practices for a growing family. I'm considering calling the better business bureau!

• Mi
                miss port au prince Haiti Mar 11, 2012

About Jennifer Convertibles. I bought a sofa and loveseat for $1, 800 and was told to purchase extra insurance to protect the furniture for future damages; the insurance will cover blood, chocolate, juice, gum, oil, urine, coffee, water etc… the insurance cost me $300.00. also the manager informed that the insurance if for LIFE TIME. As long as I own my furniture, I’m covered; also the manager specific told me if the company runs out of the fabric, I will get a new sofa and love seat. It also stated that in the insurance. Okay! Everything was fine until I reported some chocolate stains. The technician came he removed the stain, but on the loveseat the stain was tough, he could not remove it so he ordered a new replacement fabric. Everything was fine until the company runs out of fabrics. They don’t carry the fabric that matches the sofa and loveseat. I called I reported a blood stain on the sofa and loveseat. The technician came and could not remove neither stains. So he gave me this attitude, “the stains have been here for so long” “they have been here for more than 7 days” I said no the stains have been on the couch for a week. He said no, “I can tell they have been here for a long time” I knew what he was get into. He knew from the start the company doesn’t carry the fabric anymore he tries to pull this scam on me. so he left with an attitude saying I’ll let the company know what happened. So few days later I received a call from one of the representatives from Jennifer Convertibles, she said, hi, “we understand that the technician came to your place and was unable to remove the stains on your sofa and loveseat” she said, unfortunately the company doesn’t carry this fabric anymore, and the stains on your sofa were old, they are more than 7 days, the insurance policy covers stains reported in 7 days” she went on “ the insurance DOES NOT COVER BLOOD” I said who that idiot thinks she’s talking to. The insurance I purchased for $300.00 clearly stated that it covers BLOOD. She said sorry! I wish I can help you further she hung up. Well I took this to court. I file a complaint against Jennifer Convertibles. I sued them for $2000.00. this was NOT an easy lawsuit, but everything went well. Before the court date I received a phone call from the corporate manager named Wes. He said he understands that I’m suing the company. I said YES SIR, I’M SUING JENNIFER CONVERTIBLES. NOW WHAT? he said you don’t want to do that because the court is going to rule in my favor. I said “is that right” Wes said, “to prevent this from happening, I am offering you twenty dollars (20) for both sofa and loveseat. Lucky he was on the phone saying that. I would have slapped him in the mouth and knock his yellow teeth out his mouth. You guys should hear his voice on the phone. Well spoken, sweet clear voice, extremely knowledgeable, smart… I also recognize the voice a thief. I went to court, Wes was a no show. That’s a lost right there. The judge asked me for proof of insurance, and proof of purchase. she read the insurance policy carefully. she asked me for some pictures, I showed her couple of pictures of the stains. She read the insure covers for blood stain, she said you won the case go down stairs and collect your $2000.00. Jennifer Convertibles LOST the case I WON and got my money back from Jennifer Convertibles. You guys don’t be afraid to take them to court, make sure you keep all of your receipts, proof of insurance, make sure the kind of stains you have on your couch match the insurance policy, take pictures, keep your furniture cleaned, you will win… Jennifer convertible is a big SCAM

• Cy
                Cynthia Reid Apr 22, 2021

@miss port au prince Haiti How can I start a law suit against them, I still have all of my original papers of purchase from Jennifer Convertibles. My Email Is [email protected]
                Thank You.