Menu
Home Fashion & Shopping JC Penney no shopping cart

JC Penney review: no shopping cart

L
Author of the complaint
9:55 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Our newly remodeled JCPenney is huge and beautiful but impossible to shop in! The aisles are very wide but they have no
shopping carts. I recently purchased a blender and some sheets. Had to carry them, along with my purse. I would have loved
to shop more, but couldn't carry everything ! They have some kind of "drag behind you" cart, but that doesn't give you anything to
hold on to for support. I am retired and have time and money, but will stop going to JCP until they get carts. If they are worried
about people taking them into the mall or outside, put one of those "beepers" on the cart.

More JC Penney complaints & reviews

JC Penney - jc penney hair salon
JC Penney - under trained people working ing in the optical department
JC Penney - jc penney salon manager (sue)
1 comments
S
Mar 11, 2018 8:11 am EDT

I went to a JCP store - no carts. Bought what I could hold and drove to Kohls for the rest of my shopping needs. Though JCP had the merchandise, I did not bring my carrier mule. Last time I go to JCP for "shopping". I do not need a cart for my physical "support". I needed a cart to help me in spending money at JCP. Apparently, they are not interested. JCP should read the writing on the wall - called Amazon - free delivery and easy returns. They give you a virtual shopping cart in which to "hold your items in" before check-out!

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

1289 complaints