JCPenneyfraudulent charges

A

We ordered a bedroom set from the catalog at jc penney, lancaster, pa. Within a week, we canceled the order as we found better products else where. By the time we canceled it, the order was not even processed for shipping. The rep said everything will be refunded back to my jcp credit card which I opened just before placing the order to save an additional 10% on the order. Today I get a call from jcp credit services that my account is past due. No part of the order was shipped, since the order request did not even go to their warehouse. I created an online account for my jcp credit card and I see that my order was canceled, but the refund was not posted in full to my jcpenney credit card.

When I inquired about it, they put me on call for 5 hours, transferring to various departments, but didn’t offer any resolution. After 5 hours of aggravation, they just hung up. I was so furious, I called them back, and the same thing repeats. Now i’m not sure what to do, who to talk to. This is the worst customer service i’ve ever experienced. I’m never shopping at jcpenney nor will recommend it to anyone. They completely suck. I hope they get out of business asap with heavy competition from kohl’s and macy’s.