JCPenneycustomer service

S

I placed an order for a swim suit bottom web ID 2883175 and requested a size small based on the reviews. I also told the representative that I needed the item before July as I was going on vacation. The representative told me that I should receive it before then, and so I placed the order. I received an email confirmation and when I reviewed the order and saw that the size was incorrect, I immediately called again. I told the representative what happened and expected to have the order changed with the correct size, but instead was told that I had to place another order with the right size. She then said that once I get the wrong sized order, I can send it back and get a refund. I just do not understand why I should go through such a hassle, if it was not my error. The representative who took the order erroneously put in the order for a size Xtra small instead of a small. I have had this experience before with other vendors and instead of placing another order, the company had the correct order expedited to me, at no expense to me. I hope to hear from your management team in regard to my complaint, as once again, the representative got the size wrong and I should not have to place another order based on her inaccuracy.