JCPenney/Cooks Prodscooks microwave/toaster

I bought a cooks microwave and cooks toaster from jcpenney.com. Both products I purchased in April of 08 together and they both died on December 09 on Christmas day no less.

I had microwaves and toasters last me about 5 to 10 years and these products only made it a little over a year. I even have the boxes for them and they look brand new.

I contacted jcpenney and they said sorry it is only 1yr warranty.

I will never ever buy a cooks product again. :-(

• Li
    Linda L. Gordon Nov 10, 2011

My gift Cooks individual serve coffee maker isn't working properly..Given to me in Sept. 2011...The lid release button only opens when it wants too...and some times the coffee comes out luke warm not HOT and I have to heat it up in the microwave...Not a good product..No more Cooks products for me...Linda Gordon --- [email protected] .com

• Bu
    Buyers Beware Read First Nov 19, 2011

I am trying to do researching on the coffee pots. And they show good reviews.. But now it is almost even as it's 50-50 now.. Did you bring it back? And can I ask witch one did buy after...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices