JC Penney Company / signs in store with d_n girl on them
I have shopped at JC Penny for many years. Have a Gold Cridit card. I was appauled when I was in the store in Eastgate OH at the Eastgate Mall location when my 6 year old grandson ( who is learning to read) starts reading the huge sign in the Saphora window. Then seeing them placed all over the floor in the rest of the store.
This is NOT appropriate language to be used in public. If the signed aren't down when I go back to the store I will take action. I will not shop at JC Penny's and will cancel my creidt card there, I have principles and I will stand up for what I believe. This is COMPLELY INAPPROPRIATE.
Thank you for your consideration.
More JC Penney Company Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional