JC Penney Company / signs in store with d_n girl on them

4517 CLERMONT LN, United States Review updated:

I have shopped at JC Penny for many years. Have a Gold Cridit card. I was appauled when I was in the store in Eastgate OH at the Eastgate Mall location when my 6 year old grandson ( who is learning to read) starts reading the huge sign in the Saphora window. Then seeing them placed all over the floor in the rest of the store.
"D____n Girl"

This is NOT appropriate language to be used in public. If the signed aren't down when I go back to the store I will take action. I will not shop at JC Penny's and will cancel my creidt card there, I have principles and I will stand up for what I believe. This is COMPLELY INAPPROPRIATE.

Thank you for your consideration.

Ph
Jul 11, 2019

Comments

•   Jul 11, 2019

You are a total idiot.

Go f__k yourself.

Hope that helps!

Your friend,

Biggus Dickus

• Do
      Jul 14, 2019

@Biggus Dickus This is to "Biggus Dickus" ... I see you got your screenname from Monty Python. The comment you left is typical of the lower forms of life that populate the internet today. The worst of it is that you actually believe yourself to be clever for having left such a stupid comment: People like yourself always use the "F" word when they can't think of anything intelligent to say. Then you resorted to name-calling which is what 6-year-old children do. And then there was that "hope that helps!" comment which you left to show how "clever" you are. Since you are incapable of dealing with issues such as the matter of sloppy advertising (which is what the lady was pointing out) it makes me wonder why you bothered to leave a post? Beyond that, it makes me wonder how you ever learned to use a keyboard? Or did someone type your message for you? Seriously, you need to stay away from sites like this one because the issues being discussed here are way over your head. Go home and lock yourself in the closet and stay there ...

•   Jul 15, 2019

@DoroteoArango @DoroteoArango. By including my name with the @ symbol it is readily apparent to the world who you are addressing. Directly specifying who the comment is addressed to it thereafter is redundant. So, given that you were able to express your lack of communication skills within quite literally the first sentence, the rest of your commentary is suspect at very best. Inasmuch as my statement was concerned, your pontifications are quite irrelevant. If I needed you to validate my ability to articulate I probably WOULD lock myself in the closet and stay there. Luckily, that isn't the case. I wouldn't trust you to have the competence to fall out of a boat in the middle of the ocean and get wet.

Obviously my ability to use a keyboard is well documented as I have addressed countless problems for the poor and unfortunate mutants that frequent this site. As usual, you have missed the point of the entire post. If the original dolt of a poster (who can still go f__k themselves, by the way), thinks her meandering whining on a third party independent complaints forum is going to whatsoever effect the advertising campaign of a floundering retailer, then I am afraid I've got some bad news.

Speaking of schoolyard insults though, your attempts will definitely make their way into the ignoramus hall of fame. Check out these gems!

"...it makes me wonder how you ever learned to use a keyboard?" -- WOW! What a zinger!

"...the issues being discussed here are way over your head." -- GOT HIM!

"Then you resorted to name-calling which is what 6-year old children do." -- Two unnecessary hyphens! POW!

"And then there was that "hope that helps!" comment which you left to show how "clever" you are." -- Who needs capitalization when you have lots of quotation marks! REVOLUTIONARY!!!

Now go away before I taunt you a second time!

Hope that helps!

Your friend,

Biggus Dickus

•   Jul 15, 2019

@DoroteoArango @DoroteoArango needs to cut back on the salt in her diet. I'll tell you what, Biggus... You really struck a nerve with this snowflake. If she bothered to take half of a second to research your posts she would see you have done nothing but serve as a beacon of reason in a sea full of [censored]s. While I doubt her shambling analysis of your intellect will serve as a minor footnote in her extensive list of f__k ups, I am sure you will have an appropriate rebuke.

She is probably a JC Penney marketing affiliate who is secretly all butthurt that her campaign is falling flat. She will be unemployed soon.

• Do
      Jul 14, 2019

The sloppy advertising that you pointed out is something that I've also noticed. It's meant to appeal to the lower mentalities and it's becoming increasingly widespread. One of the comments that was left here in response to your post is the kind of mentality that I'm talking about: He left an obscenity and then made a futile attempt to sound clever. This is what is going on in the world today and I've often joked with my friends that very soon the ads at the stores and even on television will be filled with 4-letter words. I do think that an issue needs to be made of this. Perhaps articles need to be written because the corporations will do all they can to bring in business, even if that means doing their best to appeal to the lower classes of society, which is what that "D___ Girl" ad was meant to do. This is really part of a much broader issue and the other comment left here (an obscene one) is representative of that issue, that is, societal degeneration. More people need to address this matter both here and everywhere possible ...