JC Penney Company — returns
Last week I went to Store # 0581 in Columbia Tn 38401. I purchased all my sons clothes there for school. I had purchased a Polo shirt that was too large. So a week later I took it back to the same store WITH the receipt and asked for a return. The young lady at the register said she could not do that and needed a manager. I explained I paid with debit which means it was already paid for NOT a credit Card! and explained that the debit card no longer worked because we had switched our banks. So then all she could do is give me a gift card. I took my receipt and shirt which, I will sell now on ebay or something. I went over store return policy and saw nothing on this. I also chatted with FLYNN on your chat service and he couldn't find it either. This is what he stated " Stores can have their own policies in regards to returns. I'm not showing this particular policy on the returns page yet." It is also not posted in that particular store any return policy. I will not be returning there again very rude and unprofessional. I will make the drive to Nashville to get his clothes. I can see why people are choosing other stores.
More JC Penney Company Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional