JC Penney Company — employee needs customer service education
I picked up an order this afternoon (7/28/2019) for my daughter. I wasn't sure if my daughter used her phone number or mine. Unsure which number to give. While I pulled my phone out she walked away to hunt something for another customer. She gets the order and I tell her I need another pair just like them where would I find them. She pointed to another area and said over there if we have any. She had just helped another customer. I got the shorts and returned to pay and asked if there were any coupons I could use? She said I don't know you'll have to look it up online. I told her not to knock herself out. Sorry customer service! I regret I didn't get her name but One of 3 black ladies working at the checkout close to the shoes. The other 2 ladies were nice.
More JC Penney Company Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department
- JCPenney - employee abuse
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists!
- JC Penney Company - fitting room
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional