The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Jack In The Box — coffee, cream, & sugar please
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I'd love to like Jack in the Box. As far as fast food goes, they have lots of variety and some healthier options. However, I am extremely frustrated by their breakfast service, and lousy management/corporate customer service.
Sorry guys, but putting cream & sugar in someones coffee during drive through service isn't an optional request for most people. It might seem petty, but once you are handed a coffee with lid, removing the lid will always cause dripping due to condensation from the hot coffee. This is the point where I not only burn myself, but I mess up my car, as well.
In addition, there is rarely a place to pull forward at a Jack in the Box restaurant in order to add the ingredients before driving; sugar packets are messy, and cream containers are difficult to open without spilling. My car is a mess after coffee service at Jack in the Box -- every single time! I have made the simple request to have the cream & sugar added at multiple locations and I always get attitude for making the request.
Most of the other fast food restaurants offer to add cream & sugar for you, but Jack in the Box won't even do it if asked. I have complained to both management and corporate customer service with no results. So, I drive a mile out of my way to get coffee and breakfast from McDonald's.
More Jack In The Box Complaints & Reviews
- Jack In The Box - unfair working conditions
- Jack In The Box - customer service
- Jack In The Box - customer care
- Jack In The Box - employee abuse
- Jack In The Box - unsanitary food service!
- Jack In The Box - didn't receive all my order.
- Jack In The Box - it took over an hour to get our order
- Jack In The Box - product/ service
- Jack In The Box - service
- Jack In The Box - Fajita pita and chicken strips