Jack In The Boxcoffee, cream, & sugar please

I'd love to like Jack in the Box. As far as fast food goes, they have lots of variety and some healthier options. However, I am extremely frustrated by their breakfast service, and lousy management/corporate customer service.

Sorry guys, but putting cream & sugar in someones coffee during drive through service isn't an optional request for most people. It might seem petty, but once you are handed a coffee with lid, removing the lid will always cause dripping due to condensation from the hot coffee. This is the point where I not only burn myself, but I mess up my car, as well.

In addition, there is rarely a place to pull forward at a Jack in the Box restaurant in order to add the ingredients before driving; sugar packets are messy, and cream containers are difficult to open without spilling. My car is a mess after coffee service at Jack in the Box -- every single time! I have made the simple request to have the cream & sugar added at multiple locations and I always get attitude for making the request.

Most of the other fast food restaurants offer to add cream & sugar for you, but Jack in the Box won't even do it if asked. I have complained to both management and corporate customer service with no results. So, I drive a mile out of my way to get coffee and breakfast from McDonald's.

Sassafrassy Apr 20, 2010

I would add that for your during my shift at my jack in the box, but I live in California. Sorry they are A***holes there where you live. :)