Inteliuscancel/close account

K

My order number is [protected]. I wish to close this account effective immediately. I was attempting to get information on my cell phone number. The information given me lists 2 people whom I have never hear of. My name is not included. Plus they both earn the exact same amount of money & their mortgages are for the same dollar amount. Could it be that they are fictious people. Again close my account. Thank you. Kevin.

RESOLVED

• Intelius's response · Oct 27, 2009

Please call [protected] Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.

Mario Lucena Sep 02, 2008

To: INTELIUS custserv. I wonder why ihaved been charge of 9.35 ( Nine Dollars & Thirty five cents dated of : September 1, 2008 . i dint use or order anything from intelius. if there is anyhting offered for me please cancel it all. please give my money BACK 9.35 (NINE DOLLARS & THIRTY FIVE CENTS )

• La
    Larry Zurface Oct 20, 2008

you charged me $19.95 for something that i have not even done. i havent used your site in a few months and i want my subscription if i have one to be cancelled.

• Do
    DOLORES MAHARD Mar 05, 2009

PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT 3/4/2009.
    DOLORES MAHARD

• Ri
    ridhdhi Mar 21, 2009

please cancel my account. order no is [protected]. and please send me deactivation mail to [protected]@live.com

• Ya
    yamitza Aug 31, 2009

please cancel my account #[protected]. confirm cancelation by mail. [protected]@yahoo.com

• Fs
    fsdsd Jun 10, 2011

like wtf they took 19.95 from my card like ### put the ### back in there you scams ###ers

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices