Having problems with IHOP?

IHOP reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 20, 2006. The latest review I want my $3.15 back for the onions and bell peppers was posted on Oct 24, 2021. The latest complaint manager karen ellyson unethical behavior was resolved on Dec 02, 2019. IHOP has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 808 reviews. IHOP has resolved 57 complaints.

IHOP Customer Service Contacts

Thu7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with IHOP Customer Service. Initial IHOP complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for IHOP above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about IHOP. Discuss the issues you have had with IHOP and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

IHOP Complaints & Reviews, Page 7

IHOP Restaurant Henderson NV (Pebble and Eastern Rd) — sexual harassment at work

Managers at this franchise use female server as a lovers to promise more hours and better schedules, Store...

IHOPthe ihop on stringtown road in grove city, ohio 43123

We went to this IHOP to have dinner on November 9 2018. It wasn't that busy but the 1st thing that we noticed was all of the tables that were full of DIRTY dishes. We decided to stay because I REALLY wanted some of those GREAT IHOP pancakes. After waiting a while someone finally came an asked what we wanted to drink they got that for us and said they would be with us in a bit we said OK. While waiting we noticed that the people before us had also only been served drinks and they had children with them. It was only my husband and I. So we waited and waited and waited this wait took an hour to hour & an half then we finally said that was ENOUGH waiting. I am diabetic so I can only wait so long. While waiting I decided to video all of the dirty tables that had NOT yet been touched. One family came in and they said they couldn't seat them because they had NO available tables for there party because they were DIRTY! When we finally left to go next door to Fazolis the tables were still the same way. NO ONE had even attempted to clean them. We went to Fazolis where we were able to get our table & food in @ 5 minutes. Some of our friends had told us about this IHOP and there BAD experience but we said we will just try it our selfs and see. Well what we found out was that our friends were telling the TRUTH and we should have listened to them. In an hour and half all we got was my husbands pop and my coffee. We tried to be patient as long as we could but we WON"T be coming back to this IHOP EVER again and we will also let our friends know not to waste there time either. We are NOT people that go around complaining this is only the 2nd time I have had to write a letter like this. We would appreciate a return letter stating what your going to do about this. Thank you for your time. Our email address is [protected]@yahoo.com

Respond

IHOP — palm coast florida ihop. restaurant experience

My IHop experience in Palm Coast, Florida. I took my 4-year-old son out to lunch at IHOP. We walked in and...

IHOPI visit your hamden restaurant

I visit your restaurant in hamden, CT. We was charge on two different bills gratuity for the same group I an family. When I ask why was we charged twice she simply said cause you all ate together. At different tables. It was not fixed. She said she couldn't fix it. I will never go back to the at restaurant. She was rude. I was so upset my fiance and his mom took over for me. I couldn't stay in there another mins.

IHOPemployees/management

A guests vehicle was broken into by an off duty employee who then with an on duty Supervisor- Lisa Wixon contacted another off duty employee in purchasing items stolen from a patron in your restaurant. Video surveillance caught it all.
      I was under impression at least one of the employees employment was terminated but now have come to know as fact that none of these employees have been dismissed and have since been welcomed to come back to work and are.
      Really?! Does this company not have any policies or guidelines that only allow their employees to be on the property when working and cannot when they are not? If there had been none of this would be going down. All 3 of them should be terminated permantly. Allowing them back only makes the entire franchise seem like all employees are thieves and there's a bigger cover up going on. I'm reporting this incident to the Register Guard so the public knows the IHOP on Gateway in Springfield Oregon is bait restaurant to cover up for a car thieving spree amongst it's employess.

IHOPfood

My family and I a party of 9 visited IHOP Sierra Vista Az on Nov 22 the District Manager was there as the waitress told us so they had had to pretend to give good service in fortunately the waitress paid more attention trying to see what was going on than taking our order several items was missed so we had to continuously have to repeat what was ordered then when the food arrived wrong food was given. The family member who didn't eat pork was given pork, my hash browns were missing from my plate, we had to keep trying to fix what was wrong, we could see the waitress getting upset so we decided to just leave. Afterwards all 9 of us came out with bubble guts as if our food was tampered with. Needless to say we will never eat there again.

IHOP — credit card system down for 5+ days

How can a major restaurant not have the ability to repair their credit card processing equipment in a day or...

IHOPwaiting too long for a table

Hi I visited the ihop situated at 316 south airport Blvd on south San francisco california. Well let tell me experience to understand the complaint I arrive to the store and I have to wait more than 20 minutes to have the attention of somebody to request for a table my surprise was that it was more people waiting for it. It was today november 21 around 10:45pm to 11:05 that a manager I couldn't get the name but he looks Spanish gave some attitude that they didnt have enough crew. Well ok I dont have a problem with but wait more than 20 minutes for that attitude like that is unprofessional I noticed that it was enough tables to this people sit why the manager didnt approach and start taking care of the customers. 2 weeks ago was the same problem was around 2:00 am. I enter the restaurant and I saw the same spanish guy I assume is the manager I saw the manager sat for at least 15 minutes before another customer enter the dining area and tell that there were people waiting to be seat. Finally when he decide to come a asking why? You took so long to host everybody is waiting for you and I answer you are lying I saw you sitting on one of the tables in the corner. So what I want to complain that I dont know why a company like ihop have this lazy, unprofessional crew working next time I will get the name of this manager because he dont deserve be in that position

IHOPincorrect order/horrible service

Order #[protected]
            IHOP south Tryon, charlotte
            8146 S Tryon Street, CHARLOTTE, NC 28273

I placed an order online for New York cheesecake pancakes and also the breakfast sampler combo. The order was paid online and told it would be ready at 10:55. The order was not ready until 11:18. Once home the order is incorrect. I'm missing an order of pancakes also my New York cheesecake pancakes did not have any strawberries nor whipped cream. Just plain pancakes. I'm very upset, as I hate that I paid for an incomplete order.

incorrect order/horrible service

IHOP Restaurant — coney island brooklyn new york

IHOP Customer Complaint Department Good morning Sir/Madam My name is Olami A and and 5 other people (2...

IHOP — I am complaining about a rude manager

Every time I called ihop there's a lady named Nikki that answers the phone she's very rude and will leave you...

IHOPmanager

Worked for company for a few years. Got a new manager, and has daughter working as server. Played favoritism with her and hired old employees from her old store in lavista. Had one employee who was working mornings at one point and was helping work overnights because they were understaffed. Now she is stuck only on nights. Made a comment about black people having a smell to them and complaining to get free food, and rarely talked to tables when complaints occurred. She had called on employee retarded when she had ask them to do something, and the employee didn't do it because the manager was too busy talking to her daughter for an hour about random stuff while there were only 2 employees on the floor between 6 am and 10 am. I love working at ihop until this point

IHOPservice

Horrible experience at ihop in Gretna, Louisiana. Was sat at table for 25 minutes. No one reapproached the table to inquire about beverages nor take food orders. There was not even a waitress that acknowledged us sitting
                There. The restaurant was not busy and three waitresses were visibly waiting on other tables in the same area yet none approached us. A party of two were seated and served that arrived 15 minutes after
                Us. When asking for manager to mention
                By the name of Madam, she appeared nonchalant and tired as if she was sleeping and we were bothering her. We ended up leaving after experiencing such horrible service and unprofessionalism on behalf of the management. Horrible experience! I simply went for an omelette and left with nothing! Worst ihop experience thus far! Won't
                Be returning here!!!

Respond

IHOPCustomer service and they have no to go boxes

I ate at ihop on union on November 3 and. I never reseaved my grits thn was told they have no to go boxes I received a coffee never asked if i wanted a refill and it was 2.59 could someone contact me in memphis my name Tracy Bounds [protected] they have bad customer service and my meal was 14.83 a piece which came to 30.00.It is not right they had problems with morning shift getting breakfast cooked by the night shift cook so unprofessional.They need to to go to class and take up customer service cause ihop in memphis on 2060 union nred to close down.

IHOP — IHOP on Hot Wells Boulevard San Antonio Texas

I called the order a turkey bacon avocado wrap with a side of onion rings I first ordered the rap with a side...

IHOP — Violation of ADA Rights

This matter is very serious abd I need someone from IHOP Corporate to contact me ASAP on a violation. I will...

IHOPHuman Resources/Manager

I worked 4 days, 6.5 hour shifts in the Dawsonville, Ga. Ihop restaurant as a dishwasher. Grueling back breaking work that never ends - finally comes the time to receive fruits of my labors and Whoops! No paycheck for you! Manager Patti hates her job, hates customers and hates employees - she is dodging me with false paperwork, not returning my calls, leaving early to avoid me. I believe she STOLE my paycheck and hopes I'll just give up and disappear. I'm going to Corporate Ms Patti! Your run your restaurant like [censored] and it's disgusting behind scenes - I wouldn't eat there if it was free!!

Respond

IHOPto-go order not ready to go

I placed my order at 9:45am and it stated it would be ready in 15mins. I arrived at iHop at 10am and I've informed 3 staff members I'm here for a to go order. They never informed me if it was ready or not and kept assisting other customers.

Finally a manager or someone who wasn't wearing a standard uniform went to go get me my to-go order 15mins later (total of 30mins) and it was cold. Very poor service, they do not know how to multi-task. One was too busy talking to her friend who came in. They could've easily handed me my food so I can be on my way. It was already paid for online as well.

This was at SuperMall iHop in Auburn WA
                      11/1/2018 around 10:15am.
                      Would not be placing an order there again. Very unprofessional and rude.

IHOPfood

Came into ihop for my sons 4th birthday. Ordered the funny face pancakes and got something completely wrong! I was unhappy. She kept reassuring me that the food was coming and so when this came out I assumed they just tired of having me wait. I would have rather than take another 15 mom to fix if the right way then to send this green stuff out. My son didn't noticed and ate it anyway but I'm very disappointed that it even got sent out like this.

food

Respond

IHOPmanager hollering at employee.

On Oct 19, 2018 Between 13:00 and 13:45 while dining at Ihop on S. Pine Ave/ hwy 441/301/27 in Ocala Fl . check # 7982. Clerk ID# [protected]. Very upsetting that we had to listen to manager yelling at an employee. Went on for several minutes. She won't let up. She was in kitchen/waitress area and we could hear it loud and clear. She was jumping on him about not cleaning tables before he left the day before and he was telling her he did. As we were leaving we were told by another waitress this happens all the time. Her hollering at employees. Very unprofessional. Very upsetting.