ICICIe-mail address

R

customer id:1970024

My e-mail address has been wrongly entered in your date base as [protected]@yhoo.co.in instead of [protected]@yahoo.co.in

kindly rectify the same

regards

ramesh p

Janaki Satish May 17, 2007

Pl. note the lies which I have to put with from the various officials of ICICI

28th April'07 - Repaid the loan at our Thane branch (Teen hath naka). They have told us that address in their database is showing the old address. We were surprised since the PDCs earlier was collected from our new address by ICICI officials. Still we saw her changing the old address to new one. She also gave us an acknowledgment [protected]. The branch official also informed us that we could be collecting our documents and unpaid PDCs from the branch within next 15 days.

8th May'07: My Husband visited the branch. He was told that documents cannot be given to him since he was not carrying the photo ID card. This has been logged and later confirmed by your customer care officials. He was also told that PDCs were dispatched to the earlier address. since the change was not reflected in the systems.

The same day afternoon, I lodged the complaint no. [protected] with the 24 hour customer cell. I requested them to make it within next 2 days since I was in urgent need of that money. They said that they made a note of it. They also said that their manager would call up and give me the status. Was clearly told that the cheque would be sent to my new address.

14th May'07 : On non receipt of any documents, I called up again and was told that it was "In progress". On repeated requests and din, they finally transferred to a senior official - Ms. Kalpana at the extension 4721. She introduced herself as only Ms. Kalpana - Customer service manager and took a responsibility on the same. Repeated followups.

Got a call from a Ms. Shilpa stating that the documents were processed late in the evening and was dispatched to the branch at Thane. I mentioned that documents were earlier commited to be delivered at my flat. She replied in negative and said in case, i needed it at my flat, it would take another 4 days. I agreed to collect the documents a day after. assuming one day transit for the documents to reach the branch.

16 May'07: My husband went personally at the branch with the photo id card and was told that documents are still at Head office. No records of any progress with the branch. Ms. Shilpa from the Thane Teen hath naka branch denied the very existence of Ms. Kalpana or any extension nos.

Called up Kalpana on her hyderabad nos. [protected] / [protected]. She apprised me of the policy of returning the documents within 12 working days to the branch after the full and final payment of loan. Also she mentioned that PDCs are not sent to the postal address but need to be personally collected from the branch. I verified the same by placing another call with another call centre official. Kalpana took it on her to return the call and apprise me on the status. That never happened.

17th May'07

Placed a call at 10 am. The call centre professional did mention that I could collect the entire documents at the branch office. Not believing, asked to talk to Ms. Kalpana on her extn 4721. She was on leave and another official - Customer service manager Ms. Padmaja came on the line. She could not confirm the same status as the call centre professional. Do you have different versions of CRM at different places !!.

What started out as the means to collect my PDCs on time has gone into a serious direction of misplacement of documents by ICICI. The property in question is nothing less than 35 lacs in real market terms.

• Vi
    Vijay May 25, 2007

Never tranfer in Internet banking to ICICI from any other bank. These people are frauds who keep your money for 10 days and plays "passing the ball" with you Service request/complaint.

Money was transferred to my ICICI account from IDBI on 16th May 2007. Looks proper apparently have all the details of transfer. The game begins:- even after 9 days, no traces of money. Already debited fro IDBI, bank claiming ask ICICI for the Ledger.

ICICI keep complaining, calling .. hahahaha. Never take the risk of complaining as it is totally waste of time. It would been easier to manually deposit money.

These systems like online transfer are not built properly and takes ages to track ur problem. Never take chances with IDBI

• Mo
    Mohit Jun 04, 2007

To: ICICI,

Details of complaint: Subject Issuing of duplicate currency from ICICI, G.T.Road, Panipat Branch.

I am an ICICI customer from last two and half years. I have a salary account (Ac [protected]) in Sec-18 Noida Branch. I had withdrawn the following amount against the mentioned cheque numbers and dates from ICICI bank G.T. Road Panipat:

Cheque No. Date Amount
    932751 28th May, 2007 47,500
    932752 29th May, 2007 20,000

Your cashier (Mr. Sandeep Counter No. 1) gave me 500 Rs currency for above mentioned amount and which contains a duplicate 500 Rs currency (7DD 698830). I had to submit this amount in a nationalized bank for a this amount. In this bank the cashier pointed out this duplicate note. I was pretty sure about that notes as I received these currency from ICICI bank. So I had a heated argument with them regarding this matter. They threatened me and they are going to file a FIR against me. This situation was very embarrassing for me. I talked to that cashier and his manager regarding this and they misbehaved with me. I had to face this harassment just being a customer of ICICI Bank. I was honored by a “Criminal” reward just being a customer of ICICI bank. You give loose packets of currency to your customer without your bank’s slip on the packets.

Suresh muthalvan Jun 06, 2007

Woah! Now how on earth did that happen? That's pretty weird actually, if they were collecting it from your new address they should have it right?? Mmmm I dunno, I've been banking with Citi for my home loan, and never came across anything like this... of course I've given an ECS... maybe you should try that too.

• Bi
    Bimal Kumar Jun 09, 2007

I had purchased an innova car after taking loan from icici bank patiala branch through dealer Patiala Marketing Services, Leela Bhawan, Patiala (Pb.) 0n 29/09/2006.My loan account no. is LAPAT00007987992. The required down payment was made on the sopt and the required documents was submitted. But till date i.e. 09/07/2007 i am not able to get my bills for the vehicle. When contacted the vehicle dealer he said that some amount is pending towards the icici dealer. When contacted Mr. Bansal of Patiala Marketing he assured me of giving the bills in a weeks time and after visiting him around 50 times i am not able to get the bills. Due to non availability of the bills i am not able to get my vehicle registered and thereby go challenged so many times. Now this is the height of every thing. Through this complaint i am giving notice to icici to deliver my bills with in a weeks time other wise i will move to consumer court after that.

• Am
    Ammu Jun 28, 2007

My friend had taken a personal loan from ICICI Bank in the year 2003 from one of the cities in India. Unfortunately, after 5 months or so her husband lost job and they were not able to pay the amt. Subsequently they shifted to another city from pastures, now that they are earning and wanted to repay after 3 years. The collection agents some how found them and started to harass them. They are threatening of arrest warrants and etc. IS this all correct. CAN they be arrested. Pl help.

• Aj
    Ajay Lakra Aug 13, 2007

I had applied for credit card at ICICI. After filling up of the forms and completing all the required formalities I was expecting my credit card. However, it never arrived, instead I have received the PIN no. of my ICICI bank. That too not once but thrice, that too lying outside my gate. This is a very serious state of matter for an esteemed org. like ICICI.

-Ajay.

• Ka
    kanu Aug 19, 2007

I subscribed to a Housing loan last year with ICICI Bank. Since then, I have only regretted the decision to not use my regular bank, i.e HDFC. The latest issue in my dealing with ICICI relates to copy of a document that they had committed to provide to me at the time of registration of property. When the property was registered, the Bank agent took away the original saying that they will organise to sen me a copy of the registration document, which never arrived. When I sent them a reminder this week, there response has been that I need to pay for the same. While I can understand that they charge for requests of additional document, I am absolutely unwilling to pay for a document which should have been given to me on day one. The executive attitude on the whole subject is that unless the said payment is made, he cannot do and they are not at all willing to meet their own commitment on the subject

This is only the latest of the incidents. I had about 2 months pack prepaid a huge amount. The said amount however was used by the bank with no interest accrued on the same for almost 20 days. Their reply being that they could only consider the amount as paid from the date of next EMI. I fail to understand as to why their executive who accepted the amount failed to inform me that I should actually pay 20 days later

Beside these things, ICICI has taken the biggest advantage of having a large installed base and have hiked their interest rate much faster than others and today have become one of the most expensive loan providers . This is reflected in the fact that when I signed up with them, the rates were competitive and today are at least 0.5 Pts higher than someone like HDFC

All in all, an extremely negative experience because of which I have just decided to stop a large investment that I was making in the ICICI insurance. I would advise all users to be extremely cautious in dealing with ICICI.

• Ad
    adityasjaj Sep 28, 2007

ICICI bank mission -Best products and worst customer service. This is what I feel about ICICI. I really hope that this e-mail will do nothing as I have been to many lairs in your customer service department. But still I have copied this message and forwarded it to many managers. As a quality head, you should know that you have got a team of liars. Every time we call up- we get a new answer or our phone is disconnected ot transferred to a department where no one is available. So, we get nice music to listen on hold for 10-20 minutes. But no reply. Coming to the point I have a ICICI salary account and had a pre -approved loan. It has been sanctioned but I still haven't received the money. This is my loan account number L6. And this is may salary account number 03770. Each day I call the sales executive or the phone banking, they say that today you will get the money. They also specify a time frame and promise me. This has been a head ache for the last week. IT is really disgusting that I only say "That the service is [censored]in irrational", also say sorry for the same and your agent from application department - Arun R... hangs the call. You can believe whats my condition. What is the use of money if I don't get it on time? If any action is not taken against this and I don't get money on time, I will cancel all my services with your bank. I will try to post this message on all the forums. This will be forwarded to to all the possible managers!

• Um
    Umesh Kumar Verma Nov 07, 2007

This bank should be banned or there should be some penalty if any if the task is not being dome with in the duration committed.

• Aj
    ajay soni Nov 14, 2007

maine sbi bank ke atm se 20000/- widrow kar raha tha. isi prosessing ke time light off ho gayi aur mera tranjection incomplete rah gaya. light aane ke baad maine dekha ki mere icici bank ke account se 17500/- less ho gaye the lekin mujhe sbi bank ke atm se kuch bhi nahin mila.jab maine bank main complent kari toh mujhse 45 days ka time manga gaya ki mujhe 45 days ke andar rupaye mil jayenge.lekin 45 days ke baad phir 1-2 din ke bola gaya.lekin uske 2-3 din baad bank se phone aaya ke
    hamain iske baare main jaankari nahin mil pa rahi isiliye ham aapko yeh rupaye nahin de paayenge.jab maine 20000/- widrow kare the to us time mere account main se 17500/- hi less kyon hue.is baat ka bank bhi mujhe koi jabab nahin de raha hai.iski main 4-5 baar complent kar chuka hun.maine aapka show hamesha se dekh raha hun isiliye yeh complent kar raha hun.so please solve my problem.

• Ha
    harsh Mar 05, 2008

I am having my current a/c in your bank since last8th months, & my complaint is that still i had not received my Debit card, my a/c statement which your manager had committed me that i will be getting it at every month, i had not got my internet banking password & id. What the ### is that. whenever i visit ur bank they always tell me that you will be receiving within 1 or 2 days.

You just tell me that i will be getting it or not. or shall i close my a/c. ICICI is completely worst among the worst bank in the world. & i am just putting a case on ICICI bank.

• La
    lakshmanan Feb 04, 2009

Hi,

This is Lakshmanan S holded ICICI Credit Card [protected].
    My Card was moved to CIBIL Status and I have gone for a settlement on 9/8/2008 to close my card. But still the status not removed from CIBIL.

Also sended to provide me the the control number for my credit report for getting more details about my record on 7/1/2009 to ICICI Bank.

There is no relpy mail from the bank for the request.

Also sended mail to cibil deparment and they could not help me without my control number.

Please help me how to get resolved and remove the cibil for my card.

My Contact : [protected]@gmail.com
    Phone : [protected]

Thanks,
    Lakshmanan S

• Ms
    m.s.akhtar Mar 10, 2009

Subject : Complain Against Mr.Pranaw Kumar Area Manager of NRI Services for Branch Exhibition Road Patna

Dear Sir/ madam,

This is Mohammad Shahnawaz Akhtar and right now I am Qatar, and I have complain against Mr. Pranaw Kumar Area Manager of NRI Services for Branch Exhibition Road Patna, find his address card with all details attached with this mail.

last 3 month ago I was in India for my vacation and my planning to open NRI Bank Account from ICICI Bank after I meet Mr. Pranaw Kumar (Area Manager of NRI Services) and I hand over him all my valid Document and I got complete ATM kit from him but until now my Account not yet Activate, after this story many times I call and Email him & two times personally I was meet him in the bank & he told me Okay I will Active your Account but still not yet Activate, Okay but now I am back In Qatar because I have finished my vacation and again too many I call him and send him Email from Qatar but he just always promise and my Account still not yet active, means I am always reminding him but not yet benefit.

this story from last three month to till date, So please I am requesting to you to take your necessary action and advise to him to active my account as soon as possible.

The Document I have already submit, Please see at the below.

1. copy of my valid passport.

2. copy of my valid visa.

3. copy of my valid work permit residence.

4. copy of my contract letter.

5. copy of my present company experience certificate.

Thinking you

M.S.Akhtar
    Instrument QA/QC Inspector
    QGX-ll Project, Qatar
    Mobile No. +[protected]
    Email. [protected]@yahoo.

SUDHAKAR.M.THORAT Jul 16, 2009

Full and final settlement took place as on 17/01/2009 vide your letter number ICWE1/MUM/012009/3958/6 of credit card no. [protected].
    Till today messges are receiving on mobile and statements are sending on residential address.Please look in this matter and oblige.
    Yours faithfully,
    SUDHAKAR THORAT

• D N YADAV Aug 13, 2009

ONE BLUE DART PERSON WHO USED BRING IN ICICI BILLS BY COURIER FROM BLUE DART IS HIDING FROM ME AS HE HAS BEEN BRIBED BY SOMEONE WHOSE DRIVING MOTOR LICENSE HAS BEEN DELIVERED BY HIM ON SOME CONSIDERATION OF MONETARY GAIN FROM MR NAUSHAD KHAN.

NAUSHAD KHAN IS USING MY ADDRESS FOR HIS DRIVING LICENSE. IT IS CLEAR FORGERY UBDER IPC 463 TO 465 BY THE NAUSHAD KHAN AS WELL AS THE COURIER MAN FROM BLUE DART HAS TAKEN MONEY AND IS NOT COMING TO MY ADDRESS TO DELIVER MY CREDIT CARD BILL DATED THE 3.8.2009

IT IS VERY SERIOUS OFFENCE ON THE PART OF BANK.

PLEASE HELP ME IN CATCHING THE CULPRIT MR COURIER PERSON
    FROM THE COURIER COMPANY.

D N YADAV

• Sr
    Srinivasan A Sep 08, 2009

Last year augest, i got a call from prudential executive tele caller and told me we are providing the Icici prudential insurance as a offer of credit card. And also he has mentioned, no need to pay for this policies and we have just hold the amount from the credit limit. But without my knowledge they have debit the amount 6, 500 from my credit card account. I was not aware of that because i have not use that credit card and afetr some time i got one SMS from ICICI "Your credit card has blocked". But now i ahve come to known my outstanding amount is increased upto 17, 500 today. How i should to responsible. Its a fault from the Prudential telecaller. He was providing fake information to sold thier products. So ihave contaced the customer care (Both Credit card team and Prudential team), . They are not reponding properly. I have suggested to both the team involve directly and resolve this issue. Also i have issued the cancellation letter for the policy to the prudential team. I will not responsible for the outstanding amount. So cancel my credit card completly and cancel the outstanding amount.

• Dear Sir/Madam,
    My name is Rohan Thakur & my company account in your IMT Manesar Branch, Actualy the Issue is that we have submit some salery opening account document in IMT Manesar branch since 21st August 2009, after that there is some issue comes & we had resubmit the documents again on 9th September 2009 but today is 17th November 2009 no boudy didn't gives us satisfactory answer. I am regularly follwup with your branch person (Mr. Rajesh Kumar, Mr. Jitender& Mr, Manjeet) but they cant help it out. Today I have recived a mail your side that (We will let you know the status within 7 working days) what is mean of that If you are not able to open our A/c so please tell us then we will try some other sources but atlist reply. I really was expecting good service from you people but got very bad experience. My 12 digit A/c No. [protected] & Cust. ID [protected]. We are very helpless from your side so please help us & resoulve this issue ASAP. Wating your reply.
    Thanks & Regards

• Ra
    RAJESH M JAIN Nov 26, 2009

MY A/C NO: [protected]
    I HAVE OPENED A/C IN YOUR SHIRDI BR, BUT WHILE OPENING YOUR STAFF PORSON TOLD THAT " ONLY MAINTAIN YOUR A/C BY 10000/-, NO CHARGES WILL CUT FROM YOUR A/C, NO SMS CHARGES, NO PHYSICAL STATEMENT CHARGES, NO OTHER CHARGES, & YOUR BR MANAGER MR YOGESH ALSO D'NOT KNOW ALL CHARGES OF YOUR SAVING & CURENT A/C.
    I ASKED YOGESH THAT " I AM GIVING THIS AT PAR CHEQUE TO MY SUPPLIER IN MUMBAI & HE WILL DEPOSIT THIS CHEQUE IN ANY OF YOUR BR" SO YOGESH SAID THAT NO CHARGES WILL CUT FROM YOUR A/C & LAST MONTH YOU HAVE CUT CHARGES FOR THAT. YOUR SHIRDI BR MANAGER MR YOGESH COMMITTED THAT HE HAVE DONE MISTAKE. THAT MEANS YOU HAVE MADE HIM BR MANAGER ON WHICH BASE. HE D'ONT KNOW WHAT CHARGES WILL APPLY IN A/C & HE IS SITTING ON MANAGER POST. BETTER REMOVE HIM FROM MANAGER POST.
    AT LAST I HAVE TO CLOSE MY A/C IN YOUR ICICI BANK.
    THANKING YOU,

satish_9012 Feb 05, 2010

I have given a post dated(30-SEP-09) towards my ICICI credit card payment in August 2009. What and where it went wrong I am not sure, that cheque transaction took place and got bounced in the month of AUGUST only. My mage problem here is when I agve cheque of dated 30-SEP-09, how transaction took place in the AUGUST, 09. I am fighting with the people and keep requesting them for my cheque leap or for copy of it to understand and find what went wrong.

Recently the banker's started harrassing my neigbour for my payment, where as I am available same contact number and same contact address.

Please suggest me how to proceed in this regard, will it hepls if i approach consumer forum. Till I get those cheque leaps i will decided not to pay a PIE to ICICI bank cards.
    Forgery by bank people is legal? or illegal?? How customer has to react in this situation.

Satish

• At
    ATM/DEBIT CARD REISSUE Feb 26, 2010

Dear Sir / Madem,

I have alrrady complaint to ICICI customer care through by phone service about the Issuing of new ATM debit card. Still i am wating from u r side. I have dio compalint from last 20 day's before, he said me u will received new ATM/Debit card within 10 day's. I am still wating & going a big probleme cause i have not an ATM, I cant't withdraw mony from my A/c

This is my heartly request to u, Kindly issue the ATM/Debit card at the earlist
    I have going to travleing from tommorow. I need an Atm/debit card

With Kind Regards,

Priyesh Singh
    Cell. [protected]

• Ka
    kathiresan Mar 02, 2010

sir
    i am frm neyveli a/c no is [protected] savings a/c. i need of agriculture loan .previously i am having personal loan which is going to be completed within 1 year
    but i contact neyveli branch they r saying they r not providing any loans .kindly help me out [protected] mobile

• Ni
    nivedita sengupta Mar 05, 2010

I am an ICICI bank Customer (A/c #[protected]). I tried using the Axix BAnk ATM in Gurgaon DLF-1. The money was never dispensed by the vending machine however the amount was deducted by the bank. I lodged a compliant with ICICI and was provided with a reference number ([protected]). They gave me a timeframe of 12 business days by which time the problem would be resolved and the amount credited to my account. I called them up on the 13 th day to be told that Axis has rejected the request on the grounds that the money was dispensed by the vending macine.

• Mg
    mgsr Apr 12, 2010

I was using icici credit card no. [protected], I amount I have taken is 8K and I have paid more than 45k as interest for the 3 years and they told they would close my card with 10k . I paid 10K, 6 months back. I didn't received my closing letter. Again they are torching me like anything by making 60 calls a week. Pls, help me in this regard.

• Pu
    punit gupta May 01, 2010

sir i wantsthe acc information ..thats given me a cheques but that cheques come back...cheques no. anwb [protected] and name of co. dailysevenpm cosoltancy ptv.

sir pl's solve my problem...and given me information of this acc no...that how much rupees in this acc.

my email add.[protected]@gmail.com pl's tell me what i do...thank you sir...!

• Kr
    krishna kishore gudimetla May 09, 2010

Application for Payment of Matured Amount For Tax Saving Bond

• Pp
    P.Patel Aug 11, 2010

I AM RECEIVING DAILY 3-4 CALLS FROM THE Tel No: [protected], which is from ICICI Jaipur on my cell no: [protected] .

I am being enquired about somebody Indrajit Singh, neither I have seen this person nor I know him, then why people from ICICI are disturbing me.

IF the action is not taken immeditly I will lodge a complaint on harrasing respectable citizin .

I hope you will act faster.

P.Patel

• Ga
    gauravsre Sep 20, 2010

guys, Be aware of their services. I saw an exchange rate on their website but later found out that it was indicative rate.
    Let me share something extremely serious thing with public.

12th Sept 2010 - initiated $3000 Transfer request to Non/ICICI bank
    Exchange rate was 46.23+
    14th Sept 2010 - Money credited from my bank account
    Exchange rate was 46.20+
    17th Sept 2010 - Money debited to Non/ICICI bank account
    Exchange rate was 45.83

So I opened my ICICI M2I account to see the date they applied exchange rate but to my surprise those dates are blank in my transaction. ICICI applied $45.50 rate to my $3000 transaction. This is extremely disappointing.

Check the attached screenshot from my account.

Next thing I called their customer care. Well, they are all nice people but they helped me with nothing as they themselves were not able to find details.

Very first thing I am doing is to write to [protected]@icicibank.com and second thing is to circulate this complaint to all of my friends to make them aware of the situation.

None of us will give away our hard earned money to create new money sucker monsters.

Keep in mind that these banks can promise your the rates before your transaction but they know it will decrease their profits and this business will be no good if they do so.

I am intentionally hiding my personal details from the attached screenshot but providing sufficient hints to the ICICI guys to identify me if they want to track.

I am not afraid of anything. They did bad thing and world should know.

Thanks,
    Gaurav

Comments

• Ab
    Abdul Rahman Khan Dec 10, 2010

Respected sir/madam,

My name is ABDUL RAHMAN KHAN, and my credit card number
    [protected].
    I got a call from icici bank regading the payment of
    credit card nad personal loan emi which i have stopped, The reason is;
    i have dues from the bank which is i had made a purchase in 3rd may
    2007, at SURESH JEWELLERS, Bangalore.
    I swiped the card two times for a amount of ten
    thousand and ten thousand and a total of twenty thousand and at that
    time of my swipe the card declined my payment to the SURESH JEWELLERS,
    Bangalore.
    In next month statement i got a statement where it
    stated that i have to pay 20, 000(twenty thousand rupees), Which i was
    declined when the purchase was made and when i have not purchased I
    was perplexed why i had to pay, I gave a call to the Call Center and
    i informed them that i was declined at the purchase and i did not
    purchase on that day and again i went to the SURESH JEWELLERS,
    and he showed SURESH JEWELLERS statement that stated no sales was
    done on 3rd may 2007.and there was no payment of the swipe of the
    credit card number
    [protected]. and the transaction was decline so no puchases was
    done from the card.

2) HDFC BANK
    CAUVERY BHAVAN Branch
    AVENUE ROAD, BANGALORE.
    Ac NO [protected].
    I checked both his accounts personally and there was
    no transaction becuase i was declined when i swiped it. and the
    accounts showed that there was no transaction from my card it was
    confirmed that it was delined,

I also informed many times they said the card will refund the amount
    to the card and two months went past and everytime they used to say
    they will refund the amount after two months they did not refund the
    amount then again i called up and they gave me a Fax number
    [protected].
    I sent two fax that is on 25/6/2007and another one on 30/7/2007.
    I sent a courier to MANAGER ICICI BANK, Credit Card
    Division, MUMBAI
    After all this, I again i called up to the call center
    and asked them that i have sent fax and courier to the mumbai credit
    card division and they gave me a reply that my amount will be
    refunded in 60days.
    Again i was not given refund but they used to charge me
    interest and overdue charge then after that i stopped paying becuase
    when i haven't made the purchase why should i be paying and another
    thing the bank withdrew the amount from my savings accnt bank account
    number [protected] through auto debit .
    Again i called up and they said payment was due so it
    was auto debit, then again they said it is formalty it will be
    withdrawn .
    Then again they said me to pay which was 40000(forty
    thousand plus)inclusive of interest+overdues charges+service tax+cess
    charge .
    Then i paid three to four times i paid back the amount
    and again i was using the card and was waiting for the refund but all
    in vain till datei have not received even a single rupee of my refund
    which i was entitled to and I have stopped
    my credit card payment and emi of 3016/- rupees personal loan .
    Till date i have waited for the refund of my money and
    i have not got it till now so i have stapped all the furthere
    payments to the bank and now i got call from the bank, so they called
    to BOMMANHALLI BRANCH and i went to Branch on 26/11/2010 after i
    showed them the document proof they said that i have to write a letter
    about this matter to icici thats why i informed u about this..
    I am troubled by you for no reason, Please rectify this
    problem as early as possible...i have no reason to be troublled
    like this from your side ...
    IF a necessary action is not taken and the harresment
    goeson I will have to take up the leagal route through consumer court
    to sort this matter out.
    I REPEAT UNTIL THE MATTER IS SETTELED I WON"T FURTHER
    PAY THE EMI DUES, I HAVE TO GET TWO YEARS INTEREST and
    40, 000/-PAYMENT WHICH IHAVE PAID FOR THE CREDIT CARD WHICH IHAVE NOT
    USED FOR SHOULD BE REFUNDED, Please settele the matter at the
    earliest.
    I Hope that ur goodself will help me in an appropriate way and sort it out.
    Please do the needful and oblige.
    Thanking you,
    Yours faithfully,

• Ar
    Arumugamsip May 19, 2011

sir,

I've studying BE third year in a Nehru college in Coimbatore. I've got allocated for my loan as Rs 90000. and i've received my two Terms as each Rs 30, 000 Totally Rs 60, 000. Now that Bank not giving us the third term amount they hiding the reasons. deadline for my last year fee has been announsed. What can be the further steps that i can made in this issue. please help me ...

Bank name : ICICI Bank,

Address : Ravanasamudram - 627424
    Thirulelveli Dt,
    Tamil Nadu.

My Phone : [protected]
    Mail Id : [email][protected]@gmail.com[/email]

• Sy
    syedishaqi May 25, 2011

I have NRE & NRO account with ICICI bank since 7 years. Things were fine and now recently their service is so bad, because they have enough number of customers and their name is good in the market and now they don’t care about the customers. Whenever I click the click to call facility, it shows a message that "Your request has been accepted and you will get a call within 5 minutes from ICICI bank" normally it takes 1 week at least to get the call if you are lucky and most of the time they don’t even bother to call. Recently I got a call at 12 midnight (so ridiculous). My main complaint is, My friend had transferred 15, 000 to my account and the last digit of the account number was wrong, after waiting for 1 week, when I came to know about the wrong number, I complained ICICI bank about the case and they asked me some details and promised to solve soon, and they were always (as usual) delaying the response and after two months they say me write a letter to ICICI bank and my friend who transferred the and also needs a letter from my side explaining the whole scenario. I need a suggestion to take action on ICICI as hard as possible.

• So
    Sourav Khandelwal Oct 30, 2011

I have moved out of India and am unable to access my online banking as i repeatedly get OTP issue. Called up phone banking several times but of no use. Even sent a courier sometime back as per their instructions to get my US mobile number updated but of no use am still waiting to get things working.
    The customer service is pathetic and am struggling without being able to access my account now for last 2 months.

Can someone please assist me??

Regards,
    Sourav khandelwal
    +[protected]

Suchait Sachdeva Nov 02, 2011

I have a savings salary account with ICICI Bank.

Last weekend ICICI bank has deducted about Rs 14, 000 from my salary account. I called ICICI customer care and they told it has been linked with the credit card I used to have around 3 years ago. There was a disputed amount of around 3-4 thousand which after my repeated complaints, was never taken care of and it seems they kept charging interest and other fees. I had always been willing to pay all the genuine expenses I have made through the card however the bank should refund the unreasonable charges.

I had asked for settlement but never got any letter for settlement and now suddenly they have deducted this amount from my salary account last monday.

As far as I know the savings account and credit card both are separate entities in a Bank. Bank cannot make any transaction without my consent. This is totally unacceptable and frustrating. I even called up customer care but in vain.

Kindly suggest how can I recover.
    Any help would be highly appreciated.

Suchait Sachdeva
    suchait.[protected]@gmail.com
    credit card: [protected]

ankit 1234 Mar 10, 2014

Hi, I have been following bank and customer gigs the approved card and
    they are responding well so please have a initiative in this matter and
    assist the process to accomplish.

Okay thanks, I think icici bank cant solve this problem, because you
    have don't have any transparent process to go with . On one hand you are
    asking the time and all on the other hand your icci people said me that
    my application was loggedin this Monday and even I asked them three
    times I asked that everything is okay and nothing is required, they said
    that my application has been logged in successfully and nothing is
    required and I would get a credit card after 21 days. Now today the
    reputed icci bank persons waked up and said they require some more
    documents contradicting the last statement. Now Again the whole process
    will take place. Thanks for your linger process and support. I just
    think to tell my relatives and acquainted persons about your service.
    Thanks Again, I see to some new government bank who just delays but
    don't lie.

Dear Mr Ismael.I am not able to continue with the iccibank and would
    like to discontinue with yours ignominious services . Let me know that
    how can I close the account online if possible and transfer all funds to
    other banks after closing the account . Or if I need to go to the
    branch then, shall I get it done from any branch or native branch only .

I have been decieved by icici bank, they took all the documents and
    didnt reply, what the hell they want the documents,

• Bh
    Bhupendra Jariwala May 21, 2014

Hi,
    I am at abroad and need to confirm a payee on my ICICI Bank account urgently.
    As my India phone is not working, I am unable to receive the URN and hence unable to confirm the payee.
    Can you please help me at the earliest.
    You can reach me at +[protected]. I like to add this no as my registered mobile no.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Bhupendra Jariwala

• Mo
    Mohammad Azaj Ali Feb 07, 2015

Dear Sir/Madam
    I am Mohammad Azaj Ali from Manipur serving in Army, a/c no.[protected] now posting Lucknow. I am requesting to you to solve a problem that I have a problem with net banking on recharge of uninor no.[protected] on Thursday 5/2/2014 at about 8.30am for Rs.80 twice and airtel no.[protected] for Rs 20&Rs30 on Friday 6/2/2014 at about 6pm but it fails and balance from my a/c has been deducted when I m checking with net banking. I also made a col to customer care but results me useless.
    So I m requesting you to get refund my balance/ money. will it possible or not?
    Kindly solve my problem so that I will thanks a lot...

• Ai
    Airtel Presence Feb 09, 2015

Dear Mr. Ali,

This is with reference to your post dated 07 February 2015.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

You can also get in touch with us at airtel.[protected]@airtel.com

Saurav Ahlawat
    airtelpresence (airtel customer service team)
    bharti airtel ltd
    airtel.[protected]@airtel.com
    Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
    Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

• Ai
    Airtel Presence Feb 24, 2015

Dear Mr. Ali,

This is with reference to your post dated 07 February 2015.

We tried calling you multiple times to get additional details to enable us to address your concern. However, there was no response.

We will appreciate if you could share your alternate contact details / convenient time to call. Please write to us at airtel.[protected]@in.airtel.com

Look forward to hearing from you.

Rakesh Kumar
    airtelpresence (airtel customer service team)
    bharti airtel ltd
    airtel.[protected]@in.airtel.com

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
    Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices