Having problems with ICICI Bank?

1860 120 7777 (India, Retail Customers)
1800 200 3344 (Register Your Grievance)
1800 103 8181 (Wealth/Private Banking)
800 0424 2448 (Europe)
1800 101 2553 (Singapore)
+91 223 366 7777 (Head Office)
+91 265 672 2286 (Registered Office, Gujarat)
+1 866 424 2448 (United States)
+44 344 412 4444 (United Kingdom)
+973 80 004 877 (Bahrain)
+852 22 342 651 (Hong Kong)
+65 67 239 009 (Singapore)
+94 114 242 400 (Sri Lanka)
ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex
Mumbai
India - 400051

Complaints & Reviews

missing money

ICICI is the least trustworthy bank I have encountered in all my experience with banks. This is regarding a transaction for $3000 initiated on Jan-12. Here is the chronology of the transaction:

Jan 12: Transaction initiated

Jan 19: Money debited form my account

Feb 1: I call in and raise a service request and am supposed to hear back before 48 hours.

Feb 3: No response from ICICI team, so I call back.

The service representative tells me that a response has been sent (I have not received anything), and that I might not have received it because something might be wrong with gmail.com. Seriously? What a complete ### - I explain to him I have received more than 50 emails over the last 2 days, and this is the ONLY email that I have not received - Why? After that, I explain my problem. "Money has been debited from my account, but not been dispatched - why?" He says, draft has been dispatched and received. When I ask for the name of the person who signed for it, he gives me the name of someone I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF. The beneficiary of the DD and the DD recipient are the same. How the heck can ICICI allow someone else to sign for it? I then say that the status on the website says something else (money received). A previous transaction I had executed successfully (where the money actually reached) showed a status of "Draft Dispatched" and gave me details of the courier, DD number etc. But this does not have anything - why? This is what the customer rep says - "the website has changed now sir". I can't believe that ICICI is this lax and irresponsible with such important transactions. So I raise a complaint request (again), verify that it has been raised with the representative and then hang up.

Feb 3 (10 mins later): I realize that ICICI can't be trusted, and call back to get the SR for this request.

When I ask the customer rep for my new service request, she said that I have not raised any! According to her, the last time I have called is on Feb-1, two days ago! This is absolutely unacceptable. It is one thing if ICICI makes a mistake on the transaction. But it is completely something else to blatantly lie to the customer. So either this rep, or the one that I spoke to before, lied to my face. This time I raised another SR (SR165917141) and hung up. This is the last time I will use this process. Next time I will pursue "other options"

ICICI representative, if you are monitoring this website, read this: For providing deficient service, you have CIVIL liability to me to fix the issue. But when an employee of your company willfuly lies and misrepresents facts, I can press CRIMINAL (tort) charges against you. And mark my words - I have succesfully won against your company previously in the courts, and I am very well prepared to do it again. Give me my money back.

Other readers: Do not trust ICICI with your money. Other banks (HDFC, ING Vysya, etc.) are far more reliable. Even if something does go wrong, they fix it, instead of trying to dodge the issue. ICICI is worthless. And unless they do something drastic to change my opinion, it will stay that way.

• Kr
    kripalkavi Feb 08, 2011

Update: After two strongly worded emails to their customer service manager, they finally fixed this issue. But no apology or explanation provided - still disappointed with ICICI's level of service.

where is my money? I think I lost

hi 2 all
same problem with me, i sent money from Australia. but after 7 days they sent my this on 12 jan 2011
first thing
With reference to your request against Tracking Number M2N11930730 we are pleased to inform you that an equivalent amount in Indian Rupees has been sent to beneficiary bank on January 05. 2011. Please note that electronic credits are typically posted by the beneficiary bank within 1-3 working days. However, certain banks may take up to 5 working days to post the credit.In case of any reject from the beneficiary bank. A mail will be sent to you to confirm the beneficiary details.
i think they are sleeping after 7 days 5 working days they send me this type of massage
2nd thing
on 14 jan2011
We have taken a note of your request regarding tracking number M2N11930730 .
Your Service Reference number is SR163968244
they send me
after that till now on 25 jan 2011 they are sleeping
today i call to customer care about this, but person told me ur money already sent to your bank, but bank told me your money is till now not reached,
where is my money?my email id is :[protected]@gmail.com

ICICI Bank Customer Care Jan 27, 2011

Hi Mr. Singh,

We wish to inform you that funds against tracking number M2N11930730, has been transfered to your beneficiary on January 05, 2011. We have mailed NEFT copy to your email id provided. For further details or clarification, please write to us or call our 24 hrs customer care team.

• Bh
    bhinder13 Feb 13, 2011

hi
    but this money was reached on 15 jan 2011 on bank.

cheating by icici mutual fund agent

ICICI has been in the cheating business for years. 2 years back, I invested One lakh in mutual fund, but it turned out to be a life insurance policy that I bought, which I never have even dreamed about as I don't need another, I am a U. S. citizen. Now I hear that it has happened to many. The agent moved to HDFC, she is not with ICICI anymore. She made her share with my money and jumped to another to repeat her tricks. And finally what they have done is even worse, they have sent me a check, but not even 1/4 th of my lakh after repeatedly asking for 3 payments of 60000 again. And that also mailed to my local Indian address where I never stayed more than two weeks after the meeting with this agent. I had given my U.S address specifically as the mailing address. But they purposely, ignored that. So they foreclosed the account now. I had started writing to them, calling them from the time I got the redirected letter from my relatives. If anybody can join me in giving a class action suite against this kind of irresponsible action, absolute robbery by the so called reputed company, please e mail at this address - [protected]@hotmail.com
Biji

• Fr
    Friends Forum For Financial Facilitatio Oct 16, 2011

It's not ICICI Prudential But Insurance Agent who cheated you. Now he moved to HDFC and if he does same here probably you will say HDFC is cheater. But what if he migrates to US and joins’s your company?
    Some time people get confused by name of companies
    1. ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company Ltd
    2. ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Ltd.
    What insurance Co. had paid you was as per contract conditions. But you have a silver line, insurance contracts are different from normal contract. They are based on PRINCIPAL OF UTMOST GOOD FAITH, So if fact are not properly disclosed at the time of Proposal you can always ask Insurance Co. to return consideration(Premium) of the contract and if they can’t resolve your problem within a month you can appeal to Insurance Ombudsman.
    In case you require my help mail me [email protected]
    I am Shashi Kant
    AMPHI Registered Mutual Fund Advisor
    Code ARN - 80294

misbehavioir

Dear Sir,
My PL A/c no is LPDEL [protected] & EMI is Rs 12675/= PM . now I Have some financilly problems so my three EMIs bounced, so some persons are contact me for recover this EMIs i m saying that persons i will pay EMIs in JAN 2011 any how, than that persons perrsureize me for settlement this loan . but im not ready this bcoz financally problem, today they are come house and abusing with my wife & kids in my absence. after that they was call me from +91 [protected] and abuseing /threatning me for my life.
So pl take nessecasry disciplinary action against that persons & agency.
Y Kumar

ICICI Bank Customer Care Jan 27, 2011

Dear Mr.Kumar,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your loan account number and we'll get back to you.

• Ya
    Yajuvender kumar Jan 27, 2011

Dear Sir,
    This is Typing Error My Loan A/c No LPDEL 000010243671.
    So pl take Disciplinary action against that agency & persons and Inform me.
    Yajuvender Kumar
    +91-750-30 11494, +91-880 - 214 9000

recurring transfers don't show up

Money2India has worked flawlessly for me for years. I had multiple recurring transfers set up to pay up housing loans in India on a monthly basis. Now they have suddenly decided to change their web user interface . There are multiple constraints - they insist that you use IE 7.x only. It does work whatever the web browser as long as you don't get locked out (with a message saying you a already logged in - when you need to restart and wait for 15-30mins). But the part that's broken for me is out of 11 odd screens/pages of recurring transfers I can only see and modify every 3rd of them. I'm now stuck with being unable to stop money going out of my accounts because those curing transfers are not visible for modification. This sucks big time - I'm extremely upset with this egregious error not being detected and fixed yet. I have called their toll free number and the reps are just clueless on the technical front and all they ask is I submit a screenshot and mail them. This to me is ridiculous - my screen does not throw any error (inability to click on page 3 of recurring transfers is hard to capture). Bottomline: I'm thoroughly disappointed and stuck with trying to manage cash going out of the country and having no way to stop it. Seems likeICICI is making money off of money2india and is not committed to putting up a reliable front-end.

ICICI Bank Customer Care Jan 19, 2011

Hi,

Please note that post the Money2India website revamp activity during the last week of December 2010, we were experiencing intermittent slowness on the Money2India website. We would like to inform you that we have brought the website upto speed and you will no longer face any slowness related issues. However we are extremely sorry for the errors that you are currently experiencing. Please write to us at [email protected] and subject "IBGUID: 1084531" with your contact details. We will rectify the errors at the earliest. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

missselling

POLICY NO.: [protected]
As per your telephone call informing me that I will get ONLY the sum of 9 lakhs paid for this policy and no further damages incurred on this account.

I had a discussion here in my office with your Mr Arindam Bhhaumik and Pritam Choudhury who had come to discuss this issue withme after your initial mails in reply to my mail and our telephonic conversations.

I wish to write that I need to get adequately copmpensated for all the losses incurred by me as the sum was lying with you for almost one whole year .

Had the initial promises given at the time of getting the policies the value today would have been much more as the fund value would have been much higher .

The fund's NAV was Rs.12.69 (31.12.2009) and now it is Rs.14.68. (almost 16% higher)
More than 10.5% I am expecting as compensation.
As it is I have incurred monetory losses beside mental tension due to all flase promises madfe by your executives named in my initial correspondences.

I must get the sum of 9 lakhs paid as premium and Interest @ 10.5% for the period the fund with blocked at your end.

Please note I have already handed over the Papers and Original Policy Document to Mr Pritam Choudhury for onward submission for cancellation etc. and refund.

I also wish to write that I will also like to have same treatment for the other policy [protected] favouring ANUNAYA KHAITAN as well.I do not wish to continue this policy as well.

You should also arrange to refund the basic sum ( 6 lakhs)with accrued interest for this policy as well.

Please note I will immidiately hand over the original policy of Mr ANUNAYA KHAITAN as well to your designated representative on hearing from you.

PLease do not delay this any further and arrange for expeditious refunds to me under advise to me for both these policies.

I do not want to continue with ICICIPRU on these policies due to the mistrust and misleading selling activity on part of your executives.I have been duped by ICICIPRU on these policies.

All INSURANCE POLICIES are based on TRUST and I have lost the TRUST in ICICIPRU.

For the other policies which the family has with you, God help me.

Hope to hear soon positively for my next action.

• ICICI Prudential Jan 18, 2011

Hi,

We are sorry to hear your experience. We have taken a note of your issue. Someone from ICICI Prudential will get in touch with you within the next four hours.

• ICICI Prudential Mar 01, 2011

Hi

We understand our representative has contacted you and resolved your concerns to your satisfaction. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us at http://www.iciciprulife.com/ipru/GrievanceRedressal.jsp

non redemption.

My daughter NIMISHA TRIPATHI invested in ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund scheme 'ICICI Prudential Emerging Star-Growth Folio No.1684377/84 and applied for its redemption on 27/12/2010, submitting all requisite papers- Redemption slip duly signed and opted for redemption through cheque, Signature attested by bank, and copy of canceled cheque of Punjab National Bank where my daughter has an a/c.
The AMC has not redeemed the amount neitherby cheque as desired by me nor they have sent it to my bank PNB, sector 22/D, Chandigarh, instead they have informed me on inquiry that the amount was sent to ICICI Bank ltd.
Their representative over phone told that a new application be submitted as they have already paid but the NAV will remain the same as it was on that day i.e, 27/12/2010
Thus deference of the NAV if any and the interest on the amount redeemed will have to be born by investor.
Thus my daughter is to face the difficulties and losses in getting a redemption for no fault of her, this is very unfortunate and the high handed MF is in undue gain keeping her money with them and using it on the market.

• Tr
    tripathi Jan 06, 2011

this is all SPAM

poor customer service

Dear Sir,
My ICICI Bank Online login got disabled and website said to contact customer service. After lot of difficulties with ICICI IVR system, i finally got to speak to a phone banking officer and he raised a service request [protected] to resolve this problem. The representative also said that the account will be enabled after an hour. I tried after 8 hours and it was still disabled. and i have been trying to contact customer support again past 5 hours. but Again ICICI IVR has some problems, it lets me in, gets my details, provides automated information, but never connects to the phone banking officer. I am kinda stuck here with no options, my account is disabled and i do not know the status, and i do not know how to contact ICICI, Currently iam out of India and can not visit a ICICI branch sooner. All i want to know is the status of the SR #[protected] .

ICICI Bank Customer Care Jan 04, 2011

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about your exprience. We have made a note of your reference number. We will get in touch with you.

• Sr
    Srikumaran V Jan 08, 2011

Thanks for resolving the problem. My online account is active and i have no problems now. Probably it was just an odd day with ICICI Phone banking... Thanks Again.

demand notice after settlement

Card no. [protected] in the name of t. Mohanan madhan closed in full vide letter dated 18.12.2006. Payment receipt nos. 1869506 dt.18.12.2006 by cash for rs.10, 000/-, receipt no. 1979179 dt.16.02.2007 by ch. No.436369 for rs.21, 000/- already encashed and receipt no.1979180 dt.16.02.2007 by ch. No.436370 for rs.21, 000/- in full and final settlement. Collecting agency name dct for 10, 000 and ibu for 21, 000 each.
Even now the account is still outstanding. Inspite of my best efforts no results. I am 62 years old put into lot of strain mentally.

ICICI Bank Customer Care Dec 24, 2010

Hi,

We have made a note of your credit card number and we'll get back to you.

ICICI Bank Customer Care Jan 21, 2011

Hi,

We tried calling you up on your number, however he is not contactable.We request you to mail us your credit card number & contact details at [email protected]icicibank.com.Please refer "982024" in the subject line.

icici big cheat

ICICIM2I, they dont have proper system to transfer money to correct bank account.i dont know they say their system transfers the money but they sent money to different bank account and my transaction got rejected because they send it to wrong account number.and the main point is they dont even about these that my transaction got rejected, i have been calling everyday and m telling them to resend it to the correct account number, every day the representative will tell me to right an email.10 days passed already, i did't get my money yet. every customer representative(CR) will say write an email they will respond back to you in 24 hrs, i guarantee they take atleast 48 hrs to reply...even the CR they dont have all the details, they cannot help you at all...it really sucks, Do you know what is the fastest way to get my money back...

ICICI Bank Customer Care Dec 09, 2010

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please assist us with your contact details and M2I tracking number at [email protected] We shall surely get in touch with you at the earliest to solve the issue.Kindly refer "IBGUID: 935892" in the subject line.

saran3b2 Oct 17, 2011

icici money2india, ID: M2N12510496 on 05-10-2011, my transaction got rejected because i send it to incorrect account number, and the main point is they dont even about these that my transaction got rejected, i have been calling everyday and m telling them to resend it to the correct account number, every day the representative will tell me to right an email. 10 days passed already, i did't get my money yet. every customer representative(CR) will say write an email they will respond back to you in 24 hrs, i guarantee they take atleast 48 hrs to reply...even the CR they dont have all the details, they cannot help you at all...it really sucks, Do you know what is the fastest way to get my money back?

regards
    saran

fraud

I had opened an account with ICICI Bank S.C.O. 21-22 Phase 7 Mohali in March 2009. Mr. Vinod Kumar (NRI Executive IBG-NRI Services) with mobile no. [protected], phone no. [protected]
We reached ICICI bank to open a CD Account in ICICI bank. Mr. Vinod kumar told us that CD will return only 6.75% we should open a policy that will provide us atleast
10% yield. We were reluctant to open that policy becasue we did not trust the performance of shares. He showed us some chart that showed the performance of the policy.
We asked him about the conditions of the policies he said we have to pay one lakh for three years then we asked him if we don't want to pay that money he replied that is ok
he never mentioned that we are going to get charged for that. Nothing else was mentioned. We signed some paper he gave us a receipt. we left the place and within that month
we flied back to U.S.A.

After one year my son-in-law's brother who lives in india and also has a mailing address told me that ICICI bank is asking for policy payment. I checked the policy i saw no increase in
money so i was reluctant to invest more money so i replied to my son-in-law's brother that it is ok we did not submit another lakh Rs. becuase i did not see any growth in money and also
Mr. Vinod Kumar assured us that nothing will happen.
After 3 months my brother again called me that ICICI deducted 14000 Rs. for the name of allocation funds. I called them asking what allocation they did and i send email.
They replied with policy declaration that this is defined in the policy. I saw that first time. Then i thought it ok if i loose 14000 Rs i want to cancel the policy i send them a email
to cancel the policy then they replied with another surprise that now we will get 25% of the policy.
We were shocked to see that policy. I have two witness that went with me to open the accont and they can testify that Mr. Vinod Kumar never explained us the policy terms and conditions.
This is total Fraud to loot NRI Money. I still don't understand that how they can cheat my money.

• ICICI Prudential Nov 30, 2010

Hi,

We are sorry to hear your experience. Please write to us on [email protected] with your policy and contact details and we will get in touch with you as soon as we can.

• Sn
    SNAT Dec 02, 2010

A lady from ICICI prudential tried to contact me in the morning i was at work by son in law gave her my cell phone but she never called back. email is most reliable method of communication. Please send a email regarding what information the lady wanted to pass on to me.

• Vi
    Vishal Mahajan Jul 01, 2011

ICICI Prudential is fraud company who has no control on mis-selling ...they suck

to step against that persons

Sir / madam, This is to inform you that i have been loosed money through email id scam. The following...

not paying the daily allowance

My name is Chetan Kaushal. I had icicilombard health care policy for
my mother 4034/FPP/[protected]/00/000 which I renewed with policy
4034i/FPP/[protected]/01/000.

When I took the policy i was told that during the hospitalization my
mother would get Rs 2000 as daily allowance. Even I inquired that
whatever might be the tenure of her hospitalization she would get Rs
2000 per day and the guy selling me the policy said “Yes”.

Last month I made a claim of Rs 5866 for my mother`s hospitalization
(From 23 july 2010 to 27 july 2010) on 22 July. As ICICI Lombard has
outsourced the verification process so
I was asked to courier the
originals to TTK healthcare people on 21 Aug through DTDC courier
service and they receive it on 25 Aug.TTK health care people approve
the amount of Rs 5866 but not ready to pay the daily allowance of Rs
2000 per day. According to them they have policy that hospitalization
should be more than 5 days n less than 7 days i.e. exactly 6 days
which is nearly impossible for any patient to be hospitalized for
exactly 6 days. So they are not ready to pay. They ask me to contact to
icicilombard for that.i spoke to ur customer care executive but none
is ready to take my proper feedback to it. They again ask me to talk to
TTK healthcare people. Kindly look into the matter as I think these people
are trying to save that amount of Rs 10000 which I should get as daily
allowance.

Chetan Kaushal

complicated procedure to harass the customer

1. I have complained against procedure of icici bank for
Damaged draft/lost dtraft.in such cases they are requiring indemnity bond as well as noc from beneficiary. It is not possible to get the noc from beneficiary as there is no interset of beniciary to give you noc.

2. I informed the icici through e-mail and a formal letter was sent to branch for closure of my flexi cash account. But they want the request in person or thruogh represntative for closure of account. While opening such account they are providing service at customer's doors

In both the procedure one of my draft's credit of rs.59760/- is pending because they are not able to accept beneficiary which has not written noc on letter head. It is on stamped.

In second cash they recovered rs.2914/- on 07.09.2010from savings account for not paying the renewal fee of flexi cash account. For which closure request sent on 15.02.2010 & 24.04.2010

Please help to get my money back.

Satish kumar upadhyay
Savings account no.[protected]
Flexi cash account [protected]
Mobile no.[protected]

ICICI Bank Customer Care Oct 12, 2010

Dear Satish,

We have noted down your savings account number and we'll get back to you soon so that we can solve the issue at the earliest.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

no policy bond from icici prudential

Dear sir, this complaint is being sent to
Regd office
icici prudential life insurence co. limited towers, 1089, appasaheb marathe marg, prabha devi, mumbai-400025, india
Sir, my name is mrs.malti misra w/o dhirendra nath misra, r/o h.n.28, mohall-kanoon goyan kashipur, district udham singh nagar, uttarakhand, india, pin no-244713.my mobile no is [protected], email address is [protected]@ymail.com
[1]i have not been given any bond or policy number though 2 instalment of rs.25000/-, and rs.25000/-(rs.twenty five thousands, rs.twenty five thousands each) have been paid to icici prudential through employee of icici bank kashipur, district u.s.nagar, uttarakhand, india sri mujeeb ahmad.
First instalment of rs.25000/- dated 29/12/2009, p.n.b kashipur, uttarakhand, india was made by way of cheque no.994105 from my account no.026200 [protected] of pnb kashipur, uttarakhand, india through employee of icici bank kashipur, u.k, india sri mujeeb ahmad .
[2]but i have been given a computer generated first receipt no-1420495 for application no-ll36700044, application dated-30-december 2009 and this receipt has been issued from-place -district-moradabad, state-uttar pradesh, india
But it is strange matter that till date i have not been given any bond in lieu of above paid amount rs.25000/-
[3]again 2nd instalment of rs.25000/- was paid to icici pru by way of cheque no.994109 dated 02-07-2010 from my account no.026200 [protected] of pnb kashipur, uttarakhand, india through employee of icici bank kashipur, u.k, india sri mujeeb ahmad .but no reciept is given to me till date nor any bond is given to me.
[4]i have sent many complaint applications through sri mujeeb ahmad an employee of icici bank kashipur, uttarakhand, india>but no response is made from icici prudential life insurence company.
[5]thus i am afraid of that if my rs.50, 000/- had been lost?
[6]please inform me at once what happened to my money rs.50, 000/- which had been paid to icici prudential life insurence co.
i will be grateful to you,
Complainant-
Mrs.malti misra
W/o dhirendra nath misra,
R/o-h.n-28, mohalla-kanoon goyan kashipur, district-udham singh nagar, state-uttarakhand, india, pin no-244713

• ICICI Prudential Oct 12, 2010

Hi Malti

Someone from ICICI Prudential will get in touch with you with in the next four hours

complaint

syed credit card no. [protected] e mail id: [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Sir,

In my credit card they debited for insurance protection plus for Rs. 1188/- without my knowledge . I called and informed that i donot want any insurance and cancelation. But they told that you have to wait for letter and then call us. Still date I am not received any letter Now again icalled for customer care for cancelation they credited in my account only 50% . If i ask for balance amount they are telling that time within one month you have to inform . I informed them same day they only told me to wailt for letter.

Kindly credit balance amount Other will I will go for higher authority.
or cancel my all credit cards

Syed
phone no. [protected]

• Sy
    syed sawooud Sep 28, 2010

syed credit card no. 4076512030309004 e mail id: [email protected]

Sir,

Kindly credit balance amount Other will I will go for higher authority.
    or cancel my all credit cards

Syed
    phone no. 9900239977

ICICI Bank Customer Care Sep 29, 2010

Dear Mr.Syed,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your mobile number and will contact you soon to address your concern.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

extreme harassment&nuisance calls from icici bank credit card&personal loan dept

Dear sir,
With regards it is to bring under your kind notice that today(16/09/2010) at 17.25pm two people from Safari Inc(Posing as a Debt recovery Dept agents& an independent Agency)came to my place, those people were sent by Mr.Chandu&Mr.Sudhir, ICICI Bank(Mobile No:[protected]).They came at my place at 17.25pm.It was quite annoying&insulting when I told them that the person whom they are looking is not residing at this place.Even in the month of sept, 2009 they came to my mothers house that time also we told them that no body is residing at this place So they left my place.I humbly request you to contact Mr.Chandu&Mr.Sudhir(Mobile No:[protected])not to harass like this.I humbly request you to do needful to my complain. I will be highly thanks ful to you.This is in reference to on going issue of the Icici Bank Ref No:(ICICICARE=[protected]' ICICI Bank‏) thogh I received a call from Mr.Md. Gouse, Customer Service Officer, ICICI Bank Limited as well as I received a mail from Mr.Mr.Md.Gouse & Mr.Vishnu Kumar Office of Head Service Quality assuring that hence forth I want be getting any more calls but instead of that I Debt recovery Agents have started coming at my place.I don't know what to do&how to deal this problem.I humbly request to the Forum people to help me.
With kind regards
Mr.Hebbar
[protected]

• Eh
    Ehtreame Harassment by ICICI Bank Sep 14, 2010

Dear Sir,
    With regards it is to bring under the notice of this Forum readers that yesterday I posted my complain regarding Extreme Harassment7 Nuisance calls From Icici Bank"the below given complain I posted here yesterday.
    It is to bring under each & every one's notice notice that, I have been continuously harassed by Mr.Kulkarni from ICICI Bank Credit card collections department.He has been regularly harassing me for the Third Party Credit Card collection.He has been calling on my residence no as well as on my Mobile No:9019555686 regularly.Mr.Vishnu Kumar the Head Service Quality Dept whom I forwarded a mail for this Nuisance calling but he didn't do anything towards my complain.I am getting nuisance calls from your collection dept for Mr.Suhas Joshi on my mobile no.9019555686 as well as on my land line also, on 08/09/2010, twice I got a call from 9769498668 at 16.41pm&on my land-line also at 16.45pm.I don't understand that in-spite of making so many request why do I get these nuisance calls on my no.The person Mr.Kulkarni who calls me from his mobile No:9769498668 he is using vulgar language with me as well as with my family members.I asked him about his first name, from where he is calling, which branch he is calling but he is not ready to provide me any details.He will hung up the call.Today 13/9/10 at 16.58pmpm he called up on my mobile I told him wrong no again he called at 5pm & asked my name, I said I am Mr.Hebbar speaking, he disconnected the phone.He immediately called up on my land line no which was picked up by my daughter, she called me & told that some one is using very rubbish&uncivilized language&he is giving his name Mr.Kulkarni so I again asked him all the details that from where exactly he is calling&which branch of ICICI Bank, but he was not giving me any details.I asked him that from where did he get this no?He said that this No is given me by Mr.Suhas Joshi.So I told him that I am not that person for whom he is looking for.I told him that I will report to the police then he hung up the call.This has become almost daily nuisance.As I have mentioned so many times to Mr.Vishnu Kumar"The Head Of The Icici Bank Quality Dept"but I think he doesn't bother to take care.He has never given me assurance regarding these Nuisance calls.
    Just to inform here that neither I am having any account from ICICI Bank nor having any credit card then why am I being harassed by ICICI Bank so frequently?When ever I asked caller that, "from where did you get this no?They always reply that Mr.Suhas Joshi gave this no.So I just want to ask a question to ICICI Bank authority that did they ever confirm on this particular No:9019555686, before giving the credit card or loan that this No;9019555686 belongs to Mr.Suhas Joshi?No never simply they gave credit card to that person Mr.Suhas Joshi without confirming any details.And now when Mr.Joshi is defaulter they are calling on my No:9019555686 which was never belonged to Mr.Suhas Joshi.Now it's a height of my tolerance.So I request here in this forum pl.look in to this matter & do need ful to my complain&see to it that there should not be any more calls from Goons like Mr.Kulkarni.
    With regards
    Mr.Hebbar.
    9019555686

Now today on 14/9/10 I got a message from Mr.Vishnu Kumar(Quality Head of ICICI Bank)that I need to wait till 24/9/2010 for the solution of my problem.But I am sure that nothing will happen because this kind of so many mails I have received in past by Head of The Quality Dept, but again after couple of months I start receiving those harassing&Nuisance calls.so can any body suggest me what else I should do?
    Below given message sent by ICICI Bank.(on 14/9/10)

RE: 'ICICICARE=038-555-723' ICICI Bank?
    Dear Mr. Hebbar,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.
    Your complaint is being attended to. However, it is taking some more time to resolve than assumed initially.
    We assure you that your concern is a top priority for us and we will respond to you with the details by September 24, 2010.
    Sincerely,
    Vishnu Kumar
    Office of Head Service Quality
    CONFIDENTIALITY INFORMATION AND DISCLAIMER
    This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. It should not be accessed by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender.You will appreciate that e-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as its contents are susceptible to loss, damage, interception, destruction, etc. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.The notice appended to the e-mails is not intended to prejudice the interests of our customers in any manner or to evade responsibility for any act of done with the endorsement of ICICI Bank.

• Di
    dilipbhai patel Oct 13, 2010

i have not reacieve reply of my complyin
    i am credit card holder bank give me imint a/c nomber but i have not reacieved imint card nomber
    sms don by me but there is no reply

non issue of noc and form35 after car loan closure

I m j raman had taken car loan in nov 2003 nolache00001588754 and same closed in7th sept 2008 no dues cert issued only nov 11 2009. also personal loan nolgche00004503243 taken - closed andsettlement letter got on 13/03/2009 - letter ref/484/13/03/09 signed by m
R. arun - manager icici bank ambattur chennai-600058
However after repeated visits - bank not issuing form 35-for hypothetication removal and noc kindly request do needful immdly

is icici fort branch - a regular branch or a picnic branch?

After couple of visits to ICICI Bank (Fort Branch), I am forced to bring to your notice about the 'Lack of professional approach and Picnic atmosphere that the staff is having' towards the customers (NRE and SB both). Though I am not sure if you care to read this and take my feedback towards improving the service standards at ICICI Bank.

1. I had visited ICICI Fort branch on 16th July for my existing NRE/NRO account related work. As I wanted to open a DEMAT Account, a staff named 'Jayashree Mayekar' suggested me to open a SB account (3 in 1) hence link this account to Demat account. She took all the necessary documents from me and said I could be contacted by them in couple of days. She also gave me her mobile number to ask if I have any queries.
I got the welcome kit within 10 days, and while I was on my way back to Saudi, I called her to coonfirm if the ATM card works outside India, she sent SMS confirming 'Yes'.
As I am also facing several issues (Unresolved issues) by ICICI Bank, one of them is about the remittance of foreign currency into my account (Pending since 26th Aug for US$ 10400). I was adviced to visit the nearest branch of ICICI and submit a declaration form. The nearest branch (Mira Road) was closing at 6, but he suggested me to goto Fort branch as its nearby my place, and they would close at 8pm. I wanted to confirm if they close at 8pm (It was the last working day before 3 days holiday for Eid, Ganpathi and Sunday). As I didnt have any number to check, I tried calling and a person from Thane branch said he is not sure if Fort branch is open until 8pm. I then called Jayashree Mayekar to check if they are open until 8pm, she neihter picked up my call, not responded to my SMS.
When I visited Fort branch at 7:40pm, almost all the staff had already started preparing for holidays, the NRE counter (Pallavi Raj) had no mood to listen why I came to the branch. I requested her to have a word with Mr.Chaitanya (NRI Head - Mira Road ICICI Bank) to understand my case of remittance. She was looking like tired of working day and night, yawning and somehow decided to speak to Mr.Chaitanya. I tried to make her understand, as I had to rush to the branch to give the declaration form, I havent brought the printed copies of the supporting documents, however these softcopies I can send to you by email, or you can take the printouts. But she was more interested in buying time and suggesting me to come on Monday. I explained to her about the delay occured already, and the urgency of this transfer, then she said go outside to cybercafe and get the printouts before 8pm. (I had 9 minutes to do this)
See the way ICICI Bank is giving service to NRE.

When I started requesting her if I can send her the softcopies, she was still not ready to speak on the subject, and then she called someone and asked her to take declaration form. The other staff had also was in the same picnic/holiday mood and had no clue as to which declaration form. She started grumbling and in Marathi (Probably assuming I do not know Marathi), started asking Mr.Chaitanya why you sent customer to this branch? Why you havent taken the declaration form etc etc. Finally she somehow got convinced and took a declaration form from me, but asked me to send the printed copies of the supporting documents by Monday at 8am. As I am working, Pallavi Raj also suggested me to send someone incase if I am not able to come.
I wanted to give the feedback to the branch Manager, so met so called 'Jayashree Acharya' and told her about the negative attitude of the staff and not responding to customer calls. She pretended like listening to me, but I felt she too was prepared for the holidays. I dont know if she has taken my feedback seriously or not.

On Monday when I sent my relative at 8am to the branch, until 8:30, there was noone at the branch (NRE section), one staff named 'Ashish Mishra' was there, but was not in a mood to speak. Probably his mind was already hoilidaying/picnining. Then when my relative requested him to take the forms/documents, he said he doesnt know whats that and he cant take. When I tried to speak to him, he refused to speak to me over the phone. He is just forcing my relative to wait until Pallavi Raj comes to the branch. My relative waited until 8:45, as she too had to goto office, she then requested him to take the documents and give to Pallavi Raj, finally he took.

My experience with Fort branch sofar has been - I see a lot of 'unskilled, unprofessional people, who have no clue whats customer and whats the value of customer service'. As its been aprofessional saying 'You pay pea-nuts and end up hiring monkeys'. Do we need to deal with such monkeys? Why cant ICICI have professionals? From bottom to top at Fort branch, I could see similar attitude. They seem to be presending of understanding the customer concerns. But they are way behind when it comes to real action. Why? Can someone forward this feedback to Fort branch and propose some serious training (Soft skills mainly) to them? Specially Jayashree Mayekar, Pallavi Raj and few NRE section staff? (I can suggest to include Jayashree Acharya as well to this training).

I am sorry to sound frustrated, but I thought this shouldnt be repeated.

• Aj
    ajay11 Apr 29, 2011

yes pallavi is responding to queries.she said me that she will do my remittanceby today but she deliberately done after 3 days.

• Aj
    ajay11 Apr 29, 2011

i mean pallavi not responding to queries she delays work deliberalety.

extreame harassment&nuisance calls from icici bank

It is to bring under each & every one's notice notice that, I have been continuously harassed by Mr.Kulkarni from ICICI Bank Credit card collections department.He has been regularly harassing me for the Third Party Credit Card collection.He has been calling on my residence no as well as on my Mobile No:[protected] regularly.Mr.Vishnu Kumar the Head Service Quality Dept whom I forwarded a mail for this Nuisance calling but he didn't do anything towards my complain.I am getting nuisance calls from your collection dept for Mr.Suhas Joshi on my mobile no.[protected] as well as on my land line also, on 08/09/2010, twice I got a call from [protected] at 16.41pm&on my land-line also at 16.45pm.I don't understand that in-spite of making so many request why do I get these nuisance calls on my no.The person Mr.Kulkarni who calls me from his mobile No:[protected] he is using vulgar language with me as well as with my family members.I asked him about his first name, from where he is calling, which branch he is not ready to provide me any details.He will hung up the call.Today 13/9/10 at 16.58pmpm he called up on my mobile I told him wrong no again he called at 5pm & asked my name, I said I am Mr.Hebbar speaking, he disconnected the phone.He immediately called up on my land line no which was picked up by my daughter, she called me & told that some one is using very rubbish&uncivilized language&he is giving his name Mr.Kulkarni so I again asked him all the details that from where exaactly he is calling&which branch of ICICI Bank, but he was not giving me any details.I asked him that from where did he get this no?He said that this No is given me by Mr.Suhas Joshi.So I told him that I am not that person for whom he is looking for.I told him that I will report to the police then he hung up the call.This has become almost daily nuisance.As I have mentioned so many times to Mr.Vishnu Kumar"The Head Of The Icici Bank Quality Dep"but I think he doesn't bother to take care.He has never given me assurance regarding these Nuisance calls.
Just to inform here that neither I am having any account from ICICI Bank nor having any credit card then why am I being harassed by ICICI Bank so frequently?When ever I asked caller that "from where did you get this no?They always reply that Mr.Suhas Joshi gave this no.So I just want to ask a question to ICICI Bank authority that did they ever confirm on this particular No:[protected], before giving the redit card or loan that this No;[protected] belongs to Mr.Suhas Joshi?No never simply they gave credit card to that person Mr.Suhas Joshi without confirming any details.And now when Mr.Joshi is defaulter they are calling on my No:[protected] which was never belonged to Mr.Suhas Joshi.Now it's a height of my tolerance.So I request here in this forum pl.look in to this matter & do need ful to my complain&see to it that there should not be any more calles from Goons like Mr.Kulkarni.
With regards
Mr.Hebbar.
[protected]

ICICI Bank Customer Care Sep 16, 2010

Dear Mr. Hebbar,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Collection calls towards credit card/personal loan has been stopped. Henceforth you will not receive any call.

• Eh
    Ehtreame Harassment by ICICI Bank Sep 16, 2010

Thanks for your reply & keen interest to solve this problem.Today two people from Safari Inc(Debt recovery Dept& an independent Agency)came to my place, those people were sent by Mr.Chandu&Mr.Sudhir(Mobile No:09901303955).They came at my place at 17.25pm.It was quite annoying&insulting when I told them that the person whom they are looking is not residing at this place.Even in the month of sept, 2009 they came to my mothers house that time also we told them that no body is residing at this place So they left my place.I humbly request you to contact Mr.Chandu&Mr.Sudhir(Mobile No:09901303955)not to harass like this. Pl.delete my all the data from your system.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices