Having problems with ICICI Bank?

1860 120 7777 (India, Retail Customers)
1800 200 3344 (Register Your Grievance)
1800 103 8181 (Wealth/Private Banking)
800 0424 2448 (Europe)
1800 101 2553 (Singapore)
+91 223 366 7777 (Head Office)
+91 265 672 2286 (Registered Office, Gujarat)
+1 866 424 2448 (United States)
+44 344 412 4444 (United Kingdom)
+973 80 004 877 (Bahrain)
+852 22 342 651 (Hong Kong)
+65 67 239 009 (Singapore)
+94 114 242 400 (Sri Lanka)
ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex
Mumbai
India - 400051

Complaints & Reviews

misbehaviour

I went to the R.N Mukherjee Road branch on 7/5/2008 to surrender a share certificate for dmat. But due to system down the guy at the counter (Counter No 9) refuse to take the papers. He misbehaved with me saying that wait until the system recovers. I requested him to recieve the docs and give me a reciept and the contact number or email id of that person that i could make an enquiry later whether the shares are dematerialised or not or any entry made. He not only refused to give me a reciept, telephone number, email id but also threw my docs over the desk and ask me to wait until the system recovers. Then i asked his name and he shouted on me. He said " My name is Sourav-Dmat desk-Counter No 9- R.N Mukherjee road branch. Do u want any other information?".
Please tell me how to submit those documents and how to lodge a complaint against that Mr Sourav.

• Ra
    RAJEEV MAHESHWARI Sep 01, 2008

Dear Manager,
    ICICI BANK LTD, RASOI BRANCH, 20, R N MUKHERJEE ROAD, KOLKATA

Thanks for the email from ICICI BANK LTD, Mumbai and my reply is as under.
    I am writing repeatedly again and again that ICICI Bank drawn draft for dividend was deposited in ICICI Bank Ltd., 20, R N Mukherjee Road, Kolkata
    [THE REGISTRAR HAd DEPOSITED BY SENDING PERSON DRAFT NO 619734 DRAWN ON ICICI BANK LTD, KOLKATA IN ICICI BANK LTD., RASOI COURT, 20, R N MUKHERJEE ROAD, KOLKATA ON 24 JULY 2008.] Registrar had taken the acknowledgment receipt and send the same to me. I am holding the same and send to the Branch to you.
    So what else do you expect from me, please check and reply.
    You are writing an email, please write to us through "Email us" option at www.icicibank.com. In my opinion if Level 3 complaint is not working what else will work, it is beyond my imagination.
    I am waiting for your reply.

RAJEEV MAHESHWARI
    JALAN SUKAHAJI NO 48
    BANDUNG 40152
    <[email protected]>

amount deducted without my concent

After subscribing ICICI credit Card i have received call from them saying that they will deduct my Reliance Phone bill directly through my credit card but before that i will receive Confirmation call from their side. I havent recive any Confirmation call from their side and after 2 months i have recived SMS that amount of RS.4200/- deducted from my credit card on account of bill Payment. Immidetly i call them and ask to reverse the payment and they have confirm that they have deleted the same from my account and they will reverse the payment next day again i have receive SMS that your request of Address change have been processed and now after 15 days i received bill of 4200/- from ICICI bank.

• On
    Onkar Singh Aug 18, 2008

Date: 18th Aug’08

To,
    The Manager,
    ICICI Bank,
    Jandewalan Extension,
    New Delhi – 110 001.

Sub:- Complain against ICICI executive’s misbehavior over the phone.

Respected Sir/Madam,

This letter is in reference to the complaint against the misbehavior of one of your executive over the phone. I am Onkar Singh and I have taken one Innova Car with private number DL4C-AE-4720 in July’2006 through ICICI bank in the name of my sister Ranjeet Kaur. I have been giving my installments on time on 10th of every month for more than last two years. And you have also given me one more loan because of the goodwill of this Car loan. You can even check my records with your bank in your statements. This month I was not in the city because of some important work and returned on 10th Aug’08 and next day i.e. 11th Aug’08 in morning I deposited my cheque in Cenra bank at Ganesh Nagar Branch. Moreover I had checked with the Canara Bank Branch Manager that if there is any ECS which has been bounced in Ranjeet Kaur’s name but there was no bounced ECS it was Sunday on 10th Aug’08.

Yesterday I got a call from one of your ICICI executive regarding the late payment of one day and he conversed in a very bad and offensive manner with me. He did not have the etiquettes that how to deal with the customers. Your executive has even told me that if you are not able to give the installment of bank then why you have taken this luxury car which is out of your status. He told me that we know how to take the money back from the customers and we’ll also take it from you and will not give you any NOC against this loan. He told me that now I have to give the penalty amount against the one day late payment. I also asked his name but he didn’t disclose me. He called up me from three different numbers i.e. 30716210/30716090/30716150. And, still I am getting his calls regarding the same.

I just want to know that is it the tendency of a reputed bank like ICICI to deal with it’s customers in the market. And, also this is to inform you that I am enough able to give your balance amount in a one shot. But, now I am not going to give you a single penny as a penalty. If you want I can give you the cheque against this installment via dated 10th Aug’08 on a condition that first you will provide me in written that you will not be charged any penalty amount as late fee.

I request you to kindly look into this issue and also suggest you to make your people well understand and educated that how to deal with Clients in the market or else it will put bad impact on your bank’s reputation and goodwill in the market.

I’ll wait for you reply and will appreciate your earliest revert on the same.

Onkar Singh
    Mb#9212614720
    Address: L-2/72,
    1st Floor, New Mahavir Nagar,
    New Delhi – 110 018.

• Fr
    FRANKLIN CAESAR THOMAS May 29, 2009

Greetings, my loan Account No: LIGBV00010387241, I had remitted my entire loan due in Jandewalan ICICI Bank. During that time, ICICI staff told that they could return back my entire documents and cheques to me by courier service. Till they have not sent back the entire old documents. On 29.05.2009 around 9.40 AM, I had given complaint to one Loan Banking Officer namely Mr. Deepak, he did not repond to me properly. Even he did not entertain my complaint. Please ask the branch to send back my old papers and cheques.

Thanks
    Shakkarpur
    Delhi-110092
    Tel No: 011-22465445
    Mobile No: 9818805668

fraud in saving salary account

I Mr. Deepak Ghosalkar, having salary saving account in ICICI bank ( punawadi, 167-c, Dr. Ambedkar rd, Dadar T.T., Mumbai-14), and my account number is [protected].On 5th feb08 my account got debited for Rs.28, 283.07/- against credit card payment No.[protected] without my permission and any notice.
When it came to my noticed related this complaint, I have been to my branch 14th feb08.and i met branch manager( Mr.sourav kumar - Contact no.[protected]/ 6205)but without taking any action, he suggested me to go to different branch and department.
In my life I have never applied for any credit card also i have not done any single transaction, still my account got debited.So due to not received any kind of support and co-operation from branch manager, i have launched a FIR in Matunga police station on 15th Feb 2008.on the same day, i got a call from Andheri (e), J.B.Nagar branch( Recovery dept.) from Miss.Kiran shinde (contact no: [protected]) and she promised that she will take action and amount will get credited in 5 working days but till the date, I have not received any credit in my account.
So requesting you to take strict and legal action against this fraud .and help me to get credit in my account as soon as possible.waiting for ur immediate reply and action.

Reagrds
Deepak Ghosalkar

Karla A Hinkel May 12, 2008

MNI Credit Report is charging my credit card. I want to cancel and not use this service any more.
    Unfortunitly, I can not find where to cancel this service. I would like your help.

badly abusing on mobile number

Dear Sir/Madam,

ICICI Bank Credit Card has issued me one credit card on the month of November 2007. Every month I am purchasing something from that particualr card. But due to unsuffiecient amount I was unable to pay the desired money back to bank. I am not receiving the credit card itemised bills on every month...
but over this i have received a call from ICICI credit cards Bank on dated 26 April 08, Someone With Name Mr. Khan was asked to me for paying the amount... That time I was not having sufficient amount. As I requeted to him to pay in may08 month...But Mr. Khan was starting abusing on my mobile number. I requested many times to him... but without listening anything he has misbehaviours with me with very bad abuse...
As I was trusted on ICICI bank, but due to this i am very much mently upset...
Kindly let me know where i feed the objection on this very unacceptable process... and I also want to give to Mr. khan that he will pay for those abuses to me...

Waiting for fovourable...

Shiv Verma
[protected]

application for sub broker is not yet registered

Sir

I nakul agrawal from nagpur applied for dbc/ for subbrokership with icici securities in the month of jan 2008 date 14.01.2008. at the time of application I paid two deamand draft one rs 10000/- in favor of icici sec ltd. and second in favor of sebi india. and the consent person told me that your registration will completed with in 45 day max.
Along with application I attech all necessary document required/demanded.
Sir still no reply is rec. d from icici sec ltd more then three month is over. I talk with conssent person he tolds me your application is still procss under sebi.

Sir plz help me on above matter.
I started new business with icici sec but this tuye of problem are occuried in the starting so.
What can I do so?
Is my registration is down or the amount I paid that is refundable.
I hope you help me on above matter

Thanking you

Your faithfully

Nakul agrawal

• Vi
    Vivek Kumar Singh Apr 24, 2009

Respected Board,

My Name is Vikram Singh Chauhan. Nither I am a desperate customer of ICICI Bank nor a client of ICICI securities.

I am a Desperate MBA passed out from ICFAI Business School Kochi, who wanted to work with ICICI Securities.

Some days ago I attended a walk-in of ICICI securities Kormangala Branch Bangalore for the post of Relationship Manager. I got through 1st round of interview. They said they would Inform me. No one called from office . After waiting for almost two week I directly dropped in to the above mentioned office. They said you clear first round of interview you have got to face another interview. I attended 2nd round of interview and I was clearly told you have been shortlisted and be ready with your certificates and photographs. Within one week time I was ready with all documents and the aspiration to work with ICICI securities.

Well and fine till now.

After arranging all my documents when I called to office I got a shocking new that "WE CAN NOT PROCEED YOU FURTHER BECAUSE IN OUR LIST OF B-SCHOOLS ICFAI BUSINESS MBAs ARE NOT QUALIFIED FOR THE POST OF RELATIONSHIP MANAGER" We can only offer you ASSISTANT MANAGER POST, but as of NOW WE DONT HAVE THIS REQUIREMENTS. Thank you very much.

Now I want to ask the BOARD which kind of policy is this ??? to keep the candidate on hold of YES and finally tell A BIG SHOCKING NOOOO for a NONSENSE REASON. If I knew this earlier I Would have tried for other good jobs.
    Why did I wait for their call?? I should have kept on trying somewhere else.

I want to know whether this policy actually carried out or not.

CAN ANYBODY HAS GOT THE SOLUTION FOR MY PROBLEM.

Rgards

Vikram
    9620250840

[Resolved] debit card fee charged

I am a student and had a savings account with icici bank. As a student i always kept track of the small amount of funds i had in savings. One fine day i noticed i was charged Rs 111/- as a debit card fee and when i asked the manager of icici bank Margao, Goa he informed me that the fee was valid and could not be reversed even if i wished to close my account the next day itself.
I wish to express disatisfaction with icici as for me even the Rs 100/- make a huge difference.

RESOLVED

This account is hacked and therefore suspended. Please contact the administrator further information The website is hacked too so please see your service provider about discussing the contents of this page

• Pr
    prasad Jul 09, 2008

this things are common in icici

• Js
    Jsh May 05, 2009

I have been charged Rs. 219/- . Below is what I see in my statement
    ===================8<=======================
    1 23/04/2009 DCARDFEE08000564APR09-MAR10+ST DR INR 219.00
    ===================8<=======================

• Re
    Revolution Sep 25, 2009

Yes even i was slapped with 130 as DebidCardFee...

Guest0007 Dec 03, 2012

Yes even my account got charged with DebidCardFee... What are all these stupid charges...

Guest0007 Dec 03, 2012

Yes even my account got charged with DebidCardFee...and all QAB charges...

ICICI Bank is Robbing Customers Money from their Saying Account

• Ic
    ICICI Bank Customer Care Dec 06, 2012

Hi,

Please write to us to [email protected] with your contact details. We'll get in touch with you to assist regarding your concern.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

pathetic service & commitment from last one and half yrs for activating my account

As required, 4 working days are over... Neither my account is activated yet, nor have got revert from anybody.. Apart from ths my apology and charges reversal is pending since 2 months and icici direct doesn't even have responsible officer who can deal with the issue... I fall short of words to appreciate your support and services...

Thanks & regards

Aliasgar birader|customer service manager|nasik|icici prudential life insurance co ltd|

Sent: tuesday, april 22, 2008 12:24 pm
To: 'vishal. Karajgar'; '[protected]@rediffmail.com'
Cc: 'vinayak. [protected]@icicidirect.com'; 'escalations - webtrade coo'; '[protected]@icicidirect.com'; 'max. [protected]@icicidirect.com'; 'manish. [protected]@icicidirect.com'; 'sachin. [protected]@icicidirect.com'

Dear all,

As required, al the documents are provided to your executive (mr.. Yogesh), pls ref to my comments in blue in trail mail.. Have checked twice with him if anything else is needed, but his answer was no. According to him account should be activated within 4 days time, so pls adhere to time limit.

Also would like to now the charges levied by icici direct on this account since last yr - that too for not re-executing my account and for your own errors.
Expecting prompt revert.. Also an apology as demanded on 28 mar 08 is still pending and god only know how much do I need to follow-up on the same... Thanks

From: vishal. Karajgar [mailto:vishal. [protected]@icicidirect.com]
Sent: tuesday, april 22, 2008 10:41 am
To: aliasgar. [protected]@iciciprulife.com; [protected]@rediffmail.com
Cc: vinayak. [protected]@icicidirect.com; 'escalations - webtrade coo'; [protected]@icicidirect.com

Dear sir,

Thank you ver much for your co operation. Sir, we are trying to get your account activated urgently. For activating your account, we require following list of documents.

1) valid address proof in the name of following applicants

Mr. Aliasgar biradar - provided

3) photocopy of pan card of following applicants
Mrs. Ashrafi biradar - provided
Mr. Aliasgar biradar - provided

According to our records your address ia as follows,
Flat no. 19, krushna complex, nr bankar govt school, kathe galli dwarka, nasik.

Requesting you to submit relevant documents for faster resolution.

Thanks & regards,

Vishal karajgar

From: aliasgar birader
To: 'escalations - webtrade coo' ; [protected]@icicidirect.com ; vishal. [protected]@icicidirect.com ; vinayak. [protected]@icicidirect.com ; max. [protected]@icicidirect.com ; vinayak. [protected]@icicidirect.com ; rahul. [protected]@icicidirect.com ; sachin. [protected]@icicidirect.com ; manish. [protected]@icicidirect.com
Cc: [protected]@rediffmail.com
Sent: monday, april 21, 2008 1:28 pm

Hi,

Your exec came to me for collecting documents and as requested I have provided him address proof.. Later he started asking for all the documents including proposal form, pan, photos etc. I fail to understand why same was not conveyed to me before coming and secondly why do customer is required to fill forms and provide docs again and again inspite of the fact that same is submitted thrice before.

According to executive, once forms is rejected at mumbai, same doesn't come back to customer / office and is discarded and hence we need all the documents again.. Is this the way to work and serve customer.. Am also expecting revert if somebody is bothered and responsible to revert to my mails.

Sent: saturday, april 19, 2008 1:11 pm
To: 'aliasgar. [protected]@iciciprulife.com'; 'escalations - webtrade coo'; '[protected]@icicidirect.com'; 'vishal. [protected]@icicidirect.com'; 'vinayak. [protected]@icicidirect.com'; 'max. [protected]@icicidirect.com'; 'vinayak. [protected]@icicidirect.com'

Can somebody pls revert

Sent: wednesday, april 16, 2008 3:23 pm
To: 'escalations - webtrade coo'; '[protected]@icicidirect.com'; 'vishal. [protected]@icicidirect.com'; 'vinayak. [protected]@icicidirect.com'; 'max. [protected]@icicidirect.com'

Dear all,

This is to highlight a proper deficiency of service from icici direct's end and a delay of one and half yr in re execution of account inspite of the fact that all documents were properly provided thrice to the concerned person. Request you to go thru the milestone as under and revert with the commitment on timelines for re execution, written apology as desired 1 month back, compensation of losses faced due to market fall and deficiency of service.. Atleast ths time I am expecting timely reverts.. Thanks

Date particulars
Jan 07 all documents submitted at icici bank - sharanpur road branch, nasik - floor 1st
Mar 07 called exec at icici direct desk to enquire on the issue and was committed that account will be activated in a weeks time
8 jun 07 went to icici bank sharanpur road branch personally and met icici direct exec sitting upstairs and then sent a mail to him attaching docs and pan card as suggested by him, pls refer to trail mail of the said date
18 jun 07 as thr was no response in 190 days, follow up mail was sent to exec marking cc to [protected]@icicidirect.com - refer trail mail
20jun 07 case was escalated to [protected]@icicidirect.com and all parties involved were marked
16 nov 07 no response from anybody from icici direct and account was not activated as follow-up was again sent to helpdesk, execs and coo id
24 nov 07 got a call from napery that somebody will call me to collect all documents.
25 nov 07 got a call from pune that somebody will call me to collect all documents.
27 nov 07 complain mail was sent to coo, mentioning that nobody appeared to collect docs post call from napery and pune - refer trail mail
05 dec 07 after 8 days revert recd from coo's id that they will investigate into the matter, it took 8 days for your coo to acknowledge mail and to tell that they will look into the matter
06 dec 07 follow-up mail was sent to escalation id mentioning delay of 6 months and pathetic service - but as usual no response from them - refer to trail mail
21 dec 07 after 15 days revert recd from coo's id that they will investigate into the matter, it took 15 days for your coo to acknowledge mail and to tell that they will look into the matter - apology was mentioned for delay but still asking for time to look into the matter
21 dec 07 follow-up mail was sent to escalation id mentioning delay and urging to resolve the issue - but as usual no response from them - refer to trail mail
24 dec 07 follow-up mail sent to coo and helpdesk asking to resolve the issue and revert to my mail - refer to trail mail
26 dec 07 revert recd from coo's id that they will investigate into the matter, apology was mentioned for delay but still asking for time to look into the matter
28 dec 07 follow-up mail sent to coo and helpdesk asking to resolve the issue and revert to my mail - refer to trail mail
03 jan 08 follow-up mail sent to coo and helpdesk asking to resolve the issue and revert to my mail - refer to trail mail
07 jan 08 follow-up mail sent to coo and helpdesk asking to resolve the issue and revert to my mail - refer to trail mail
09 jan 08 follow-up mail sent to coo and helpdesk asking to resolve the issue and revert to my mail - refer to trail mail
21 jan 08 follow-up mail sent to coo and helpdesk asking to resolve the issue and revert to my mail - refer to trail mail
25 jan 08 I get a call from bangalore from meghna ([protected]) telling me that she has informed exec from nasik to collect the docs from me in a day
26 jan to 21 feb nobody turned up to collect any docs
22 feb 08 I get a call from bangalore from meghna ([protected]) telling me that she has fixed an appointment on 26 feb 08 and has informed exec from nasik to collect the docs from me - refer to trail mail
26 feb 08 exec didn’t appeared & neither he called for collection of documents on 26 feb as committed - refer to trail mail
26 feb 08 follow-up mail sent to coo and helpdesk asking to resolve the issue and revert to my mail - refer to trail mail
29 feb 08 nobody called till date - follow-up mail sent to coo and helpdesk asking to resolve the issue and revert to my mail - refer to trail mail
03 mar 08 follow-up mail sent to coo and helpdesk asking to resolve the issue and revert to my mail - refer to trail mail
06 mar 08 finally exec appeared to collect docs and took all the docs and signature.. He never informed that photo was required, he committed that photo will be collected from my home in evening same day (06/03)
07 mar 08 nobody appeared as usual to collect photo and another commitment in vain
08 mar 08 photo collected from home at 10.35 pm
07 mar 08 mail explaining issue was sent to coo and helpdesk asking to resolve the issue and revert to my mail - refer to trail mail
12 mar 08 follow-up mail sent to coo and helpdesk asking to resolve the issue and revert to my mail - refer to trail mail
15 mar 08 follow-up mail sent to coo and helpdesk asking to resolve the issue and revert to my mail - refer to trail mail
17 mar 08 follow-up mail sent to coo and helpdesk asking to resolve the issue and revert to my mail - refer to trail mail
19 mar 08 mail explaining losses suffered and lack of service, sent to coo and helpdesk asking to resolve the issue and revert to my mail - refer to trail mail
24 mar 08 got a call from coo team - bangalore. According to them issue should be resolved in 48 hrs - refer to trail mail
24 mar 08 contradicting the call conversation mail was sent from coo telling me that matter would be resolved in 5 days and not 48 hrs
24 mar 08 mail was sent by me highlighting contradiction of 48 hrs and 5 days - hope they understood the difference
27 mar 08 commitment of 48 hrs was complete and no response was sent from coo - hence follow - up mail was sent to them
27 mar 08 tried calling escalation team on [protected], but nobody bothered to pickup
28 mar 08 mail recd from coo asking for 4 more days to resolve the issue - refer to trail mail
28 mar 08 apology in writing demanded by me and mail was sent to coo asking for the same
05 apr 08 mail recd from coo asking for some more time to resolve the issue - refer to trail mail
06 apr 08 again mail was sent reminding icici direct for issuing apology in writing, but it seems that nobody got the meaning of mail or nobody bothered to read it
16 apr 08 got a call from yogesh - (Icici direct exec from nasik) asking for 1 more doc as address proof and he apologized for not verifying address proof previously submitted to him on 07 mar, because of which such requirement is triggered
16 apr 08 called vishal karajkar - manager - nasik who previously never bothered (in last 5 months) to call up the customer on such a escalated issue. Explained him whole scenario and the delay of 45 days from icici direct to know that they require 1 more document
16 apr 08 called vinayak bhamre - cluster manager. Explained him whole scenario and the delay of of one and half yr in the said issue and how icici direct deals with service issue and escalated issue. Demanded for compensation and informed him that I am approaching consumer court for moral hazard, deficiency and lack of service and losses to customer.

Sent: sunday, april 06, 2008 9:57 am
Subject: re: 'icicicare=[protected]' user name :- mohambyd - icicidirect.com

Hope you got my mail correctly... Need an apology in writing mentioning delay of 1 yr

Sent: saturday, april 05, 2008 1:05 pm

Dear mr. Birader,

We realize the delay in resolution to your query.

We would require some more time to resolve you query. We assure that we are looking into the matter on priority and shall get back to you at the earliest.

We urge you to treat this as an exceptional occurrence and not as an indicator of our commitment to quality customer service.

Confidentiality information and disclaimer
This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. It should not be accessed by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender.

You will appreciate that e-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as its contents are susceptible to loss, damage, interception, destruction, etc. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.

The notice appended to the e-mails is not intended to prejudice the interests of our customers in any manner or to evade responsibility for any act of done with the endorsement of icici bank.

Date: friday, march 28, 2008 04:12 pm
To: 'escalations - webtrade coo' ([protected]@icicidirect.com)
Subject: user name :- mohambyd - icicidirect.com

Need an apology in writing mentioning the delay

Sent: friday, march 28, 2008 4:11 pm

Dear sir,

Thank you for writing to us.

Having looked into your concerns, we find that it will take us four more working days to respond. We regret the delay.

Date: thursday, march 27, 2008 12:22 pm
To: 'escalations - webtrade coo' ([protected]@icicidirect.com)

Pls revert???

Sent: monday, march 24, 2008 3:28 pm
Subject: re: 'icicicare=[protected]' user name :- mohambyd - icicidirect.com

As per tele conversation, you asked for 48 hrs and not 5 days to revert..

Sent: monday, march 24, 2008 3:01 pm

Dear sir,

As per our telephonic conversation, we have taken up the matter and forwarded the details to the team concerned and assure you that necessary steps would be taken for processing the re-execution forms for your icici direct account on priority.
We will reply to you in this regard by march 29, 2008.

Disclaimer:

— original message —
From: aliasgar. [protected]@iciciprulife.com (Aliasgar. [protected]@iciciprulife.com)
Date: wednesday, march 19, 2008 10:19 am
To: 'escalations - webtrade coo' ([protected]@icicidirect.com); [protected]@icicidirect.com ([protected]@icicidirect.com)
Cc: [protected]@rediffmail.com ([protected]@rediffmail.com)
Subject: user name :- mohambyd - icicidirect.com

Can some responsible person revert... I know its customers requirement and need and not yours.. Am loosing due to market fall.
Pls compensate loss and confirm

Sent: monday, march 17, 2008 4:51 pm
Subject: re: 'icicicare=[protected]' user name :- mohambyd - icicidirect.com

Awaiting revert... I fail to understand why it takes days and week to reply on simple mail

Sent: saturday, march 15, 2008 12:39 pm

Awaiting revert???

Sent: wednesday, march 12, 2008 4:22 pm

Awaiting revert

Sent: friday, march 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Subject: 'icicicare=[protected]' user name :- mohambyd - icicidirect.com

Finally person appeared yesterday (06/03/08) but committed to come at evening at my home again to collect photographs... From yesterday evening till now neither has he come nor he is bothered to call... Customer as usual is expected to wait for yrs.

This is 3rd time I am submitting the documents to your executive.. Also pls refer to the trail mail, am following up since 08 jun 07.. Due to this delay of nine months I have lost on selling up my stock and trading.. I strongly demand for compensation of rs 25000 for losses suffered and deficiency of services.

Thanks.

Sent: monday, march 03, 2008 7:20 pm
Subject: fw: 'icicicare=[protected]' user name :- mohambyd - icicidirect.com

Awaiting call and revert???/
???

Sent: friday, february 29, 2008 12:34 pm
Subject: re: 'icicicare=[protected]' user name :- mohambyd - icicidirect.com

No body has yet called... That's great??

Sent: tuesday, february 26, 2008 1:49 pm

Hi,

Your exec informed me that he will call me in morning 26 feb to let me know the timing when he can collect the forms. But till now (1.47 pm) he has not bothered to even call, forget collection.. What a service and good to see your revert coming exactly after 1 month to my last mail.

Think will have to wait for another month for getting revert on this mail.. What a service.

Sent: friday, february 22, 2008 6:31 pm

Dear sir,

As per our telephonic conversation, our executive has contacted you and fixed an appointment on february 26, 2008, for filling the re-execution forms.

We request you to act accordingly.

Further, you may inform incase our executive does not visit you on the fixed time and date.

Disclaimer:

Date: monday, january 21, 2008 11:47 am
Cc: [protected]@rediffmail.com ([protected]@rediffmail.com)

???/ pls revert!!!

Sent: wednesday, january 09, 2008 1:14 pm
Subject: re: 'icicicare=[protected]' user name :- mohambyd - icicidirect.com

Can anybody pls bother to revert

Sent: monday, january 07, 2008 11:49 am

???

Sent: thursday, january 03, 2008 2:00 pm
Subject: 'icicicare=[protected]' user name :- mohambyd - icicidirect.com

Can I expect a revert and resolution???/

Sent: saturday, december 29, 2007 2:27 pm
Subject: re: 'icicicare=[protected]' user name :- mohambyd - icicidirect.com

I fail to understand why you take 2 days to reply that you will get back. Am fool for following since last 6 months???

Sent: friday, december 28, 2007 2:44 pm
Subject: re: 'icicicare=[protected]' user name :- mohambyd - icicidirect.com

How much time you need to revert.. Is this such big issue

Sent: wednesday, december 26, 2007 7:50 pm

Dear customer,

We regret the delay in our response.

We have escalated your case to the team concerned. We will respond to you within two working days with complete resolution.

Assuring you the best of services.

Date: monday, december 24, 2007 11:22 am

Awaiting revert

Sent: friday, december 21, 2007 4:02 pm
Subject: 'icicicare=[protected]' user name :- mohambyd - icicidirect.com

Am getting your revert that too not upto mark after 15 days.. Thanks for the efficient reply.

Pls understand the problem and resolve on top priority

Thanks & regards,

Ph direct:+[protected]|fax: +[protected]|

Sent: friday, december 21, 2007 3:10 pm

Dear customer,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Having looked in to your concerns. We will post you with the update at the earliest.

Looking forward to your cooperation.

— original message —
From: aliasgar. Birader (Aliasgar. [protected]@iciciprulife.com)
Date: thursday, december 06, 2007 01:15 pm
To: 'escalations - webtrade coo' ([protected]@icicidirect.com); 'helpdesk' ([protected]@icicidirect.com)

Hi,

Think it should not take 6 months to resolve. Am following since jun.. Pls help in resolving the case and getting the deadlines

Sent: wednesday, december 05, 2007 5:01 pm

Dear customer,

We have looked into your concerns and realize that we will need a few days to revert to you. Please accept our apologies for the delay. We will definitely have a response for you shortly.

Assuring you the best of services.

— original message —
From: aliasgar. Birader (Aliasgar. [protected]@iciciprulife.com)
Date: tuesday, november 27, 2007 05:17 pm
To: aliasgar. [protected]@iciciprulife.com (Aliasgar. [protected]@iciciprulife.com); swapnil. [protected]@icicidirect.com (Swapnil. [protected]@icicidirect.com); [protected]@yahoo.com ([protected]@yahoo.com); [protected]@rediffmail.com ([protected]@rediffmail.com); 'helpdesk' ([protected]@icicidirect.com); 'escalations - webtrade coo' ([protected]@icicidirect.com)
Subject: user name :- mohambyd - icicidirect.com

Have got a call from nagpur tow days back also a call from pune... But nobody has yet turned up...
Pls help

Sent: friday, november 16, 2007 2:48 pm
To: 'aliasgar. [protected]@iciciprulife.com'; 'swapnil. [protected]@icicidirect.com'; '[protected]@yahoo.com'; '[protected]@rediffmail.com'; 'helpdesk'
Cc: '[protected]@icicidirect.com'

Pls activate

Sent: wednesday, june 20, 2007 1:11 pm
To: 'swapnil. [protected]@icicidirect.com'; '[protected]@yahoo.com'; '[protected]@rediffmail.com'; 'helpdesk'
Cc: '[protected]@icicidirect.com'

Pls revert.. Am following up since last 14 days

Sent: monday, june 18, 2007 1:35 pm

Pls activate my account on top priority. Am following up since last 10 days

Sent: friday, june 08, 2007 12:28 pm
To: 'swapnil. [protected]@icicidirect.com'; '[protected]@yahoo.com'

Hi,

As discussed.. Attached is the pan card copy of both primary & secondary account holder. Request you to activate the account for trading on top priority.
Pls confirm once done.

Fax:- [protected]

no reasons for deduction of amount

I am having greally very bad expirance with your ICICI bank,
Rs.11500 has been deducted by the bank with the best known reasons to the bank & when i am enquiring about the withdrawl reasons no body is clearly giving the reasons behind these deductions, coustmer care is asking to talk to the excutive, excative is asking to go to the near branch, branch is asking to go to the main branch & the main branch is asking to mail to coustmer care of ICICI bank. This is really unacceptable on the part of the bank.

kapil Dev pandey Aug 06, 2008

This is regarding A/C Number 081601501458

I was having Rs 12095 in my account

I wanted to withdraw Rs 3000 I went to the ATM Situated in the Lucknow

After entering all the details, the machine told me that there is a network error

I tried to withdraw amount from

Cooperation Bank
    Indian Bank
    Orienatal bank but not able to withdraw due to network error and
    finally i withdraw 3000 Rs from Syndicate Bank and

at that time i had checked my balance enquiry it's showing 9.0095 :00 on Sunday 4th of Aug 2008 that is my last transaction on that day

On 6th of Aug I tried to withdrawl Rs 800 amount from ICICI bank after that it's showing balance to be 5, 295.00 which i expected to be 8, 295.00 then i withdraw Rs5200 from my account and lodge a complaint against same

Complaint No is :75325625

After 1/2 hr when i am discussing these thing with executive he had lodged a complain and told me that he will get back to me within next 8 working days after checking.

Though he told me that it's showing me that there are 7 transaction 4 times 3000 Rs get deducted and 3 times get credited due to network error with other bank but Rs 3000 is missing
    please resolve this issue as soon as possible

After

• Na
    naresh appani Nov 26, 2008

hi gud aftrnun sir,
    this is naresh appani.my a/c no:020201545828.my friend was deposited money through the net banking from SBI to my account transaction id is 665489.ammount is 3500/-on 19november.but i didnt receive yet.please inform me what is the problem.
    thanking you sir,

yours faithfully,
    naresh appani,
    a/c:020201545828

lost my papers..??

I applied online for personal loans, after receiving offer on my account.

after 2-3 days I received a call from ICICI Bank for the same and they sent executive to collect the papers.

At my office address Ayush and Pradeep two executives came and took all of the papers like id details, 8 checks, and othere doc.

As per them they were loging my files on 19th of april. so, they told us that our verification may be on the same day.

till 25th I did not received any call and started calling them then i came to know that they have not submitted my files and any how they lost my files.

I seems there is no responsible employee with with ICICI Banks or there is no value of their customers.

I don't know what should i do further ... since it was very urgent for me so i applied for loan :(

-----------Ashraf

• Mo
    Mohamad Shams Tabrez May 15, 2008

Hey,

Loan 1 : Mohamad Shams Tabrez - LPDEL00005647962 - Rs 1, 97, 000.00
    Loan 2 : Mohamad Ali Khan : LPDEL00005358593 - Rs 1, 50, 000.00

The entire story is as under,

Me and my brother had undertaken this loan in the year 2005. It all went well except for slight change with my personal account wherein I and my brother had to change our account to another bank as per company guidelines. I called up the concerned loan dept and informed them of the same but they aid it would take all the procedures to be repeated all over again for which I had to wait. In the mean time I got a call from this Collection agency located in the Videocon Tower IInd Floor. The person whom I spoke to was Mr Gurpreet, Manager Collections as per his advise I was to deposit the amounts for me and my brother since it was already overdue for some months. I responded and thereafter my money was deposited to this agency for which I have the receipts (Collector Name : Surjeet)

Recently when I lost my father I was in mess wherein I asked for help from Surjeet for settling my personal loan. He proactively responded stating it will take some time and that he will get both of the loans settled. One month down I got a call from him whwrein he stated that he would be requiring Rs 1, 60, 000.00 to settle this account and that he would ensure that all database would be deleted pertaining to my records. I responded and then followed a series of calls between me, Gurpreet and Surjeet wherein they told me something regarding approvals for the loan amounts from their supervisors and would let me know once approved. The amount of settlement for my account was Rs 63, 602.00 and that for my brother account Rs 96, 398.00. I was advised thereafter to hand over the cheques to Surjeet on March 29, 2008 for which I was provided two receipt for the amount and also a settlement letter for my brother on ICICI letterhead.

Rest assured I got a call from Gurpreet whwrein he stated that all has been done and I will be getting both the letters within a week but something error happened with the dates on the cheques for which I had to provide the cheques again. I agreed and then for three weeks I did not receive any call from them. One fine day I get a call from Surjeet stating that he needs to collect the cheques. I could not agree as I was running short of Rs 28, 000.00 since I had to deposit the same for my sister's hospitilization in Mumbai. I requested for some time for which he agreed.

Couple of days back 26th April, 2008 I got a call from him inquiring how much I had as of now. I stated Rs 1, 30, 000.00. He agreed to collect the amount thereby ensuring that both the loans would be settled with this amount but he would needing an extra amount (Rs 8000.00 to provide to the person who would be providing the settlement letter and Rs 2000.00 for himself for getting the job done). When asked how would he get it done he stated that "He will take the entire amount in cash and then they will cook a story with the settlement team that the agent while taking cash back from the customer was robbed. This would take some time but he ensured that it will be done and that by Saturday of the same week he would hand over the Full Settlement letters". On 29th April he was accompanied by one of his colleagues to collect cash. I handed over the cheque for ICICI bank for the entire amount and later he stated he would come after the first to collect his part of the money and the other part. I agreed. Two days later he came and collected another Rs 8000.00 from me. I inquired about the letter he said that its been processed and he will hand ot over on Saturday. The next day he again came and stated to hand over his share. I only had Rs 1000.00 which I handed over. Following this the last converstaion I had with him was on Friday 1st May whwrein he stated that he will hand over the letters tomorrow as it was in his possession.

I waited for the letter on Saturday but when he did not turn I called him only to find that he was disconnecting my calls. I called Gurpreet and it was the same story for almost a week. One fine day I spoke to Gurpreet and he said the letter is on its way and it will take some time. Confused I called Customer Service after having a conversation with one of my friends to know the status of both the accounts and to my shock I got to know that they had put the entire amount in account rather than the settlement plan mentioned above. I called Gurpreet daily and today I finaly got to speak to him. He said this what the plan was and that we had never come to an agreement. Also that the settlement letter for my loan is on its way and will take time. He also wanted me to pay for my brothers loan EMI Rs 3987. When I questioned about the plan of settlement that he had proposed he was rude and said "Do whatever you feel like...You can fight it out in the court".

Based on the above circumstances need assistance from you in getting my query resolved. I had somehow managed to deposit that amount hoping all would be done but have been cheated.

As of now I am aware that my loan account has a negative balance of Rs 73, 000.00+. Appreciate if you can apply the same to my brothers loan account as promised by the Collection agancy and settle botht he accounts.

Appreciate you assistance.

Feel free to let me know for any queries.

reg cheating in health insurance policy

Actually i applied For an ICICI Credit card in the month of April through an agent who came to my office.. He asked us to fill our details and return it to him leaving some columns blank. Nearly after a month, i got my credit card statement indicating i have to pay an amount of Rs.6732/-. When i called the customer care, i came to know that a health insurance policy has been opened from my account. Then i thought it was a cheat and requested for the cancellation of my credit card, but they refused and talked harshly to me, mentioning that until i pay the amount they will not cancel my card and also they were adding on intrest to that amount. Then atlast after 2 months i paid the amount and requested for the cancellation of policy and credit card. I have called to ICICI Lombard Insurance team for the cancellation of my policy for nearly 15 times. After 4 months, i got some positive message for my cancellation. I don't know whats happening in ICICI. because of their irresponsibility, i lost an amount of nearly Rs. 4500 /-. Please take care that these kind of cheats and frauds do not take place again.

sunilsetti Jun 05, 2008

I agree this. What is the solution to stop this type of things

wrong sending of sms

I have a mobile no. [protected] in my name Vikas Paharia.

ICICI bank is regularly sending transaction details thru sms of a current account, which is not belongs to me. Inspite of my regular complaints on their portal no action taken by bank. Still sms are regularly sending on my mobile by bank. ( 4 to 8 SMS per day )

Please help me in this issue.

Vikas Paharia
[protected]

transaction dispute on icici bank travel card

Hi Pahredar I have been to US 6 month back and taken a travel card from ICICI bank.I have spent some money...

issue of transaction passwords

Greetings to all Readers..
Greetings and Heartening congratulations to Complaintsboard.com..!

At last i have a site to redress my agony with icicibank..
Sir, my Transaction password is expired and i mailed them(icici) to re-issue the password again.I mailed them nearly 120 mails.. atleast 20 IVRS complaints.. Till now there is no response from the authorities.

Can anyone let me know how do i resolve this.

Thanks in advance..

• At
    Atul Krishan Mishra Jul 19, 2008

TRANSACTION ID (F.D.3.6.6)

What is the update has the fund been delivered to My Account : 028501507245

Atul Krishan Mishra

harassment!

I lost my credit card on 20th September 2007 and three fraudulent transactions amounting to INR 11421/- took place. I informed the bank that I do not stand liable as the credit card had my photo on it, the transaction slips did not have my signatures, and it is primarily the liability of the merchant, or at best the bank, as they fail to ensure that the photo is validated. I raised the dispute putting forwards these issues and expected a coherent answer from the bank for the same.

I initiated the formalities at my end by lodging a police complaint, faxing across the police complaint, and a dispute letter to ICICI Bank (complaint no. SR38649484). The handling of the procedure right from the start was at best pathetic on the part of the bank as it took me several efforts to get precise information about the logistics of the formalities from the ICICI customer care and to put across the complaint letter across ICICI. Eventually ICICI's investigating officer (Mr. Govind Singh) also collected the copy of the documents from my residence. Later, he also asked me to fill up a form and post it across Mumbai, which I did.

The bank eventually resolved the dispute in the bank's favor and asked me to pay up the fraudulent amount without any regards to the issues I had raised in the dispute, as specified above. My repeated attempts to request ICICI Customer Care (through ICICI netbanking account) to hear my plea, as they did not responded to the issues I raised, turned futile. As advised further by the ICICI Customer Care, I even sent across a hard copy to raise a dispute to get my concerns appropriately addressed. I did not get the response and only after repeated emails, I started receiving insensitive replies that I need to pay up. Moreover each time there was a new official corresponding who never took the pains to go through the
entire communication and just replied that I need to pay up. I repetitively insisted that if they had any queries then they should call me up and I'll be happy to address any issues, but it was of no use. After this they (ICICI Customer Care) emailed across their investigation report. I was outraged and horrified on going through their investigation report. The report comprised of consistent lies that the investigating team tried to contact me on phone and I did not responded well. The only time they called me up was when they asked me about the number and the value of fraudulent transactions made while I
was in a meeting at office. In reply I requested them to please check out the communication and the dispute I'd raised and then get back to me.

Moreover, the team asked questions and answered them themselves. For example, the report raised a question as to why did I delayed registering the complaint although I received the SMS on my mobile around 30 min before. In conclusion, they seem to doubt my intentions without even asking the question to me. (In fact, the real reason was that I was driving towards home (Delhi) from office (Gurgaon) and I saw the SMS on reaching home). They also indicated that my relative may be involved and that the photo was not clear.

It turns out that the ICICI investigation team is involved in a cover- up process by generating a farce report. The report is totally absurd without any proofs and any coherent process being followed. Moreover the whole process at ICICI is insensitive, clueless, and irresponsible in its approach.

I intend to only pay for the amount liable to me and not for the fraudulent transactions. Moreover, I am hassled, stressed, and outraged by ICICI's approach towards their customers. I now intend to take-up this issue to ensure that this does not get repeated with any one else and the bank acts more responsibly to ensure a safety mechanism to prevent misuse of the credit cards.

February 2008

ICICI continues to harass me on the phone and had sent a recovery agent at my home today. I am totally hassled and am seeking a way to put message straight across to ICICI.

• As
    ASHWANI AGGARWAL Jul 04, 2008

Refer my request dated 03.07.2008 .I have not heard from you .Send my card No. statement 5176 5335 4691 8019 on email address and note my changed address compained to you on 03.07.2008

Mobile No. 09779021580

• Di
    Dipakchandra Nov 16, 2008

To
    The customer service officer
    Mr Harashil Mehata

Sir,
    Icici credit card No. 4477477064910009

The above mentioned credit card No. statement was received on 13, 11.8 at evening. But the payment due date was on 6.11.08. So I am not responsible for delay payment . hence, no interest is applicable on the bill amount. I f you claim it in my next bill I shall not pay it.
    Dipak chandra

• Am
    Amit Agarwal Nov 26, 2008

Dear Sir / Madam,

Urgent Request.

I have an ICICI Platinum Credit Card and i took loan on it of Rs 80, 000 on the reducing rate of interest. I informed ICICI local office as well as the Bombay office also to print my bill folio on the date 21st of the month so i will get due to the next month till 10th.As i am salaried person and my salary is credited into my account till 08th.Bank is not taking any interest on the above matter hence charging late fees every month.

I am paying my interest on regular basis with the late fees. If bank is not going to action on my above query, I will stop paying the amount and please waive off the late fees which bank already charged.

I do not want to go for the nonsence.As i have good relation with other banks.
    I would like to request you to action on my above query and revert on my personal mail ([email protected].com) and also call me on my mentioned mobile number 9911014541.

My card no. is 4629 8642 7572 1001

Kindly consider the above matter on high priority.

Thanks & Regards,
    Amit Agarwal

internet bank fraud!

My experience with NRI ICICI services Internet Banking has been a dreadful one. Our NRI account was debited through multiple transactions in four days, which should have raised enough alarm bells for any reputed financial institution. Once we brought this fraud debits to ICICI's attention, the impression we got was that it was our fault and they refused to take any responsibility. Moreover, they don't seem to be having any checks and controls in place. It has been 11 days since this report and nothing much has been done so far from ICICI's end and there seems to be no favorable response in looking into this fraud, whatsoever.

• Na
    Narasimmavarman N Mar 11, 2008

I am looking for NRI ICICI Quality Head .could you pass to me

• Ra
    rags Nov 18, 2008

Oh well they are absolutely useless..but i guess better of all the other evil banks in india.
    There were a couple of fradulent transactions on my NRI account and to get that reverted it took me 6 months of constantly following up with the case.
    My parents in india has to visit the office and my sister had to call them on a regular basis to get it resolved.
    They are one lazy bank...and the customer service is absolutely a waste of time and energy. the call centers in my opinion provide no relevant or useful information and repeat the same tune over and over again.
    I would suggest taking the case up and filing a complaint with OMBUDS to put more pressure on the bank and your case and caution them about you filing a case with OMBUDS.

death claim

My Name:- B.Mallikarjuna Rao
My Phone No: [protected]
The personl accidental claim insurance
My Claim No- 4005/[protected]
Name- Ammula Naga raju this person death in accident on 04-07-2007 so i can report in Mumbai icici lombard send the claim forms so fill the forms submeit posting on [protected] in courier in DTDC P.O.D No-H40589781SO SEVEEN Mounths passed no settled so i can phone contract in 13-02-2008 with in two days cleraing no cleraing no settled please take action and early settiled
Complaint no-[protected]
Interaction ID 2601002

• Av
    A.VIJAYA Feb 28, 2008

My Name:- B.Mallikarjuna Rao
    My Phone No: 9247495433
    The personl accidental claim insurance
    My Claim No- 4005/000109907
    Name- Ammula Naga raju this person death in accident on 04-07-2007 so i can report in Mumbai icici lombard send the claim forms so fill the forms submeit posting on 24-8-2007 in courier in DTDC P.O.D No-H40589781SO SEVEEN Mounths passed no settled so i can phone contract in 13-02-2008 with in two days cleraing no cleraing no settled please take action and early settiled

abusive language

I Received unathorised/telemarketing call from tel No [protected] at 12.59 Noon when I was busy in the meeting and when I came out and said that are you giving loan interest free than one lady and one namely karan was on line and abused me in un parliamentary language like any thing and again abused me at 1.09pm from the same tel no when I said that I will sue ICICI than he stated that you can do whatever you can we are so powerful that nobody can do any dam thing.
Which caused me mental harrasment and increased blood pressure which may cause any harm for me .
The very fact is that they have got my cell no from the ICICI bank Nehru Place New delhi 19 because i am having SB a/c Demat a/c with them also this is not the 1st time I am receiving such unauthorised call regularly. ICICI making my life miserable inspite of trai regulations/act

• As
    ashok rastogi Aug 14, 2009

sub- lost my original home documents

sir,
    My home loan a/c LBUDP00000350906from icici bank, madhuban, udaipur(rajasthan) was completed on 7 april 2008.Even after so long time, I unable to get my original documents which was kept the bank. they dont gave me any proper response regarding the matter.so only option kept for me is to take a legal action against bank if they will not provide my original documents of my house.
    Kindly take the action soon.
    from:
    ashok rastogi,
    [email protected]
    address-ashok rastogi
    587, hiran magri, sec-11, udaipur, raj
    pin-313002
    ph-9314235181

pathetic customer service – icici prudential malleswaram, bangalore

ICICI prudential, Malleswaram, Bangalore received a cheque from me on Jan 6 2007 as a payment towards a life insurance policy. On jan 14 2008 when i went to pay the premium for the current year, i was said that i need to pay for the year 2007.

On specifying that i had made payment for 2207 using a cheque drawn on ICICI bank, they were of the opinion that the cheque bounced. I checked with the bank only to know that the cheque leaf is unused.

Then i reverted to ICICI prudential again only to be said that the cheque was postdated which wasn’t the case. They knew that and also as a policy they didn’t accept post dated cheques.

when i said that since the mistake was at there end they need to give me back dated NAV for which they promptly disagreed and said that i need to make a payment for two years else the policy will continue to be in lapse state.

They gave a crap about how i should have checked my bank balance to see that the payment want made and that they had sent a mail to that respect, which of course I dint receive and nor do they have a proof of the same. They didn’t let me speak to the manger either because they did not want the manger to know the goof up or the manager dint want to take responsibility. Whenever I try to reach the manger on phone I am told that either she is busy or not in office.

All this has left a bitter taste on dealing with ICICI group as such, because of their callous and indifferent nature. They should stop priding themselves has being a customer friendly group.

Sir

I am Subhan Masthan. My policy no.03936905...my diue date December 5th I give my 50.000Rs. to your
    advaisser Mr.Asraf Ali on Jan 1st... still not paid to my accout he tolled somey reson... i dont no when he paid to you.
    i dont no what do...pls help me i am now in dubai so do samething for me... this my mistek...his moble no
    9894941416.
    pls sir kindly do for me...pls give me reply...

SUBHAN MASTHAN

sir

Subhan Masthan...MY email [email protected]

sir

my policy no...03936905...pls give me user id...my name Subhan Masthan.

Subhan Masthan.

[email protected]

SUSHIL VASANT RAJE Mar 03, 2016

I had submitted claim amount of rs 5, 80, 000/- for both the knee joint surgery operations done at hinduja hospital, khar west. My policy mentions that i can claim up to rs four lakhs in a year against my above mentioned hospital care policy.And life time claim of rs 20, 00, 000/- twenty lakhs for life long.
    I have received only rs 1, 54, 000/- only.

• ICICI Prudential Mar 10, 2016

Dear Mr. Raje

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact/policy details for us to assist you with your concern.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

non - issuing of credit card!

I applied for a ICICI credit card through online about 2 months ago. Subsequently an official from the Chennai office of ICICI visited my house in Chennai. After that nothing happened and I would like to know whether a card will be issued or not. This is not expected from ICICI Bank.

jogender singh sikarwar Feb 27, 2008

i have been applied online for creadit card 15-20 days ago. i have complte all required query but i cant receve any mail or phonic information for issuing the card or not.
    i want to know thatcard will be issued or not.

Jogender Singh Sikarwar
    Jabalpur (M.P.)
    Mob.09329542824

• Ne
    Neeraj Bhakhri Sep 09, 2008

PLEASE NOTE: ICICI DEBIT CARD & CREDIT CARD DIVISION

My name is Neeraj Bhakhri. I have a salary account in ICICI bank. This morning I got a message from your bank that my Cheque no 564907 has dishonored due to insufficient funds. Thereafter, I called up at your customer care and found that my accounts is – 11, 000 something. They have also said that this negative balance is due to my credit cards payments, which I have not made yet.

Firstly, I would like to know that where is this policy to deduct the credit card payment from the debit card? If there is some policy, I must have been intimated before this action. I have not got any solution form your customer care executives of both the departments, debit card & credit card.

This careless action of your team has caused a lot of mental, physical & financial tension to me. After being fed up of your services, am bound and forced to write this mail to you.

I want you to keep my debit and credit accounts separately. This negative balance should be removed from my salary account. If not done, I will be forced to knock the doors of Consumer Forum and appeal for justice and compensation.

I hope somebody responsible in your organization will get in touch with me and get my problems solved.

Expecting I quick action

Neeraj Bhakhri

kavita thakur Nov 16, 2008

I have also applied for a ICICI credit card through Bank 2 months ago. My salary account is also in ICICI Even than they are taking a long time. After that nothing happened and I would like to know whether a card will be issued or not, Every time they are sayining I am going to Issue it in 8 Days . This is not expected from ICICI Bank.

charged wrongly for bank's fault!

I had made a remittance request with ICICI Bank's Money 2 India website to transfer my funds from Canada to India in November 2006. However, when the funds did not reach me for over a month, in December, I made a request with [protected]@icicibank.com to cancel my remittance request. The bank confirmed by email that this request has been canceled. Following which, I also called up my foreign bank in Canada to make a stop payment of the cheque since I didn't want it to get abused. My foreign bank charged me CAD 10 and confirmed my request as accepted.

Now, on January 14, ICICI Bank made me a provisional credit against this canceled request (without waiting to first debit the foreign funds from my foreign bank). I promptly wrote to them about this and asked them to reverse this credit. They did so, but they have debited INR 3000 more than what they credited and now they are telling me that its because of difference in exchange rate that they need to do so.

I have been debited extra amount because of bank's following problems:

1. After confirming the cancellation of my M2I request - they went ahead and made the provisional credit. Why?
2. After realizing their mistake, instead of apologizing and reversing the credit, they have not apologized and to make matters worse they have debited INR 3000 more.

I am now struggling to get my extra debited money back from ICICI Bank. And we call it the best performing private bank of the country. Its just terrible. Hoping that someone here can do something to sort this out.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices