Hyundai Santa Feservice department

J

I am totally disappointed with the service department at Obrien in Fort Myers, FL. I brought my car to get 2 things done in my car. One was to replace the brake pads and the other to replace some kind of fuel valve. For what I understand was a very simple operation. Drop the car at 12:30PM, at that time I was told that it would be done that afternoon. They gave me a ride to my doctor's appointment since it appears that it was going to take longer. After the doctors appointment I returned to be told that it was going to be longer. At that time I told them that I had a meeting to attend. At that time I compromised and told them just to give me a ride to my office and that I would pick up the car at 8AM the next morning. Now please remember I was told that it was going to be done the previous day. I got there this morning and I was told that the car was not finished. I requested to see a supervisor and after waiting for a little while I received a call from the individual that took the car in. She told me that she had said that I was told that it was not going to be ready. It does not required a scientist to come to the conclusion "why was I there if was told that it was not going to be ready." Once again I requested to see the supervisor and had a talk with him and express my disatisfaction with the current events. I also told him that I needed my car now. I had another appointment/meeting that morning. On top of all this the only thing that was achieved was replacement of 4 brake pads and rotor resurface, which by the way it does not take that long. I was then charged almost $300.00 for a simple job. I believe that I am going to post this, and will call Fox News and let everyone know about your services. It is ironic that I was thinking in replacing my car for another Hyundai. There is no way in he... that I would deal with Fort Myers O'Brien again.

Sincerely,