Hungry Jack's Dandenong, Stud Roadhorrible customer service and incorrect orders.

K Nov 01, 2018

My mother and I came in today in the afternoon to make an order. (01/11/2018). A manager with the name tag Kareena was making our food. We noticed immediately that she was extremely rude and had horrible customer service. She was showing this by by giving us a horrible look and then almost throwing the bag at us when the order was done. We were disgusted as we don't expect to receive this appalling conduct at Hungry Jacks.

She made a mistake by missing all 4 small chips in our mega meal deal in which we KINDLY came back and asked to have the mistake fixed. She walked away when she saw us one of the other staff assisted us and gave us our chips.

We then went all the way home and my brother took a bite out of the order only to realise that there was Bacon in it! I was extremely angered by this as we were already ordered our food and went home with one mistake and a bad experience. Not only that but we SPECIFICALLY stated that we did NOT want a meal with bacon in it. We do not eat bacon as it is against our faith. We came to find that there was bacon in 2 of the burgers.

When we went back to the store we specifically called for Kareena as she was the one who made this error. We saw her make and put the burgers in our bag. Instead is addressing our issue she went to the back and called someone else to address it. She on her. The other workers dealt with the situation very well and gave us 2 burgers to make up for the Error and apologiesed.

I'm extremely disgusted and angry at Kareenas conduct as she was the MANAGER acting more horribly than a trainee would! This issue needs to be address as it reflects poorly on Hungry Jack's and as your regular customers we will not eat here anymore unless this issue is addressed.

Thank you.