H&R Block — unprofessional & bait and switch
2008 & 2009 tax service
Last year - I relocated and used h&r block for the first time. The agent I was assigned was 70 to 80 years old, and though i'm sure he had an accounting background, he was using a computer for the first time. He made so many errors I was denied my state rebate and required to pay and my federal return was audited.
This year - i'm back in gradschool with a simple job and a simple return (No itemized deductions). I called in and explained I had 1 - w2 and 1 - 401k disburisment but I would still use the service if it would be much cheaper. I was quoted $68 and scheduled an appointment. At the end of the 5minutes it took I was told I owed $169.00. After I explained my conversation when scheduling the appointment I was given a $30.00 discount and told that was the best they could do... "will that be cash check or charge... Next!"
More H&R Block Complaints & Reviews
- H & R Block - tax refund scam!
- H&R Block - emerald advance
- H&R Block Tax Course - tax course
- H&R Block Emerald Card - economic relief check scam
- H & R Block - h & r block is a nightmare!
- H&R Block - peace of mind insurance
- H&R Block - incompotance
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - extension for small family trust
- H&R Block - tax preparation
- H&R Block - emerald card