Resolved H&R Blockbunch of crap and total rip off!

Hello I've been using h&r block, for years. Never had a problem--the new promotion this year, is called the imil, which 1/2 of your return, is placed on credit card (this year i went with end of the year check stub).

Which they advertise, so i did, an amount was placed on the credit card,for me,,issued by them, with mc logo on it-my first visit,,and the rest to follow--when i brought in the actual w-2,,thats when the crap started,well the remainder of monies owed to me never went on the card--they couldn't find my info in the computer(they claimed computer problems--the manager was useless, i payed 89.95& tax, for the credit card initially, the remainder was issued in two checks,,and of course they subtracted "there fees", even tho it's there "error"--what a bunch of crap--and total rip off. No more h&r block, for me.

• Updated by E r just perfect Nextaxpro · Feb 29, 2020

• Valerie Feb 08, 2007

I had an appointment with Don at 5:15 P.M. after waiting 45 minutes for my appointment Don came out and told me he was taking a couple who came in off the street with NO appointment instead of me. The same thing happened to me last year at the H&R office in Ellwood City, after I waited an hour there! I don't feel the consumer who extends the courtesy to be early for an appointment should be treated this way.

• Valerie Feb 09, 2007

Tried to use the free tax filing service on H&R Block's website and instead was directed to their premium pay service. When I tried to cancel my account I set up, I was told it could not be deleted until after tax season. A talk with a supervisor was unsuccessful.

• Ni
    nik mng Nov 15, 2007

Cool!

• Bl
    blincoln06 Jan 31, 2011

i too went to h r block this year as i have over the past 10 years always getting the line of credit because i am a single mother and need the money. this year everything went to crap... not only did they take the rapid refund away, i was not approved for the loan, then was not told the fee for a REGULAR refund 8 to 15 days was STILL going to be WELL OVER $300 i am soooooo pissed right now i am not NOT going to them anymore... and i advise anyone who reads this to go somewhere else as well they need to do something about h r block thats a fricken rip off!!!

Jameskd Aug 15, 2018

Dear sir,

I last work my company 1 september 2017 but my company not updated my date of exit in UAN portal.
    My all data approved in online but not approved exit date so kindly update i want to online claimed my pf.
    My uan no:-100918622774

Thanku.

Comments

• Fl
    Floridagirl787 Aug 20, 2018

I filed the taxes online and paid for a pro to revise it . It took her more than a month to finish the whole thing . I paid the fees on day 1 and it woudnt show as paid so she wanted me to pay the fee again in order to process the refund . WTH ! Never again !!! Make sure you never file with Nicole Ford! Poor service !

• Po
    Poonam Irfan Khan Sep 19, 2018

I have filed return and I am suppose get e refund but yet not recieved the refund...I am not getting any support from the customer support team. Also the customer care number is always busy no reply on mails.

Regards,
    Poonam Khan

• Fo
    Foylisa Oct 23, 2018

Someone stole my card and spent over $1, 800. I submitted a fraud claim with H&R Block. Within 10 days of their "full" investigation, they denied my claim. I also provided evidence that it was not me making those purchases.

• Pa
    Patricia Koreck Oct 28, 2018

We referred a friend two years ago, were promised a referral fee. That friend has used H and R Block since then and we have never received a referral fee for either year. All phone calls resulted in nothing happening!!! This is ridiculous and we will never use H and R Block again. We have been using them for many years, but this will be the last.

• Mi
    Minnesotanice74 Oct 31, 2018

Commit of guarntee if taxes and/or services were not done correctly. My arguments here is that I paid $500 to have my taxes done, by an expert, H & R didn't do them correctly, and now I want my money back. Forced to correct them myself even after reaching out to them, several times, with no response.

• Az
    Aziza Rahman Nov 06, 2018

Hi
    I have some complain I like to submit for an employee at PASEO PADRE fremont office. can you please send me the address ?
    thanks
    Aziza
    [email protected]

• To
    top69cat69 Nov 12, 2018

I filed my taxes using the free file at H&R Block and at the very end it made me pay $29.99 before I could file this is very misleading and theft as far as I am concerned and H&R Block has so far refused to answer any of my emails

• Ac
    Acustomer222 Nov 12, 2018

We had appointment for 5:30pm there are no clients in this place, n the lady who sceduled an appointment isn't here yet n now it is 6:28pm. N no other worker has offered to help us. I feel someone should be written up, or fired. Customer for 20 yrs...

Comments

• P
    p!!! Nov 13, 2018

I've been with H &R BLOCK for 29 years and 5 months I've done the emerald advance as long as it was presented I was denied in 12/14 and 12/10/16 because credit limit high, not enough credit and to many enquiries which I only have 1 and a credit card with 497.00 balance I guess it's time to move on since the creditors are Bofi bank

• Re
    Reviewer33571 Nov 19, 2018

The new commercial on a cattle farm with the cowboy repeatly screaming over the cattle that airs three time in a row

• Je
    JeaneC Feb 02, 2020

Your booths are NOT DISABLE FRIENDLY. THEY need to be bigger for LARGE WHEELCHAIRS.

• Er
    E r just perfect Nextaxpro Mar 07, 2020

Where is my detailed response!!! What good is you worth of sickening website?!!!