H & R Block — tax refund scam!
I am writing to inform others of the H & R block tax refund scam. 1st they tell you that you will receive a refund by direct deposit, debit card or some other way in 1 to 2 business days and charge a substantial fee for doing so the when you don't get it deposited they say the bank done it. Well its their bank. Anyway after not getting the refund they give you a number to call (a recording of course) and all it says is you will receive your refund in 8 to 15 days. Well I could have done this myself online without paying someone $300. They thrive on taking advantage of single women with children because the size of there refunds which is the category I fall into and was really depending on this money.
More H & R Block Complaints & Reviews
- H&R Block - emerald advance
- H&R Block Tax Course - tax course
- H&R Block Emerald Card - economic relief check scam
- H & R Block - h & r block is a nightmare!
- H&R Block Emerald Card - emerald card scam/rip off
- H&R Block - peace of mind insurance
- H&R Block - incompotance
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - extension for small family trust
- H&R Block - tax preparation
- H&R Block - emerald card