H & R Blocktax refund scam!

A

I am writing to inform others of the H & R block tax refund scam. 1st they tell you that you will receive a refund by direct deposit, debit card or some other way in 1 to 2 business days and charge a substantial fee for doing so the when you don't get it deposited they say the bank done it. Well its their bank. Anyway after not getting the refund they give you a number to call (a recording of course) and all it says is you will receive your refund in 8 to 15 days. Well I could have done this myself online without paying someone $300. They thrive on taking advantage of single women with children because the size of there refunds which is the category I fall into and was really depending on this money.

• Re
    rewinem Mar 04, 2020

My wife and I went to H&R Block for first time in Greenville Ohio February 2020. They never told us the price up front and charged us $326. Gave us all kinds of grief trying to pay with a check. They said that they ran the check two times and it was a fraud check. We went to our Bank which was one half mile down the road. Our Bank gave us a Bank check saying this would stop any problem they had. They still said the check was no good. This I knew to be a lie for there were ample funds in our account to cover this and we never had any problem using our checks with anyone else. Several times they told us that we could pay with cash making us thinking that they were trying to skim some of the payment. We paid with a credit card and left. Later we found out that her brother in another city paid $65 less than us having the same filing with the same Company. those people never told him up front what his cost would be either.
    We will not go back. Stay away from these people. They are not to be trusted and way over charge after everything is done.

Matt Janeway Mar 06, 2019

H & R Block is a sham. If you disagree then you're a clueless [censored]. My refund should of been deposited the 27th of February, it wasn't. Was told by the fools at Block that it will take 3-5 business days for it to clear their bank, so yes they do have their own bank. Well after only a few days I check IRS.gov for status, my money was intercepted by the treasury department to pay towards an alleged debt. Never received anything saying I owed anyone money and that my tax return would be taken. H & R Block is in cahoots with the treasury department. Also, the [censored] tax plan Trump put out there is what's also screwing millions of taxpayers over. [censored] H&R Block and [censored] Trump!!!

• Be
    Bev Snider Feb 16, 2019

YES please don't use this card I am a senior and H&R Block gave me my refund on this prepaid visa card they only told me one thing if I withdrew cash it would cost me 2.95 per withdraw. They told me I could spend it anywhere I wanted to. What they did not tell me was if you try to purchase something that is above the balance of the card even by 1 cent they automatically charge you 50 cents every time off the card. When I called and questioned them about the card they then told me if there was a balance on the card after 30 days I would be charged fees. They told me if I tried to withdraw cash from an ATM I would be charged that ATMs fees plus the 2.95 withdraw fee on the visa they gave me unless I went to a DC bank which I had never heard of, but of course they told me there was one at the Casino. After doing some shopping I had to run home to the computer to check my balance and there was 9.45 dollars left now what can I buy for 9.45 exactly to empty off my card so I don't have a balance on it and they can start charging me for fees after 30 days. So I ran to the gas station and bought 9.45 in gas. I was never so happy in all my life to get rid of this card it caused me nothing but stress for 3 days straight and they did get 2.50 cents form this senior for insufficient funds because I did not have the exact amount in groceries that was equal to the amount on the card. NOW I SHALL GO AND BURN THIS CARD and they will never get me to accept this again BEWARE

Nextaxpro E R Rocky Oct 03, 2018

Nextaxpro E R Rocky Jun 13, 2018

Why complaints board removed the last Link I do not know. Will attempt again.
    H&R RIPOFF stock is heading south. I have exposed h&r ripoff and jackson [censored] {also liberty tax is jackson nitwit } for decades. It is too late for you to have your returns amended if done after April 15, 2015. However, I can amend your Federal income tax returns for 2015, 2016 AND 2017 and get you money back that h&r ripoff LOST for you. As of June, 2018, it is not too late. It will be too late to amend your 2015 Federal income tax return { and for most States that have income tax } as of April 16, 2019...

https:///link removed/

Nextaxprogmailcom Mar 13, 2017

PLEASE SEE WHAT I have to say about block's dealings on http://nextaxpro.wordpress.com Type in "income tax", or "taxes" or something similar in the "Search" box.

• Tr
    Treads04 Mar 11, 2017

First of all, Rapid refund or Ral as they use to call it does charge big charges. If you owe taxes or someone have claimed you or others on your tax return or you owe child support or even student loans. You will not get your check in 1 to 2 days. If it is denied you will not be charged the bank fees. EIC is the biggest thing that gets rejected. Every day there is someone in the H and R block office that prints outs the checks as they are accepted and ready to go by the bank. First of all H and R block can not use their own private bank to send refunds from and give out loans and prepare the tax returns. they have to use other banks to get the rapid refunds paid. It is against the law for any company that prepare tax returns to also own a bank to pay for their repaid refund bank loans. never say that H and R block bank did this it is the bank that H and R block has an agreement with to do this. I worked for block for three years and I always asked questions before I let them file a rapid refund. Most people that was denied by the bank lied to me. H and R block doesn't get the money that the bank charges. it is just a service that h and r block offers.

@Treads04 https://nextaxpro.wordpress.com/?s=expose+of+h+%26+r+block

Nextaxpro E R Rocky Oct 03, 2018

@Rocky Nextaxpro: what to do if the irs calls you NOT "@treads04" !!!

Nextaxprogmailcom Jul 26, 2016

For important exposes of h&r ripoff ~ save this website: HTTP://NEXTAXPRO.WORDPRESS.COM

• Ni
    Nicole Cook Jul 22, 2016

I took my taxes to H&R Block in Sebastopol. The girl at the office took all my data and put it into the Application on her computer and it spit out a number better than the one I had calculated. They charges be over $600, which I thought was too high but it was still less than the amount they saved me so I said ok. Then I found out they could not give me electronic copies of my return. They would not even look at my old returns because they are all electronic. Now I have to scan and shred a stack of paper which I did not want created in the first place. There were some other things that bugged me as well, their software cannot handle same sex couples (it can only show a Mr/Mrs combination when filing jointly) which to me tells me something about the company and it's priorities. I had to pay $35 extra for them to guarantee their work. I had to wait 30 minutes after my appointment time and when my spouse came in to sign, she had to wait 30 minutes to sign the completed forms. All in All I was not impressed.

Rocky Apr 19, 2017

@Nicole Cook For expose of h and ripoff, please go to:

@Nicole Cook Website didn't come out the first time. Trying again:

Rocky Apr 19, 2017

@Nicole Cook Don't know how " @Nicole cook" happened. That is not my name, nor my Handle on complaints board! Website didn't come out the first time. Trying again:

dangeroushabits Jul 14, 2016

Back in March I had my and my mother's taxes prepared by this company, the same one used by her for 25 years. In the beginning of April I paid their fee which was supposed to include our IRS dues (a total of about $500 between the two of us, as we usually file at the same time) and believed that I was done for the year.
    I just received a letter from the IRS saying the we owe past due taxes.
    It turns out that our preparer (whom is a seasonal temp, as it turns out) "forgot" to include our IRS dues, and we now owe that amount plus interest and fees.
    I'm trying to come to grips with what we paid this company for exactly, aside from wasting my time ?
    The IRS seems to know exacly the amount we owe them, so I could have just waited for these letters it seemed, and saved $500 and the nice long day I spent in their office.
    Trying to contact them, I am confronted with employees who claim ignorance since they weren't there, and as such have no helpful information. Nor can they get me in touch with my tax preparer since she is only a seasonal temp.

• Re
    Reviewer68091 Feb 29, 2016

I need a copy of my tax advice. I have been asking for 4 months. I have not been issued with a tax advice copy. I can never get hold of the booval office. I need this tax advice notice for my daughter or she will not get centre link payments.

Nextaxprogmailcom Feb 19, 2016

I can relate:
    DO NOT go to H and ripoff! H and ripoff works for the IRS. I have had numerous exposes on my blogs and on /link removed/
    Several of my exposes have been removed, e.g, when perfspot and multiply went down; when yahoo took off my photographs and exposes and there's basically nothing left up. My blog still has my exposes of H and ripoff and Jackson-[censored] up.

darlene cunningham Feb 15, 2016

Not sure what is going on Will not return would just like to know if my taxes were redone

darlene cunningham Feb 15, 2016

Not happy!!Still day 3 not sure if my taxes are redone Will not return next year I feel like you don, t care if I return

darlene cunningham Feb 15, 2016

I have a case number 1178749 I have never made a compliant about H and R block But I will not get my taxes done here anymore I have been going here for more then 30ty years Not happy I won, t be calling anymore or be put on hold Unreal!! Darlene Cunningham

• As
    Ashlie McNabb Dec 27, 2015

HR block neglected to enter one of our W2 forms somehow, even though we provided it and she returned our info with it stapled to the front. Now we owe $800.. Thanks. And we paid over $200 for this service. Never again.

• Sh
    shainaBeth Jul 28, 2015

It takes waaaaay to long to check your balance. Theres a commercial. Always the same. Fine once or twice but i do not have time to wait 2 - 3 minutes to get my balance being in customer service myself, and ive heard the message enough that its ingrained into memory so enough already. . . Also it took nearly 7 months to get my card with my own name on it. Other than that its accepted everywhere and the fees are very reasonable.

• Mi
    Michelle Clark3 Jul 04, 2015

If you don't qualify you are not getting any money and nobody gets there taxes in 2 or 3 days, they told me 2 weeks and it was actually 7 days. I have no issues with them been going there for some years now. And I love the emerald card no monthly fees I just wanna please make a suggestion could we please get some images? Like Marilyn Monroe

CharlesWhite69 Feb 11, 2015

Ordered an Emerald card when I filed taxes this year, never recieved it, so called customer service to get an expidited card in 4 days it has been 5 days and still no card.

• Ho
    Hocking Feb 08, 2015

H&R Block has been our preparer for 20yrs and always. Always have had RAC. Never any problems, refund has always been deposited in as little as two days at most three days. Instead of throwing H&R Block under the bus look at the preparer. I have used the same agent all these years and won't change.
    SW WI Hockings

• Na
    nancy stout Feb 06, 2015

H and R in benicia is a scam

• Cs
    C Shipps May 01, 2014

I have had HORRIBLE service with H&R's Bank. I will NEVER use them again. They received my tax return to their bank a month ago and I am still yet to receive my refund. When I called to check the status I was told that it could take up to 90 days before I receive it and it might be an issue with the postal service. Despite the fact that they have my correct address on file. This is very shady if you ask me and seems like a HUGE SCAM. They have their money from my tax return and I shouldn't have to wait another 90 days to receive my portion. UNREAL. STAY AWAY FROM THIS BUSINESS, IT"S A SCAM!!!

matanza Apr 24, 2014

I knew ahead of time that we would get no refund. I made an appointment ahead of time to meet with our tax preparer at 5pm on 4/13 so that my husband and I could review the numbers and sign documents for filing. Our preparer had told us that all the taxes were done, and we just needed to meet up with her to review and sign. My husband and I work different shifts, so this was a good scheduled time for us to go together to sign our documents. When we arrived the door was propped open with a piece of wood and a strong wind was blowing dead leaves around the office. There was only one man working there and he told us to have a seat. We were there right on time for our appt., but still had to wait. My husband and I just sat quietly watching the leaves blow around. Finally, the man had us come to his desk to start. He asked us where our paperwork, W-2's, etc. were. I replied that they had already been submitted a few weeks ago, and that we were just here to review and sign. He then left and started rooting around the reception desk for our tax documents. As the time passed and he still could not locate our documents, we became worried as to where these papers (with our confidential information), had been placed. The preparer finally found them, to our relief. He explained that the lady that prepared our taxes and whom we were supposed to meet had to leave unexpectedly. Unfortunately, no one had bothered to let him know that we had a scheduled meeting that evening, and that apparently he would be covering his co-workers appointments. Also, no one let me know that the original tax preparer would not be meeting with us, so we were all basically clueless. I had mistakenly thought that everything would be ready and waiting for us, as we had made an appointment with a "professional tax service". We all just had to sit there for a while to try to figure out what was going on. This was kind of embarrassing for all of us. I put no blame on the lone employee that was working that day, since no one seemingly thought it was necessary to tell him that he was covering for his co-workers appointments. When we were finished, he charged us almost $300 for this "professional service". I asked him if we could pay in cash, and he said that he had no money to give back for change if I did not have the exact amount. I then just gave him a lesser amount of cash than the total so that he would not have to make change, and put the rest on my debit card. He said something about not keeping a lot a petty cash at the store, which I guess is a good policy for an office that props it's door wide open with a stick. I gave H and R Block a low score on the survey that they sent to my email, and I also asked for my money back on that survey. They called me back on 4/18, just as I was starting my lunch break at work. I asked if they would call me back at a better time, but the rep said that it would "just take a little while". I went ahead and completely explained to her what had happened during our meeting on 4/13. The rep said that she would refer my complaint to the "Escalation Department". I did ask her then for a refund of the nearly $300 that we had paid them. I felt like that amount was too much to pay for how unprofessional the service was. Today I got an email that the "Escalation Department" was trying to contact me, and to call them back. I was hoping that they were calling to refund my money, or at least partially refund it for their poor customer service. I asked the rep if she had record of my complaint that I told them over my lunch break on 4/18. She replied that she had no record of that conversation, so I had to take more time to explain yet again what had happened. She asked me what I wanted, and I told her for the third time that I wanted my money back. She said that I could not have a refund, because they did not make any mistakes. She said that I could only get a gift certificate for next year. I told her that I thought that management should have been more involved when there is an unexpected absence of their employees. The rep then stated something about this whole problem being a "great training opportunity" for that branch. I told her that I really did not appreciate our $300 being used for a "training opportunity" for their employees. They should already be trained on proper customer service. That money was for professional services for my husband and me, which we did not receive.

• Un
    unhappy with you Feb 28, 2014

please get back to me thank you [protected]

• nikalseyn Feb 22, 2014

They recognised you from the video they had of you from last year. They can request paper ID but that can be forged. Thus, H&R Block uses video security camera to record you when they do your taxes and compare it with your in-person presence as needed. You might think you can just walk in and request anyone's tax info, but that assumption is totally erroneous. They are a big company and know what they are doing.

• Dr
    Dragondad1978 Feb 22, 2014

On 2/20/14, I entered the H&R Block office on Wornall to obtain a copy of my taxes from last year. The employee who did my taxes wasn't going to be in until later in the day so they referred me to another agent. Though I appreciate the customer service of getting me the tax information I needed - no one ever validated my identity in any form. No request to see ID, no verification of SSN, Address, or DOB. They simply printed the information out based on me giving my name. This concerns me that anyone can simply walk into an office - through some names around and obtain critical information which contains SSN and DOB on it. I can't locate any form of customer service complaint form or contact with the H&R Block website.

• He
    hertfordkc Feb 01, 2014

I've used H&R Block's personal tax software for perhaps a decade. In the past two, maybe three, years, I've encountered a problem with entering 1099 Misc royalty income. (Prior to that time, I entered the data as a separate business, as there were substantially more business expenses.) Now, when I get to the Rental and Royalty section, the program recalls prior year information, but then I can't properly edit that information and so I delete that information and re-enter everything. I believe that the information is there, but to take advantage of the previously entered data may/would require that I work directly with the forms and abandon the Q&A. Any advice?

• La
    Lauren3 Nov 26, 2013

I recently went to apply for the holiday loan with h and r block. I get it every year, no issues! Well this year I moved and are renting a home! I got denied bc the system said I don't make enough to cover my living expenses? The tax advisor said ur tax refund est 5000. So my ? Is if my tax refund is est that much, why in the world can't I draw from that? It'll be paid back, it comes right off my refund every year! The advisor said its bc I moved and my rent! Shouldn't that be a plus, renting a home, working? I was beyond devastated and confused. She told me she was going to reset my application and try again, but don't count on it!

Joevas75 Sep 06, 2013

I made a huge mistake of signing up for the H&R block training class before doing my research on it but luckily I decided to cancel on time. After registering for the class I mentioned it to friends and family and they told me some bad, horrible experiences with it on how this is really a scam and that H&R block doesn't guarantee a job and they make you sign a agreement that you can't work for the competition plus they only pay the minimum wage and they cut your hours in order for you not to make enough returns so you won't get paid the bonus. I am so glad I canceled but now I am having trouble getting my money refunded to my cc, its been 3 days and they say it takes 5, we'll see or I will raise hell on them. Lesson learned: DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE SIGINING AND REGISTERING FOR ANYTHING!

• Bm
    BMWTaxes Jul 26, 2013

I went into the HR Block Website to do my taxes in Gilroy, CA. I had called ahead to verify that I would be receiving a W2 Form on-line. I was told it had been received and was in the office. When I got there it wasn't received. It took 2 hours to complete my simple tax return. By then I was so upset I just left. I kept trying to check the status of my return a bout a month after this occurred, but I wasn't on the HR Block website. So, I tried again, after two weeks it showed my information but instructed me to contact HR Block. After I called them I had to make an appointment to go see them a second time. I asked specifically if there wasn't anything that I needed to bring, to the second appointment, when I spoke to the corporate office. When I got there I was told that the taxes weren't filed correctly. Not only was there a misspelling of my name, but I was charged for a Emerald card after they put my bank information into the system. I was informed at the office that they needed my paperwork to redo my return, which was the same paperwork that I asked if I needed to bring. Her suggestion had been that she could go get it from the office, and I could return for a third time to do my taxes. After I left the office for 30 minutes, then I'm called by them again to say they could download it from the computer. Apparently, she wasn't aware of this while I was there. You would think that this step would have been done before I walked in for my appointment. I went back in again and filed my taxes. Now after I called corporate today I was told it would be followed up on. I saw the website and my taxes have been denied again. What do I do? After running around for close to 2 months, they still haven't gotten my taxes right. I have three copies of tax returns done by them for 2013 as proof of my claims, and I have been writing down specific names of everyone I have talked to.

• Me
    Mel2000326 May 02, 2013

Filed my taxes in February, they were accepted February 15th. Found out a month later, H&R failed to have the proper software on their computer which threw my taxes in corrections. I paid $388 to have my taxes done properly and they failed to uphold their promise. I contacted H&R's customer service dept. and asked about getting my preparation fees back. Was given a reference number and told I would be contacted within 5-6 business days. 14 days later I was contacted and told they were only refunding $25, the cost of the form, and that was their "final decision". I explained that was not acceptable as their mistake has caused my family and I a lot of financial strain and the $25 was not enough to fix their mistake. Needless to say the response was the same "I'm sorry but that's the final decision...I will make a not you are dissatisfied." The reason I used the Educational Credit is because I'm in school. My refund was going towards my tuition and books, which I had to charge on a credit card because I still haven't gotten my federal refund yet!!

• Ta
    Taxprep4U Apr 18, 2013

consjm, no one is going to file your return before you pay them.
    Good Luck!

• Co
    consjm May 01, 2012

I share your pain. They charged me $318.00 for taxes that are very basic, but I did not have time to prepare. They computed my information incorrectly and actually charged me over $350- before Ruth used her "coupon." When I spoke with the complaint department, Evy told me "too bad" and that she could give me a $50 coupon for future services. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! IF YOU DO, ASK FOR THE PRICE UP FRONT AND REFUSE TO PAY BEFORE THEY TURN IN THE INFORMATION TO THE APPROPRIATE AGENCY!!! Evy told me this was my right to do this. This company is a total scam! They are over priced, inaccurate, and very deceptive. When I told her the price was too high, Ruth said there was nothing she could do and stared at me waiting for payment. This company is disgraceful.

• Ta
    Taxprep4U Mar 14, 2011

As a newbie, you should have been routed to a senior tax preparer.
    He/She could have guided you far better. Unfortunately, it sounds like
    you got a rookie preparer. Every tax prep company hires new people and most of the new hires are less than desirable. Next year, ask for an
    Enrolled Agent. If the office you select does not have one turn right
    around and walk out. Good Luck!

• Xr
    xrftouchoflove Mar 12, 2011

We filed our taxes this year with H&R Block as well. We filed jointly with disabled spouse due to him having two tumars in his brain. I am his care taker as well, I'm disabled but I do not get any benifts from SSA. My husband does because he was found disabled and he had more than enough credits to retire, he is only 50 years old. I could't believe that when we filed our taxs threw H&R Block they charge us $489.35 for fees. We have three children and we are low income. We made about $12, 00.00 this last year. Can anyone tell me if there is a max fee that any tax company can charge or even charge to low income famlies? I've tried googling that qusition and I didn't understand what some of those sites said about it. If anyone could be of some help to our tax's PLEASE let me know. My name is Rachel. Thanks in advance. You may contact me threw e-mail at [email protected]

• Up
    UPSETFORREAL Mar 11, 2011

This was my first year getting my taxes done by H & R Block. Not only did the lady submit my information wrong which made me think I was getting a different return amount. She offered to fix it came up with a refund amount to be sent back to me then turned around and LIED about that as well????! What? So you mean to tell me i trusted this company to be upstanding and have the respect for their customers but once again i get screwed over. NEVER GOING TO H&R Block again! I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE!

sa ndi Mar 04, 2011

I went last week to do my taxes and they told me that the cash back did not start until the 16th of febuary which was fine but now the 16th has come and gone and they are saying that the cheque printer is broken and they have no Idea when it will be fixed and that they hope they have not caused a inconvience to me, but they are not giving any of us waiting on the service they promised a break in the fees I find that very unfair to the public for a business to state that they will deliver a product on a certian date and not deliver without some kind of compensation to the consumers. They have been very snotty on the phone with a bunch of us as I have friends that have done their taxes there also and if they havent fixed the problem in one working day dont you think that they should maybe get a new machine because cheques is their business and it is improper to promise a product if they cant deliver it.

Jason R Mar 04, 2011

ive paid for the 8-15 day service on 4 feb 2010. was suppose to get my taxes back on 12 feb. now they said they made a mistake. i will get them back on 19 feb. today is 20 feb. i called them today and now they say 23 feb it will be in by. i hate being lied to especially if im paying for a service that they supposedly stand by but to no avail. they said they had direct deposited it by text message wheres my money then. im about to deploy and i have stuff to buy and bills to pay. ive been using these "tax proffessionals." paid 300.00 some dollars to get something that i could got on post for free and faster. im done with hr blockheads. after 12 years of doing business with them and 3, 600 dollars later they do this. ok its time to go somewhere else. im just warning you from my expirence.

• Th
    Thomas Mar 04, 2011

On Febuary 15, 2010 i went to H&R Block to applied for the RAL. Since the early 80's i been filing my on income tax refund and would receive my refund with in two to three weeks, when i talk to Betty she gurantee that i would be able to go my refund in two day. A day later the bank call me and ask me three question. i was able to answer one of the question concerning a car i had in the past, the other two question were on two indiviual who i do not know or never met and fail the questions. i was not approve to receive my refund in two day. I call Betty and explain what happen, she said i would receive my refund on my card on Febuary 26, 2010 and IRS comfirm the same, i was ok with that. On Febuary 26, 2010 i waited till 2:00 pm and had not receive my refund, i call Betty at H&R Block she was off, talk to another representive, that said it was notheing they can do an gave me the number to HSBC Bank and talk with them they said that they sent the refund back to IRS and it will take 6 to 8 weeks to receive my refund on a paper check. Now i was very upset. I could had went on line to IRS website did my tax refund and receive my refund in eight days on my debit card. The only thing H&R Block and HSBC Bank did was use me and lied to me. As a professional company i am really disappointed and will never use any agency to do my tax refund. I am out of work, economic an physical it put me in a situation that i lied to my landlord about paying rent and sleeping out on the street. i emotionally stress out for seven days going back and forth with H&R Block and HSBC Bank IRS trying to get the correct information find out were is the refund that was sent back. today is March 4, 2010 IRS have not receive the refund.

• Dr
    DRAMMA Mar 01, 2011

IM PISSED OFF BECAUSE ..I FILED 2/14TH FEB AND WAS ADVISED I WOULD RECIEVE MONEY BY 01/25TH/11 THEN WHEN IT DIDNT COME THEY TOLD ME 03/01...TODAY IS 03/01 STILL NOTHING THIS IS CRAZY I SHOULD HAVE FILED FOR FREE AND WAITED .. I WOULD HAVE NOT BEEN SO UPSET BUT THEY CHARGED ME 300.PLUS DOLLARS TO FILE AND I HAVE TO WAIT THIS LONG// IM DONE WITH HR BLOCK THATS IT ...NEVER AGAIN AND I HAVE USED THEM SENCE I HAVE START FILING MY TAXES FOR YEARS AND YEARS.. GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY JUST LEARN HOW TO FILE YOURSELF AND WE WILL NOT HAVE THIS PROBLEM ... I KNOW THEY DIDNT CHARGE ME UP FRONT TO DO MY TAXES AND FEES ARE TAKEN OUT BEFORE I GET MY MONEY BUT THEY SHOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING UP FRONT LIKE YOU DO UNDERSTAND YOU WILL BE WAITING SEVERAL WEEKS TO GET YOUR MONEY AND DUE DATES ARE NOT 100% ACCURATE SO I COULD HAVE MADE A DECISION TO SAY YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN FILE MY TAXES FOR FREE AND WAIT THAT LONG THIS IS WACK IM DONE W. HR BLOCK