Having problems with Honda Motor?

1800 999 1009 (USA and Canada)
1888 946 6329 (Canada)
1800 804 954 (Australia)
8800 555 7711 (Russia)
1800 368 8500 (Mexico)
+81 334 231 111 (Head Office, Japan)
+64 800 246 632 (New Zealand)
+44 845 200 8000 (United Kingdom)
+43 22 366 900 (Austria)
+32 26 201 000 (Belgium)
+45 76 305 530 (Denmark)
+49 69 830 060 (Germany)
+353 14 381 900 (Ireland)
+31 207 070 000 (Netherlands)
+351 808 918 281 (Portugal)
+966 122 638 200 (Saudi Arabia)
+82 803 600 505 (South Korea)
+65 63 399 002 (Singapore)
2-1-1, Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku

409, Tower B, DLF Commercial Complex,nJasola, New Delhi-110025

Singapore
370 Ubi Road 3 (Level 2), Singapore 408651

Complaints & Reviews

Honda - Toms River, NJliars, scammers and completely dis-honest company!

On Friday the 20th of July, I had found a rare car that I wanted. I am from Long Island, the car is in Toms River NJ, which was about a 140 mile drive. I had spoken with the dealership several time during the day. I explained to them that I had pre approved financing with Capital One, and even faxed my approval to them. They reviewed it and said everything was good to go.

Since this place is far from me, I wanted to take same day delivery on this car, and explained that to them too.. They stated all I would need is insurance, and we would be all set and ready to deal. Obviously, I asked all the questions about the truck ahead of time, condition, price, etc... and everything was ready... So here it was my assumption, that I was going to drive down there, get the car, and come home... not the case.

After it took me 4 hrs to drive there in NY/NJ rush hour traffic, I finally get there at about 8:45 PM. I run right in, and test drive the truck... not good... the transmission, drivetrain and rear end were in terrible shape.. you could actually feel them shaking and moving all around, but I was still ready to deal.. I tried to make a deal with them. They made me fill out a credit ap so they would have my "information". I did so, and asked repeatedly that they not run my credit, but they did anyway. After them not being able to get me approved with their own banks, all of a sudden my pre approval was no good... BS... I know the game.. they get me approved with their banks, make a point or two on the interest, and then they are happy. I wasted a 4hr trip there, 1hr there, and only 2.5 hrs to get home on this.

I would never ever ever go to this dealership for anything. They wasted my time, swindled me and tried their best to screw me over. They are liars, scammers and completely dis-honest.

Hero Honda / Cbz Extremepoor customer care

I recently purchased a CBZ extreme on March 15, 2007. There is already a rust on the bike. When I complained to the service department of Hero Honda they referred me to the sales department, who after inspecting state they cannot rectify it.

This is sheer manufactures defect and not mine. As I keep the bike well covered and away from water which could probably have caused the rust. The rust is in the swingarm of the bike.

I'm really pissed off with this. I spend so much of money to buy this bike, but now so soon there is a rust and they (Hero Honda) have declined to rectify it and want to get it rectified which is totally unfair.

I'm planning to take them to the consumer court for this as this sheer manufactures defect, and I'm going to discourage my friends n relatives to buy any of their products. I'm from Bangalore and my dealer is Millenuium Motor, Airport Road Branch.

• Gy
        Gyanendra Jul 30, 2007

Burst Bike, I suggest to every one don't purchase CBZ-Extreme.

• Im
        i.mohammed sabir Oct 31, 2007

hii, my name is sabir,
        i really love bcz extreme, but if i get the man who designed the front part of bike, i will break front part of his face, what the helll, he has designed, the front part sucks.. and what happen to the technical parts like digital speedometer, people are not interested in old technology, its the world of advanced technology, every 1 is realesing with digital ### pit, for the bikes, then i dont know why the hell hero honda is lacking... if there is a reason for cbz extreme still lagging in the market, 1) the front doom 2) digital speedometer 3) lack of tech equipments.. plz try to up grade yourself team hero honda... or else be at the last...

regards to hero honda motors.
        i.mohammed sabir...

• Ga
        ganesh.M.N Dec 24, 2007

Hi i had purchased the bike hero honda cbz extreme from metro motors cox town they had given me the bike in which self start was not working, they told it will run after running few kms but after running 700 kms also it s not working when i asked them he gives irresponsible answers!

Hero Honda — bad customer care

I purchased a bike (CBZ Extreme) on March 15, 2007, but now there is a rust on the swingarm of the bike. When...

Hondaproblem with a front bumper

I have a 2006 Honda civic, the rubber / styrofoam piece under the bumper fell off, Honda dealership said this is not covered, that it was my fault because the front rubs the concrete when go out of a parking place. I was very disappointed with Honda. I think this is a problem with the placement of the rubber guard. Apparently this is a common problem.

• Sh
          Shzzzzzz... Aug 18, 2007

This happened with my 2001 Civic too and 300$ later it was fixed. I got the same reasoning- don't park so close to the concrete. Once it was fixed, it fell again as it was not tight enough.

Hero Honda / Karizmasold me 8 months old bike

I have bought karizma last 7 months before from chrisma gold wheel Chandigarh in November .
        Company sold me 8 months old bike i.e the make is of feb. During free services their is lots of problem in my bike:

1. Clutch plate is opens around 7 times. But nothing has done.

2. The part named tashner is also makes noises and it is totally breaks. Engine also makes noises.

3. Battery in karizma is 15 months old. Battery company is not taking any warranty for that.

4. Tyers bubbles.

Thanks & regards,

Hero Hondahorrifying experience!

Re: Honda

I have been your member since July 2001 and today I have visited Khanna Automobiles Showroom, Safdarjung Enclave to redeem the points I accrued.This is my first visit to redeem my points. The moment I showed my passport to Mr. Shri om (Passport executive) he was very indifferent, and casually checked the points and told me that I should produce proofs for the points accumulated until now. My passport clearly shows 16566 points carried forwarded from my old passport which I had renewed from the same Showroom. I have a total of 16972 points until now. I have tried my level best to make them understand that I have not redeemed any points earlier,but they refused to accept my explanation . Immediately I contacted Ms.Ananditha at 011-[protected] head office Vasant vihar, to my surprise she was not helpful to solve my problem. She told me that I would need to wait for few days till they verify all points and she would confirm me the same on phone. She also told me that it is not possible to redeem all points on one fine day.

I never expected such an harrowing experience from your dealers and officers in charge.

Regards,
          Binoy Jude.

• Mu
              MUKESH KUMAR PATIDAR Jun 27, 2007

I have been their member since July 2003 and today I have visited SC MOTOR Malad West Mumbai Showroom for my due gift wrist watch but we not available the gift & ask me to collect gift other dealer. I am going my near dealer AHER AUTO PVT.LTD.KALYAN but we not agree for deliver this gift.

I am related with Hero-Honda not to dealer.

PASSPORT NO 02J26F07670
              DATE OF RENVE - 27-DEC-2005
              DATE OF EXPIRE -26-DEC-2008
              MODEL- DAWN
              ENGINE NO -02J25E07040
              VECHEL NO-MH04/BM2782

mallikarjunRF Jul 16, 2007

I have purchased the splendour + bike from TKT motors tirupur one year back. Whenever we go for service, first two services found satisfactory then, balance all are unsatisfied one.

No proper cleaning of bike, balancing will not be done. some small parts will be missing (when we see some time later service station, they tell it was like that only). Simply part exchanges... etc
              we request you to take care... We believe you people and give our valued bike for service and when we become unsatisfied with the way they handle our bike, its simply irritating.

thanks n regards,
              mallikarjun

• Su
              sunil May 28, 2009

To

The Manager,
              Hero Honda.

Complaint for Bike

This is to bring into your notice that I have purchased a bike (Splender+) from Samta Automobiles, Sonepat, Haryana, whose number is HR10L9258. I always take my bike for servicing to Samta Automobiles for regular service but I am sorry to inform that the services I receive are not up to the mark. Every time most of the things are left unattended like engine & chain set noise, vibration and low average and I have to follow up again and again for the same things many time, which is not acceptable.

I would appreciate if you could personally look into the matter seriously, and please be ensure that all the problems I am facing should be attended at the time of service itself.

Thanking You

Mob- [protected]
              [protected]@yahoo.com
              Kumar.[protected]@gmail.com

Raj Jun 12, 2009

Sue them, they are just worst

If they cant care for customers they dont have rights to claim that they ate industry leaders

this is defenitely going to affect their sale.

I request Hero Honda to check their dealers attitudes because finaly its going to affect company and its sale as in Market there are 100's of options from other companies with your similar products...

Now its upto you...

Hero Honda&hero& honda: &zero& after-sales-service

Within 2 days of my purchase of a Hero Honda Glamour, my dealer himself informed me that the brake-jam is defective and it has to be replaced (he was honest). Then it got tested by the service engineer and they promised to replace the part at no cost since it is under warranty. Till that point it was ok. The story starts after that. Almost 3 months have passed so far and no action has been taken yet. I am not able to drive the bike properly. They are saying that the spare part is not available and it will take time. How long ? That is the sign of the worst 2 wheeler company which cannot provide a spare part even in 3 months time. When I tried to contact the east zonal office via telephone numbers given in Hero Honda website, no one picked up the phone. I tried to send them a feedback via their website, but even that did not work. So ultimately I am riding my defective bike at a speed of 30 KMPH. Alas ! Having accepted the fact that India is not no. 1 in after sales service in any commodity, I must say that stay apart from Hero Honda because it is worst in the list. Beware. And as posted by another consumer here, I am also taking the bottomline of providing this feedback to all my friends, relatives and online partners so that I can save them from being victimized by hero honda (and also teach it a lesson).

• Ju
                jude Jun 26, 2007

Re: Honda

I have been your member since July 2001 and today I have visited Khanna Automobiles Showroom, Safdarjung Enclave to redeem the points I accrued.This is my first visit to redeem my points. The moment I showed my passport to Mr.Shri om (Passport executive) he was very indifferent, and casually checked the points and told me that I should produce proofs for the points accumulated until now. My passport clearly shows 16566 points carried forwarded from my old passport which I had renewed from the same Showroom. I have a total of 16972 points until now. I have tried my level best to make them understand that I have not redeemed any points earlier,but they refused to accept my explanation . Immediately I contacted Ms.Ananditha at 011-[protected] head office Vasant vihar, to my surprise she was not helpful to solve my problem. She told me that I would need to wait for few days till they verify all points and she would confirm me the same on phone. She also told me that it is not possible to redeem all points on one fine day.

Regards,
                Binoy Jude.

Rajvir Thakur Jul 02, 2007

1. Clutch plate is opens around 7 times. But nothing has done.

4. Tyers bubbles.

Thanks & regards,

ranverr singh tyagi Nov 28, 2008

hai, i am renveer singh tyagi from ghaziabad (u.p.).i purchased hero honda glamour.its regestration no is up14-as-2514, i purchased this in 30/10/2008.from globe agencies, delhi meerut road, ghaziabad .
                when i purchased this bike then i feel that my bike rear wheel i have a big problem, its bubling I complane about this in the agencies, but he not understand my problem.he say me that come in afer8 days .after 8days i go there he not doing solution my bike .I say that if he note solve my problem, then i go to court for hero honda company.1st and 2nd to agencies.with in 4 days .

Hondapoor after sales service!

Had 2 brand new hondas a 78 civic and 86 civic wagon..both went thru total of 3 head gaskets at about only 100000 miles!
              Mechanics all said they are bad engines due to 2 types metal that warp easy. I wrote to honda in los angeles to complain and they had no time to even answer me.

I now own nissan

Tell all not to but honda which i used to support fervently!!

• Ap
                  a pereira Apr 07, 2009

I have a honda civic 06 and that car never had a smood cluch and I complain right after I got the car and I was told that was normal for civic 06 the cluh slips when take of and when power is aplied the car give a very rouph jup after over 2 years and 65.000 km they told me that i need new cluh and its not cover by waranty Icall honda canada and they told me nothing they can do .so Ipay 1.600 dollars for new cluh and I still have same problem went back to the deelar and now they told me nothing is wrong with the cra wat can i do to have these car cheked .i have the cluh parts .

Hero Honda — not satisfied with service and behavior of the staff

My vehicle is registered (DL7SAM- 2324) in the name of Mr Nikhil Kr. I am a regularly visiting to workshop...

Honda Mission Valley (Hondamissionvalley.com)quote does not match actual cost

I strongly suggest not doing business with Honda Mission Valley in San Diego, California. They charge labor and parts way too expensive. They quote you on the internet with fairly good pricing but once you are down to the service department to work on your car the charges goes way too high.

After contacting major Honda Dealers in San Diego, I found out that Honda Mission Valley charges outrageous labor hrs and parts. Unfortunately, I should have done my homework first but it's too late.

This is the Honda Dealer in Mission Valley of San Diego, California.

Hero Honda — regarding the performance of super splendor

I have been using Hero Honda bikes for the past 9 years. My first bike was Hero Honda Splendor, which served...

Hero Honda Bike / Achieverchandigarh dealer refused to repair engine problem within warranty period!

I have purchased Hero Honda Achiever 150 Sports model bike from Hero Honda dealer Chandigarh "Charisma Goldwheels" and I am following Services of bike time to time. After 6 month now there is some problem in my bike engine in Timing Chain. So when I contact with Chrisma Goldwheel dealer whose also have service centre at Ind. Area, Ph-I to solve this problem. But they refused to repair this problem under warranty. They are saying me that we will not repair this fault under warranty. While my bike is under warranty.

Beware and stay away from Hero Honda!

• Um
                      umakant sharma Feb 15, 2011

HI Friends,
                      I am also facing the warrenty related issue, i have Hero Honda CBZ xtreme 2009 model and in 2011 Feb i have faced some engine noise and went to check in B. K. Motors, Azad Pur, G.t. Kernal Road and Service manager said it is due to adultration Fuel problem and not cover in Hero Honda warrenty terms so we will give goodwill warrenty and it will first and last warrenty and if any case i face any issue related to engine again will not provide warrenty.
                      As i have ran the bike till 25500 kM and still not completed 3years but the Hero Honda guidlines for warrenty is 3yesrs or 40000KM then why the service company telling this words.
                      It is kind request to the Hero Hond'sWarrenty team to take care of this case because it is just a 420 case and i think i can claim to consumer court against Hero Honda nad that service based company.
                      umakant Sharma

macha14322`2312 May 17, 2011

Super

macha14322`2312 May 17, 2011

This is crap

• Am
                      Amitava Das Sep 04, 2013

I have Hero Achiever it also in warranty period. All time battery discharge. Now which document will be submit to the Dealer (Hero company) for new battery. please inform me.

• Ka
                      karthik. Nov 21, 2014

Hello
                      i bought bike from suguna dealer sri sakthi motors veladipalayam coimbatore.i was no 1 fraud.i didnt said any details about loan.then he asked me to giv 8000 extra.i settled full amt.even though he not given my rc book.key and all.not responding not respecting.bad service.dont buy from him

Honda Rancher 350 Es — choke cable is not working!

I have a Honda rancher 350 es, choke cable has not worked for 3 years have to reach under seat to prime carb...

Hero Honda CBZ X-Treme — delivery of new vehicle extended indefinitely!

I had booked a new Hero Honda CBZ X-Treme on the 13th of Jan 2007 from your dealers 'Ideal Motor...

2007 Honda CR-Vdefective oil seal from the factory

A defective, brand new Honda 2007 model CR-V had a defective oil seal from the factory. It was sold by Honda of Serramonte at 485 Serramonte Blvd., Colma City, CA, 94014, [protected] at 16 miles. Luckily, we did not go too far away--otherwise, the car would have stalled on the freeway when oil had been drained, would leading to an fatal accident!

We had it for only 2 hours, from 6 to 8pm. On Nov. 16, 2006, my spouse, May Choi, drove it from the dealership to dinner. After dinner, we found that a line trail of oil was coming into the garage and under the car all way to below the engine. The next morning, Nov. 17, 2006, the car was returned to dealer with a reading of 51 miles.

They cashed out our money, $22,000 and gave us a broken car. At Dealership, We were not able to reach the manager. after 45 minutes sad, angry and helplessly waiting in the dealership. We had contacted the main Honda customer office. someone came to us We felt From 10am to 1:30pm, we were frustrated and lost. We spend a lot of money on them but they did not really care about it.

We lost confidence on that car and Honda.
                    (1) That CR-V was made defectively.
                    (2) Oil was leaking out. It is a life or death matter on freeway!
                    (3) Originally, operation of 2007 CR-V had caused some damage. Some parts had to be replaced.
                    (4) It may be defective in some other parts. We were afraid to take that defective car on the road.
                    (5) It's not a new car any more. The leaking will affected and damaged some other parts. A lot of parts were taken apart to make repairs. Their inspections had failed before. We lost confidence on that dealership.
                    (6) The inspector failed to find the problem. [It was defective in factory.]
                    (7) The customer service was poor. On 11/17/2006, we were let waiting till. after almost an hour had passed, and the Honda main office was contacted.
                    (8)They were unwilling to satisfy our request [they refused to replaced it with another one]. Neither Honda and Dealership do not want to take care of us.
                    (9) Also They want to make profit by taking it back for less than we had pay for.

That is a wrong way to treat the customer.

Thank you for your consideration.

• Fe
                        felicia Nov 05, 2007

I totally see where you are coming from. Unfortunately here in Australia we are more susceptible to such disasters as we do not have the lemon law you have in the US.

rajan andrade May 30, 2008

Dear sir

I have Honda CRV model 2002 purchased in October 29 2002.

I have completed 210, 000 km. I always recommed my collegues to by the Honda vehicle, but for my bad luck 2 times my AC compressor has been broken down in 7 and half years. Now again 3rd time my vehicle is in Honda work shop for repair/replace of compressor which I can not afford to repair in Dubai. Please help me in fixing this car and I promise to Market the Honda products among my friends and relatives. CRV performance is very good only the AC is giving me trouble.
                        Previously I have been using Honda Civic VTI where I never had problems for 7 years.

I have been sincerely servicing the vehicle in authorised Honda workshop in UAE, Shahrja. Now I would like to go for new Honda CRV but I am losing confidence in buying Honda Products coz I may encounter many more problems.

thanking you, in anticipation

Rajan Andrade
                        +[protected] (mobile)
                        _[protected] ext 126 (office)

2003 Honda Civic Sedancomplete warranty problem

The Honda national customer service rep at [protected] said that the complete warranty service did not cover the reattachment/replacement of the rubber item that's partly detached and dangling from below the front bumper of the 2003 Honda Civic Sedan 4DR LX.

The Honda customer rep said it was the fault of the car operator and they would be glad to send me a copy of the complete warranty contract.

The Honda rep. would not disclose if there is a "problem" with this type of easily detached rubber. It appears that simply by parking and driving the front bumper over a curb that scrapes the bumper one can easily have the rubber rubbed off or loose.

The local dealership where we bought the car new said they would be glad replace the rubber item for their full fees of parts, labor, and taxes. John Eagle Honda Houston, [protected] at 18787 Northwest Freeway, Houston, TX.

I had expected much better from a Honda.

• Pe
                          Peter J. Cyr Apr 05, 2007

I have the same problem. I have gone under the car on two separate occasions to try to re-attach the rubber guard.

Hero Honda Glamourpoor performance of vehicles

I have Bought Hero Honda Glamour Gls. Which in compare to other bike gives u a very bad performance. While driving the bike the shock absorber are so bad that the impact is directly on the back of a person driving the bike. I complained about this to the Hero Honda but there are no changes in the bike. Since i have bought my bike it vibrates like anything. I told them about that also. But i don't know they just say it is a problem with every bike. But i took a test drive of all bike but i found that problem only in my bike. Now they are not ready to listen to us. My bike is not a even a month old and there are so many problems in the bike.

Hero Honda — poor service!

I want to complaint about the Hero Honda Showroom (Nikhi Motors), which is located in karnataka, Bangalore. ...

Rick Case Hondacar repairs takes too long!

My car was taken into the Rick Case Collision center for some repairs to the grill and hood. They had the car for over a month after I was told only 7-8 business days. Fine, wrong estimate of time... but why did my service adviser never return any of my calls, it was crazy to get a hold of him? This service and collision center is awful with communication. I would definitely go somewhere else. They are very untrustworthy.

• Re
                              Remain Anonymous Dec 06, 2006

I'm adding to this complaint that I dealt with a man named Patrick, who is a liar (and no this is not slander, he was caught in his lie by the manager). After telling me and telling me that my car would be done by a certain day, I had someone else call on behalf of me. He said he had good news and bad news... good news, the paint job looked great, bad news he needed more time... well guess what, the car hadn't even been painted yet! Straight up liar, he didn't even tell me that they hadn't even begun work on my car until 3 weeks later!! My car is STILL in the shop and I'm waiting... it's been more than a month, and I'm stuck paying for a rental. I know now to get rental insurance... I also know better than to deal with Rick Case in any way, shape or form... his dealerships certainly do give a Honda a bad name! Stay away!

Honda — honda care warranty problems

Honda Care Warranty. I purchased a 2003 Honda Civic Hybrid (it was like new, with 12,000 miles on it. When we...