Having problems with Honda Motor?

1800 999 1009 (USA and Canada)
1888 946 6329 (Canada)
1800 804 954 (Australia)
8800 555 7711 (Russia)
1800 368 8500 (Mexico)
+81 334 231 111 (Head Office, Japan)
+64 800 246 632 (New Zealand)
+44 845 200 8000 (United Kingdom)
+43 22 366 900 (Austria)
+32 26 201 000 (Belgium)
+45 76 305 530 (Denmark)
+49 69 830 060 (Germany)
+353 14 381 900 (Ireland)
+31 207 070 000 (Netherlands)
+351 808 918 281 (Portugal)
+966 122 638 200 (Saudi Arabia)
+82 803 600 505 (South Korea)
+65 63 399 002 (Singapore)
2-1-1, Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku

India
409, Tower B, DLF Commercial Complex,nJasola, New Delhi-110025

Singapore
370 Ubi Road 3 (Level 2), Singapore 408651

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Honda Motor.

Complaints & Reviews

Mar 07, 2019

Honda Accord — abs/vsa modulator

I was driving honda accord since 1993.in 23 November 2013 I bought a new honda Accord 2.4. sometime in Jan...

Feb 22, 2019

Honda Motor — 2018 honda crv

Dear Sir, I hoe this email finds you well. My name is Mohammed Taleb living in Kuwait. I love Honda car...

Hondacrv 2013 hatch does not open during rainy or icy weather

It is so frustrating to have to wait sometimes up to 5 minutes for the mechanism to respond to the key signal to open the hatch. This is not a battery issue as i've replaced the battery. Its something in the wiring. Of course this happens most often during foul weather. Not only is it a pain to be waiting with groceries in the pouring rain for the lock to open but, it seems this is a personal safety hazard as I am in a parking lot and unable to quickly unload my things and purse. Ridiculous. Dangerous. Annoying. How about a recall to fix whatever the problem is?

Honda Motorhonda fit 2014

I have a Honda Fit 2014 VIN Number GE61718808, I have a problem with this car, the car engine often dies suddenly while being driven.
    I have tried checking to the nearest Honda workshop but the mechanics does not know exactly what the problem is.
    I read about Honda Recall and my car is one of them. But unfortunately, I could not do it because the location of my car was far from Japan.
    What should I do? Please help me solve this problem. I will be very grateful for your help. I hope Honda Japan will help me.
    Please understand if there are incorrect words, because I rely on an online translator to write this.
    Yanti from Indonesia
    [protected]@yahoo.com

Oct 03, 2018

Honda Motor — honda ruting croatia rijeka service

Honda Ruting Service station, Rijeka, Croatia working deep below Honda standard. Service not reliable...

Rijeka

Honda Motorhonda vezel z 2014

Sir i have honda vezel 2014 z model, i am facing a problem after some long drive hill area or any traffic jam my car has been stopped and does not pick acceleration then stopped engine for half an hour then goes...
      Please tell me whats the problem in pakistan all mechanics does not know whats a exact problem please cooperate with me to solve this problem...
      I will be very greatfull to you
      m.Naseer
      [protected]@hotmail.Com
      [protected]

• Na
          Nazeem786 Feb 02, 2020

why honda representative in Mauritius does not take care of cars imported from Japan. Eal Man hin has a crappy service for people who has exported honda from Japan. This is having adverse effect on Honda brand name. I send an e-mail last year to EAL MAN HIN but still has not got a response

Honda Motorwarranty issue

Dear sir / Madam

I have Honda Accord 2014. I was regular in maintenance until I got an issue in the paint
        I took it to the agent in Bahrain while the car under warranty but they refused to do it. I paid for it after some time I got to take it for major maintenance and I have told them will postpone it for the next maintenance while that I got an issue in the air conditioning but they said it's out of maintenance cuz of not done the major one.

How it can be that ?

Sep 20, 2018

Honda Corporations — 2013 honda accord power steering failure

On September 12, 2013 I had my vehicle towed to Jay Wolfe Honda Kansas City Missouri, due the Power Steering...

Honda Motorfront brakes

Vehicle: 2009 Honda Pilot
          VIN :5FNYF38219B007143
          Mileage : 73000 Miles
          Plate # :6FRA626
          Vehicle location : San leandro, California, USA

Problem:

Front brakes become bumpy & noisy & not working well when applied while going down from a higher elevation (down slope), even if the speed is 20 MPH or lesser.

I brought my vehicle to your dealership twice already, because of this issue. They did servicing the brake, but still the problem is there. The dealership name is San leandro Honda here in San Leandro, California.

I refer the matter to American Honda, but sad to know that they don't have the technician or personnel that can address this problem.

I would like to request your advise or assistance on this problem, so this email.

I can be contacted thru;

Email : [protected]@uhs.com
          Phone: [protected]
          Address : 1359 Linton Street
          San Leandro, 94577
          California, USA

Thank you.

Isagani B. Medina

Honda Motorhonda city car in pakistan. late delivery. wrong commitment

Dear sir my name is naveed aslam. I am from pakistan. I bookef my honda city from honda faisalabad. Before booking I asked to mr mushtaq that when will u deliver car he comitt me that he will deliver car in june. I said ok. Remember it was december 2017. I booked my car but honda send me msg that your car will deliver on 31 of august. I called to mr mushtaq what is that but he said doesnt metter I will give u car in june.in may we call him that when u will deliver car. He said arrange your balance payment with 1 lac extra because rates are increased. We said ok and send him balance amount in may. He doesnt deliver us car in june. And daily tells us lie that ur car is coming tomorrow. We feel very bad about honda policies and attitude. Now on 9 july he is saying that rates are again increased by rs 30k but why they are asking us for 30k. We made full payment nearly 50 days ago. This is very bad from honda. They are saying give us 30k and we will give u car in august. This is wrong sir. U can do inquiry on that. My phone no is [protected].
            Bookig no [protected].
            Thanks

Jul 04, 2018

Honda Motor — manager

Hi I m dhineshkumar from somanur ([protected]). I bought activa 4g on 25.05.2018 at karumathampatti branch. I...

Honda Motordamaging the interior of my car after being sent for repair

I have purchased a honda civic 2017 last November from your shuwaikh showroom branch in Kuwait, and as you know honda is a trusted name for most of people as well as the name of your local agent, so its totally unacceptable for me as customer whose family had been a honda user for almost 30 years to send my car for alghanim bodyshop and repair center "your local agent " on the 22nd of June 2018 to repair a damage in the rear bumper and another one in the left quarter panel and be treated with a lot of carelessness and recklessness... i was told my car will be ready in 10 days and i received it after 35 days and in that period i had to rent a car for a very long period of time that costed me a lot money not to mention the discomfort ...after i received it i checked the repaired parts and they were fine but it was so unclean and dirty from the inside with the fabric of the back seat being torn as it looks with a sharp tool, and it seems to me that they used to as a truck to transfer items which caused a lot of mess and damage to the car interior and when i reported this to your local agent they said they will talk to the manager and never came back to me with an answer...i guess the A, B, C of any service company is to show respect and care to the customers! how about a well known name like yours!
              Im asking for a prompt action and compensation for the losses and to spot the light on the rudeness of the customer service of your local agent because you will be losing a lot of customers because of this!

Thanks!

Jun 24, 2018

Honda Motor — quality of service provided by viva honda (vcm agencies ltd, mumbai. india) for our honda city.

The car was sent in for a regular service and the following unprofessional responses were received - 1...

Honda Motor2015 honda fit - pre-owned

May 23, 2018 at 8:04pm

Customer Number: 238254 Honda-West Las Vegas, Nevada

Hello,

I am writing this letter today as I thought I would never have to!

Being a long time Honda Owner with several makes and models both in my 26 years of marriage and in the last six years through a divorce.

The staff at Honda has seen me through alot and have been there for me up to now.

Unfortunately I was in a auto accident back on Nov 1st, 2017 that totaled my bought and paid for in cash 2013 Honda Civic, I was then in a position to have to purchase a new vehicle. Insurances paid out my car for over and above the amount as to the condition on how well the car was maintained
                and cared for prior to being hit by the 2017 Silverado truck.

In researching auto's available to me your Honda - West dealership (-where I have always gone) had a Certified Pre-owned -2015 Honda Fit EX/EXL for sale.
                This was my first Certified Pre-Owned as I have always purchased or leased new. I was told that It was to be fully warrantied and a new battery was also to be put in as it was approaching 3 years old.

What a mistake this car has been.

It had alot of dings that Honda West said they could bump out.. They only did the back bumper and not very well - Still looks a mess.
                It was making a wining and bump noise.. The Salesman Greg Laresen said that was a normal sound.
                So I drove it for about a month - the noises got louder.
                I had to take a small loan out for the difference in the insurance check & the cost of the car. They messed up the interest and tried to give a loan for the whole amount,
                I only needed $5, 000.00 but they said all car loans were a min of $7, 000.00. Then they over financed the loan.

Brought it back in for a look over.. First of February 2018, The Struts were horribly bad and needed to be replaced.
                Struts and parts were ordered - Brought the car back in to be serviced. All the parts were not in.
                Additional parts had to be ordered as the front end of the car was totally off alignment.
                Brought the car back to be serviced again. Took until the 1st of March 2018 to get it all done and they said it had checked out fine.

Car was fixed they say. It still makes a wining sound. The electrical and blue tooth were not working that well. Was not starting well either.

I was at work, Wednesday May 2, 2018 and heading to lunch
                Went to start the car and all it did was click, click, click, and the lights on the dash were flashing, It would NOT start. I thought the starter was bad, But how could it be?
                I called Honda West service and spoke with Tara,. She said to bring it in. How could I.. It didn't start, I asked for Honda to come pick it up.. They could not as there drivers were already on calls.
                I work about 40 miles away and it was already 2:00pm
                Tara made a 5:15 appointment for the car and I called AAA (I have there road service) to get a tow — Honda would not guarantee to be able to look at it anyway so I would have to leave it with them.. I have no other car and they were not willing to get me a loaner that late in the day.
                I was furious at this point..
                Called AAA the came out in 20. min Looked it over and said the battery was dead, Gave me a read out of less than 3%.
                This was supposed to be a NEW battery when I purchased the car.. It was not.
                AAA put in a new battery at a cost to me of $138.55

After work I went over to Honda West requesting they re-reimburse me for the battery as it was supposed to have been a new one at purchase They were closing in 20 min and Don Murrel, the Services Associate I spoke with said he would call me the next day after he spoke with the Service Manager Brian Haffey. He took copies of both the battery read & the AAA bill.

Well NO call the next day - I called Friday to speak with Brian Haffey and he had no intension of doing anything. He said he would have to speak with his Regional Supervisor Kevin Bushy. I had to bring the AAA Bill and Battery read in again because they has thrown out the one I gave them because they had the wrong car listed down, Brian said he would call me back first of the next week He did not. I had to call him. May 14, 2018 I did. He said Kevin would give me 1/2 of the $138.55 towards a service but they would NOT reimburse me for the battery. Brian had also let it slip that my car had alot of work done on it alt ready in Oct 2017 that Honda paid for on my behalf., When I told him I was not the owner in Oct of 2017 he got quite pushy with me and said - well there is nothing we can do.. I told him, I think they fixed up a bad car and sold it to me.. aka a so called LEMON. He said, well you cant prove that.. I said - well if this is the way I am being treated over a $138.55 battery That was Supposed to be New when I purchased the car maybe I should buy my cars elsewhere,.
                This was very upsetting in the way I was treated, Your Service Manager Brian Haffey has NO Service - Especially to long time customers.

I would like the $138.55 reimbursed to me that I had to pay for a battery that was supposed to be new and I am also requesting that this Honda Fit be re-looked at, I paid over $18, 000.00 with the over priced financing. I am truly concerned that I am driving an UN SAFE HONDA LEMON.

I look forward to hearing back from you to restore some faith in Honda.

Personally, I, work in HOA Management so I am in the Service Industry myself.
                I can be reached on my cell [protected].

This Message was sent to Jeff Conrad listed below - This complaint came back-Undelivered.
                N0-Such person... Even more frustrating-

Jeff Conrad (Senior Vice President and General Manager, Honda Division

Hopefully you receive this message and will assist me.
                Again, I will look for a response from Honda.

Victoria L Gardner

Honda Motorto japan general manager of honda locomotives

Hong Kong's agent is Chanki Motorcycle Co., Ltd.
                  Explain that you did not provide model NC750X (blue) to Hong Kong in June 2018
                  I hope that you can deliver the car to the general agent in Hong Kong as scheduled
                  I have set a car on April 28, 2018 and received a notice at noon on May 11, 2018. You can't deliver the car to Hong Kong. I'm very disappointed.
                  I hope you can explain and follow up with enough goods to provide Hong Kong
                  Reply to email to me [protected]@hotmail.com

Apr 05, 2018

Honda Motor — knocking noises in gear conversion

Referring to my case. I bought new honda city hybrid BPK 8427 on 3/2/2018. When you put your car in gear...

Honda Motorgeneral services

Sir,
                    I am a honda civic customer since 2015. Two years your service was good...but now it os going below average. Service should be same for all the customers regarless of nationality. Even the minute fault in delivering a service is quite annoying. I hope service in kuwait will improve. Cost of each service goes high each year and quality the other way.
                    A sad customer from kuwait.

Feb 28, 2018

Honda Motor — honda saudi arabia's dealer rejected my car.

I'm Saudi citizen and I bought Honda Accord model 2017 from Emirates and currently, I have window issue on...

Feb 16, 2018

Honda Motor — engine oil over consumption and safety issue

Model: Honda Hybrid Insight Chasis#: JHMZK2850DS201866 Engine#: LDA34008234 Registration: 30/11/2013 Mileage...

Feb 09, 2018

Honda Motor — service and spare parts

I have Honda Accord 2011. V4 There is oil leak from steering box I went to Honda service to fix it. They said...