Cerritos Dodge Chrysler Jeep Logo

Cerritos Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Having problems with Cerritos Dodge Chrysler Jeep?

Cerritos Dodge Chrysler Jeep Customer Service Contacts

18803 Studebaker Road
Cerritos, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cerritos Dodge Chrysler Jeep Customer Service. Initial Cerritos Dodge Chrysler Jeep complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cerritos Dodge Chrysler Jeep above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cerritos Dodge Chrysler Jeep. Discuss the issues you have had with Cerritos Dodge Chrysler Jeep and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Cerritos Dodge/Browning Automotive CroupFradulent Advertising

On 4/20/12 I went to Cerritos Dodge/Jeep with the intention of purchasing a new vehicle a Chrysler 200 S Stock # 9219011 which they had on their sister lot at Browning Dodge/Chrysler in Norco, CA. On Monday 4/16/12 I informed Brett that HB Chrysler had this particular vehicle with the exact same options for only $21000 I sent Brett the link and asked him if they would match the price. Brett wrote back “Yes, we will match that advertised price then We arranged to have our current vehicle appraised for trade in value I was offered $6300 in trade. I was told that my car and another $1000 down would get me the car with a payment of 457 for 72mos. They factored my payoff as $4800 (It was much lower) That is $1500 for my trade + $1000cash = $2500 They said they were getting me a finance rate of 11.9% and factoring in my county tax rate of 7.75 this would put the vehicle price in the $23250-$23275 range nowhere near the $21000 price at HB Jeep that they said they would match and that their own policy says they will match or give me $5000. The actions and dealings of this dealership would appear to be that of a bait and switch tactic and flat out lying to the consumer just to get them into the door. They try and confuse the consumer with numbers. This letter is my formal complaint and request to open an investigation into Cerritos Dodge and Browning Automotive Group into their business practices and their attempt to confuse and defraud consumers. I have additional documents available.