Menu

D
Author of the complaint
3:36 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Temco Logistics. How do you still stay in business? Your Yelp reviews suck!
Home Depot. What idiot Home Depot higher up makes the decision to keep making HD customers suffer with an as+clown delivery service like Temco Logistics? And why only use one delivery service? Why not use a few and create competition? Have you seen Temco Logistics Yelp reviews? Do you know the hours I spend with your phone reps over Temco Logistics' as+clown failure to deliver?

Delivery attempt #1: I got a call the night before to be ready to get delivery between 8:30 - 12:30 the next day. After waiting around all day, I called Home Depot who told me "prooduct never made it on the truck". I asked Home Depot to give me the number for the delivery company to see what's going on. Temco rep told me they're doing a doc search? and when they find the item, it'll get the on truck.

Delivery attempt #2: I got a call the night before to be ready to accept delivery between 8:30-12:30. After sitting around all day, I called Temco and the rep told me there was a shortage of drivers and the item never left the warehouse. I asked why I wasn't told so I didn't have to miss work... blah blah blah

Delivery attempt #3: Same night prior call asking me to be ready to accept delivery. I proactively called in the morning and was told the item never made it on the truck. I called Home Depot to complain offered to have them deliver to local Home Depot store, I'd hire installers and I'd give Home Depot the bill. Home Depot said they don't do it like this. We do a 3 way call with Temco and was assured that the next time, it'll get on a truck because they were going to do a "doc search?" which was what I heard after delivery attempt #1. I asked what if it doesn't happen? They said not to worry.

Delivery attempt #4: I called several times during the day to make sure the items were on the truck and my delivery "was the last one of the day". Around 5PM, I called again and was told "delivery wasn't going to happen, sorry". I went to local Home Depot store and asked if I could just buy it directly from the store and rep said it wouldn't make a difference, they use Temco for direct purchases too. I asked "aren't there a bunch of customers like me then?" Rep replied, "no, you're actually really nice"...

Delivery attempt #5: Never made it on the truck. Like previous 4 attempts, no one from Temco calls me. I call Home Depot and spend another 2 hours of my life to try to avoid dealing with Temco. Temco supervisor says she can only send an escalated email to the warehouse and like the previous 4 attempts, cannot put me in front of the delivery schedule because that's not how their scheduling system works. Unfortunately my local Lowe's is the only other store that does delivery/installation of this model and they also use Temco...

More Home Depot complaints & reviews

4 comments
L
Jun 18, 2022 7:30 pm EDT

I have had the absolute displeasure of trying to get a washer/dryer delivered via Temco today. The first attempt didn’t work because I mismeasured the space. Temco scheduled a 2nd delivery, and after not getting any info about the delivery timeframe, I called and was informed that I was not on the schedule for that day (June 14th). So, I rescheduled for June 18th between 10:30 AM and 2:30 PM. At 1 PM I hadn’t received any further info, so I called them & Home Depot. I was informed that actually my delivery time is between 1:30 PM and 5:30 PM. At this point, I’m confused and upset. I later got a call from the delivery guys at 1:29 pm saying they would be at the rental in 30-45 mins. At 1:45 pm my tenant called to inform me that the delivery guys arrived (that’s 15 mins, not 30-45 mins). I live 10 mins away so I had to drive like a bat out of hell to get to the rental. I called in transmit to let them know I was 5 mins away and I was informed that they’re leaving. I totally lost it! Why give a 30 to 45 mins timeframe when it’s an absolute lie? Upon arriving at the rental, the delivery guys were condescending that I didn’t have the space open and ready for delivery, and advised me they were leaving! So, things deteriorated from there, I was absolutely appalled at the unprofessional, poor communication, and misogynistic experience. Home Depot is great, but their contract with this 3rd party for delivery is a reputation killer. I certainly will NOT be shopping for appliances at Home Depot again if this is the delivery service/experience that I have to contend with.

R
Apr 21, 2022 5:44 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Temco Logistics is neither profession nor courteous. They are arrogant and ignorant in a way reserved for only the most reprehensible idiots. I will never shop at Home Depot again as long as they do deliveries through Temco logistics.

J
Apr 20, 2022 9:02 am EDT

I also had a very bad experience with Temco logistics and Home Depot. Save yourself the pain and headache shop elsewhere!

S
Aug 26, 2021 7:16 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

right on ! Serve them with a breach of contract law suit !

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

1899 complaints