Home Depot — return policy rejection
I purchased a low voltage transformer for $40.32 five years ago to replace one that wasn't working properly. After tinkering around with the old,it started to work. Rather then bring back the new transformer to the Depot for a refund I kept it as a spare. The original finally went out and I replaced it. The "new" one was defective and useless. Home Depot wouldn't take it for exchange because of its age. The unit was in the original box, pristine and I had the original receipt. It was obvious to management that it was never used. The excuse that it was "old" doesn't "fly" with me and I don't believe it to be a reason to reject my claim..
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card!
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - employees
- Hampton Bay - outside solar lamps model #79339 79330
- Home Depot - Hot Water Heaters - unfair installation charges
- Home Depot - Customer safety during covid 19
- Home Depot - unethical charges-home depot home improver credit card
- Home Depot - will never buy anything from them again
- Home Depot - appliance delivery order w838836677