Home Depot At Home Services — do not trust home depot at home services!
I live in Illinois, and contracted with Home Depot to replace my roof. Part of the contract said they would replaced warped decking. Well, after a month they finally showed up with a crew that spoke no English, so I could not get them to replace the warped decking on my roof, despite assurances it would be done. I was unable to contact the project manager as he did not work on Saturdays. I complained about the roof job and pointed out all the flaws in the roof. The project manager finally came and looked at it and said they would not do anything about the problems. After being threatened will legal action I paid for the bad roof. Home Depot did offer to redo the roof for another $6,000. (Why would they offer to redo it if it was done right the first time?) Bottom line, do not trust Home Depot at Home Services.
More Home Depot At Home Services Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card!
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - employees
- Hampton Bay - outside solar lamps model #79339 79330
- Home Depot - Hot Water Heaters - unfair installation charges
- Home Depot - Customer safety during covid 19
- Home Depot - unethical charges-home depot home improver credit card
- Home Depot - will never buy anything from them again
- Home Depot - appliance delivery order w838836677