Home Depotpropane tank

M Feb 01, 2019

I came to the store in oak lawn around 2:51pm to exchange a propane tank. I was told that the store was out of propane tanks. Before going back to the car, I decided to check. I counted at least 18 tanks in the cages. I did not go back into the store because I do not believe it would have made any difference.
I will share my experience with social media such as, Facebook and Twitter and YouTube.
Thank you for reading my complaint.
On my way to Lowe's

BUYER BEWARE !!!
    ONE MAN'S OPINION SUX

• St
    steveshouse16 Feb 20, 2019

Yes you noticed tanks. Guaranteed they were empty tanks waiting on the truck to exchange then for filled tanks. If you want to Purchase an empty tank for full price be my guest .