Having problems with Home Depot?

1800 628 0525 (Canada)
1800 759 2070 (Pro Xtra Customer Service, Canada)
1800 747 3787 (Credit Card Accounts, Canada)
1800 004 6633 (Mexico)
+1 800 466 3337 (USA, Sales)
+1 800 430 3376 (USA, Customer Service)
+1 877 946 9843 (USA, Major Appliances)
+1 866 875 5488 (USA, Consumer Account)
2455 Paces Ferry Rd SE, #B #3
Atlanta, New Jersey
United States - 30339-1834

Complaints & Reviews

substandard cabinets

I am writing this post in attempts of resolving an ongoing and seemingly endless issue and hopefully spare...

delivery issues!

I am a builder in NYC and I am finishing up on an 8 family building. A few months back, a gentleman from Home Depot commercial sales approached me and made the world of promises, well I should have been skeptical, because I was the one to pay the price. Home Depot has basically cost me 40% more than what I would have paid the regular competition. I will NEVER do business with them again. It is their lack of responsibility and coordination with the deliveries.

I have lost a tremendous amount of time and salary to pay employees to sit in front of the job site to unload a ghost delivery truck, because it never shows up. It is always a situation where everyone pins the responsibility on each other, and I personally get fed up after it gets so redundant.

In my professional diagnosis, I would say that Home Depot has demonstrated that they are not a company to be trusted, they have a tremendous neglect for customer needs, and therefore, us builders, as consumers, we should not do business with them.

Nelson Nigel.

• De
    Delicious0608 Jun 30, 2015

I purchased a refrigerator on Friday June 26, 2015 at the Bronx terminal market and I was given a delivery date of June 30, 2015 because the item was on back order. I was unable to get a time frame from the associate at the store for the delivery but was told that I would get it on that date and that I would receive a call the day before for the delivery time frame. Sure enough I did get that automated call saying it wil be delivered on June 30th between the hours of 10:30am and 2:30pm. I made arrangements for that day from work to be home for delivery. On June 30 I am waiting and waiting for the delivery, at 4:00pm I decide to give them a call at 201-758-8081 when a nasty customer service female representative picks up and tells me that the delivery was received late the day before and I should have gotten a phone to let me know. Well the automated machine tells you not to call that they will contact you!! Do you think they called? No. Then she says they are going to schedule a delivery for the following Tuesday. What? If I am buying a refrigerator is because mine is not working! Can't wait until next Tuesday. She puts me on hold and left me speaking by myself. Horrible customer service I will not recommend homedepot or buy anything else from them on the phone with the store of purchase and was put on hold after giving the customer service rep my order number. So far I have been on hold for 35min.

home depot accuses me of theft

This is a story of how the failure to listen costs a business its customer's trust. I custom-ordered a...

mail fraud

blatantly falsified documents to avoid paying unemployment compensation..then mailed the falsified documents via USPS constituting mail fraud......real nice people skills huh...

shotty, sloppy work performed!

I have had cabinets installed by home depot, pull out of existing cabinets started november 13th. Cabinet install on november 15th finishing the next day. The following day, we began to put our kitchen back together when we noticed a puddle of water on floor under dishwasher and all along wall of new cabinets. I made several phone calls to home depot, this happened on a saturday, the leak under dishwasher was not fixed until sunday, and they claimed as well as the plumbers that it was my fault. Note that my cabinets and plumbing and appliances all were in good condition just old. I was finally told that my problem was sent to their insurance company in atlanta, ga, which is called i believe chedwick. I was given a claim number and a phone number. That following monday, i called all day and left several messages, that tuesday, i called and left several messages, nothing. So i finally got a supervisor who told me that the person i was trying to reach was infact in his office, and she was not concerned by his lack of response.

I proceed to talk to this man in charge of my claim, who really does not care, does not ask questions and tells me it is the holidays and basically nothing can be done till after thanksgiving ( thanksgiving was still three days away).

So i ask this man again what do i need to do to get an adjuster out to my house to check damages, he asked why did i want an adjuster. I am furious by this time and once again tell him how my cabinets and floor are in a damp surface, he suggested i get a fan.

So i asked if this was something that needed to be handled in a court of law? He asked what it was i wanted and replied that he had 10 days to do his paper work. How can you do paper work without first, talking to me (i had to contact him) second, how can you do paper work and file a claim without an insurance adjuster telling you the damages? I am very disappointed in both home depot and the way they handled their business. To top all of this after my install they never even sent the cabinet inspector out after job was finished, if he would have come by he would and still can see and feel all the dampness under floor, which i assume is also under the new cabinets. Beware of home depot, they do shotty work, are not conserned with customer happiness, they only want your money, they will go out of their way but once they get you to sign , you are basically on your own. Another thing, when my cabinets finally were delivered to my house they sat in my garage for almost two weeks. The installers they hired to put in my cabinets did not even live in my city, they showed up at my house ever day at 11am and worked till 5:30.

I tried once again to contact home depot and resolve this matter by calling the main headquarters. I proceeded to talk to someone, i told them if i could not get help that i would go to military law but i would like to avoid that, at that point in the conversation, they said they would no longer talk to me. I asked why they said if that is the route you are taking we no longer have business with you, i said no i have not gone to anyone yet but i will if i do not get a response today, the lady replied that she could no longer help me.

What has this country come to? I do not understand why things so simple become such major issues for many. I simply wanted new cabinets to improve the value of my home, i had shotty, sloppy work performed that our hard earned money was just flushed away, and i can not even get an adjuster out through home depot. Hey they have my money and that is all that counts.

• Fr
    Franklin Aug 23, 2008

Home Depot put vinyl siding and windows on our 2 story home, 2800 sq ft. 5 yrs later the window sills were rotted out and all around the patio doors and down the walls on both sides of the doors and windows. The upstairs windows leaked through the walls to the down stairs. The top floor warped with water over time. It rains on the inside of the windows now. It has been over a year since they were notified, they had an adjuster come out 10 months ago. Since then many people were sent out from home depot to look at the damages which get worse with every rain. Each person with home depot, installation manager, district manager, project manager all said you have extensive damages. Manager said they cut the vinyl siding wrong and didn't put the windows in far enough. Plus they put the wrong vinyl siding on for this area. (not approved per windstorm inspector) I told them I believe I have mold between the walls. The manager said he thought I should have it tested... which I did...and yes we have mold, the worst case and kind. Then I had a mold Remediator come give an estimate...over 200, 000 dollars in damages "plus". HD said they would redo the outside...replace all rotted wood and redo siding and windows. I haven't seen them. Now they want to send in a consulting group ..structural engineer. What now????? Trying to cover their a.. or get the consultant to help them out of a jam.

solar lights

bought 4 four solar lights at home depot berlin maryland all the stated solar panel was 9/25 x 12/45 only 2 were that size 2 were much smaller thanks carl r seal 101 channel buoy rd ocean city maryland 21842 model 555 208

sharon rose Mar 18, 2008

We purchased the solar outdoor lighting pack of 6 per box. the 3 boxes we bought only one light would not light up upon initial use. after attempting to double check all the possible solutions nothing seems to work, after reading the various e mails of the lack of company response to their telephone numbers and e mail causes us great concern. What is the chances that something will get done with our purchase of solar lighting.???

• Fu
    fustrated one Oct 25, 2009

you are so right why don't the better buisness bural check thes people.

unfair installation charges

I recently purchased a natural gas water heater from Home Depot. The telephone operator that processes phone orders told me the installation charge would be $200. He also said there was the "possibility of more charges to meet code". When I asked what code, he said "building code for your county". OK--so I may have to pay an extra $50 or so. When the plumber arrived, of course he found a myriad of 'code violations' requiring new parts and service. I asked him what 'code' was he referring to and who established these charges? He said the charges are "determined by Home Depot" and the code is "the State of Georgia". OK, so what does this mean? Who knows? I was then told that I had to purchase an inspection permit for $50 so that a building code inspector could come out and validate the job. Do inspectors really visit all the homes that install a hot water heater? "Yes, sir, they do".

The final upcharge was $450. I complained and the plumbing company said "Home Depot doesn't charge tax, so I will discount it $70." Doesn't charge tax? It's ridiculous that consumers have to pay $650 to install a $300 hot water Also, the plumber had all of the upcharges printed on one page---to clarify: the plumber just checked off all of the upcharges from a printed list. He knew (and Home Depot knows) exactly what the extra charges are going to be in advance. Home Depot needs to be upfront and honest about these charges when consumers call in for a job that takes no more than 1-2 hours of work because of some "code".

• Fl
    Florence Such Jan 20, 2008

The prices are outrageous and the charges for these codes even moreso, this is supposed to be built extra correctly and that is why the higher price so why so many codes... I think it is a rip off and there should be a way for persons to put in heat cheaper than that.

With prices so high on food and other things like housing etc. we better use a little insight and make a product that is both safe and less expensive. Also, we should conduc our business wiht a little
    ethics so that people can be treated fairly when purhcaseing something as simple as a water heater.
    Mrs. Florence Such
    Rancho Palos Verdes, Calif. 90275

• Vi
    Vince Jun 16, 2008

I happen to be a plumbing contractor in San Diego. Maybe all you cheap people should live in an apartment. You seem to think skilled craftsman should work for peanuts. The company they work for and themselves should make as much or more than lazy customers who have no idea what a blue collar job entails. Also when J. Harris says a water heater install takes 1 or 2 hours, does he or she know what it takes to dispatch, stock trucks, organize, train techs, comply with local codes, etc.? People lets think before we ### about nothing. I would have charged much more so my techs and myself could have a lifestyle we deserve.

it is a piece of crap

I bought a washer just like the gentleman prior to me in I believe February, 2006. Shortly after that about...

check cashing problem

I recently was turned down for my check that was written for $239. It really was not Home Depot, but rather the check certification company they use. Certigy turned down my check even though they was no legitimate reason. This was very embarrassing, as there was a line of people behind me. I happened to have my debit card on me, which went right through. I have never had this problem except at Home Depot, and never at their competitor Lowes.

• Bi
    Bill Stocker May 04, 2008

I had the same issue on May 3, 2008 at Home Depot. They declined my check based on "I didn't meet the computer model for risk." I guess that if you don't meet their criteria, they don't want your money.
    I figure since my money isn't good at Home Depot, I will spend it at Menards.

• Ka
    kathyb5 Jan 06, 2010

Had the same problem. Called the 800 number they gave me and was told that I needed to be verified...which was stupid as I had written probably hundreds of checks to Home depot before and never had a problem.

poor quality product!

On Aug.2, 2007, we bought a Cadet Cub riding mower from Home Depot for $2138.92. It broke after 2 days of use, on the 4th. I called the local manager of the store who rudely told me when it's sold it's no longer their responsibility, call the factory. I placed three calls to the District Mgr. in Tampa, Omar Lopez [protected]),who had happened to be in H.D. the day I bought the mower and had sold it to me in person. He did not return any of my calls. I then called Customer Service on August 7 where a supervisor, "Ebony," told me once a mower is sold it is no longer H.D.'s responsibility and they would not accept its return. She would not give me Lopez' email or a phone number where a real person would answer. On August 8 I emailed the Cub Cadet customer service department. A very helpful woman, Katrina C., [protected])authorized repairs at Tropical Lawnmower [protected]). On August 14, Tropical picked up the mower, returning it on August 21. After 2 hours use, it broke again. They picked it up for the second time on August 22, returning it on August 25. After two hours of use it broke for the third time. I put it in dispute with Discover on August 27 and am waiting for their decision. I am concerned that since we are now in the height of hurricane season, a storm will damage this mower and they will insist that I pay for it.

My advice: buy nails and WD40 at H.D. if you must, but otherwise, go to Lowe's or your local hardware store.

unpleasant experience

This is a letter recently that I wrote to Home Depot:

To Whom It May Concern:

This afternoon I tried to return a new Husky Powerwasher 1800 psi to your Gloucester, Virginia store. It was purchased on June 16, 2007, with Check Number 5675, along with other items that totaled $326.88. The serial number on the power washer is ____, Item Number 18005. Included with the total purchase on the 16th was a floor model upright freezer, SKU 453-946.

On June 17, 2007, I purchased an LG Refrigerator for $2,199 (special pricing), along with the ice line, delivery, etc., for a total of $2,374.45.

The following is a description of some of the mishaps that have occurred during my interactions with Home Depot.

First, my husband and I brought the freezer home on the 17th using our own trailer. We brought it into our garage, moved the food in the old freezer into the new, and put the old freezer on the trailer to take to the local land fill on the following Monday a.m. The new freezer started running; by the way, it also had been running when we bought it at the store.

About midnight, when I took our dog outside, I happened to open the freezer and realized that the food inside was thawing. Upon calling my husband downstairs, we brought the thirty-year-old freezer back into the garage, once more transferred the food, and started up the old freezer. Later I plugged in the new freezer; it would not freeze ice or anything else.

The store personnel suggested that I get the local approved repair person to the house to see if the freezer could be repaired. I called the manufacturer to get a list of approved repair companies. On the 26th, I was able to get someone to the house. The owner of Briggs Appliance had been on vacation earlier, and the other approved repair service refused to repair any appliance that had not been purchased from them. While he was very nice (Mr. Briggs), the repair person said that the freezer was not worth repairing, that it was leaking coolant.

To give the salesperson credit, he did come to collect the freezer, so that we did not have to take it back to the store ourselves.

I made arrangements to have the LG refrigerator delivered on June 25, 2007, making sure that I remained in my home office all day long. When the delivery men arrived and I had showed them where the refrigerator was to go, the driver requested that I come outside to the truck. The corner of the refrigerator was bashed in severely, along with the packing being damaged. My husband arrived home about that time and said that whoever loaded that appliance knew when it was loaded that it was damaged unless the damage occurred on the truck.

The delivery person gave me a damaged products card (MS# ____) and said that I had to call the company to make arrangements for another appliance to be delivered another day that I could not leave the house. The damaged appliance was hauled away. The new refrigerator was finally delivered about a week later; it's a beautiful appliance.

There was a special that was running at the time on energy saving for which I applied on July 4, 2007, via http://homedepot.onlinerrebates.com/confirminfo.aspx. I was to receive a $200.00 gift card for purchase of the LG refrigerator. That has not arrived at the time of this letter (Promotion Number 52907).

I was also to receive a return of the delivery charge as part of a promotion. That check has arrived (Promotion Number 84923).

As I had guests in my home and my husband was preparing for a lengthy stay in Africa, I did not have reason to use the Husky Powerwasher until on or about July 20, 2007. The power washer that I purchased on the 16th of June would not build pressure. I did not return it at the time; I thought that I would let my husband try to operate it when he returned. He came back from Zimbabwe on the 8th and tried the power washer this a.m. It will not build pressure.

Please note the following, when we purchased it, the box that the washer came in was nearly disintegrated, but it was the last one on the shelf, and I wanted that particular model. When I did install all of the hoses the first time, I noted that the water plug had already been removed. Is it possible that someone else had purchased this washer and also returned it?

Prior to returning the power washer today, I looked for the sales receipt and could not find it. As you can imagine, I have lots of paper work: sales receipts for the refrigerator and freezer, multiple customer invoices, bill of lading, online rebate forms, the paperwork from the appliance repairman, card from the damaged refrigerator, pick-up confirmation for the freezer, warrantee materials, manuals, and more. It is my fault that I cannot find the sales receipt for the power washer, but, at this point, I hope that you can see that such confusion is possible.

When my husband and I brought the power washer today to the returns desk, the young woman at the desk said that she could not take the washer back, as I did not have a receipt and the sale occurred more than 30 days ago. I asked for the manager, who was short with me, said that she could not do something that Georgia would not permit her to do, and walked away. I admit that I was upset when I spoke with her, but she would not let me finish a sentence and try to share with her some of what is in this letter.

It should be noted that at the returns desk at that time was the exact same model of power washer that someone else had returned today (the 12th). Is it possible that these power washers are defective?

I was told that I would need to send the washer back and pay $35.00 to have it looked at. If the washer was still under warrantee, my money would be returned. If there was further cost, I would be called about the charges. At this point my frustration with Home Depot is about to the maximum. Remember, this is a new washer does not have the first minute of powerwashing timed on it, yet, and I'm paying for a repair!

There was no discussion of I am sorry by the store, an even return for a washer that works, may I see the check that you wrote, or any other amenity.

At this point, I do not know what the answer is for my frustration with my experiences with Home Depot or how that such a situation can be ameliorated, but I have seldom been so upset by a corporation, especially, after having spent several thousand dollars with your company. I know that my business will not make or break your company, but as soon as I get my power washer back, I will not do business with Home Depot, again, nor would I recommend your corporation to anyone else. My experiences with Home Depot since June 16, 2007, for the most part, have not been pleasant.

Regards,
Linda

• Su
    Supermom4jc Aug 14, 2018

3 weeks ago we went to purchase a gas stove. Was told it would be delivered the next week. The day it was to be delivered we were told it was received damage. However they have an identical stove returned that has a broken knob they can replace. We pick it up. When we have someone hook the gas up, they find the cord has been cut off. No stove yet!

the worst case of customer service

Home Depot
Hampton Point, Hillsborough, NC

In late June 2007 we purchased a dishwasher, followed by stove two months later. "HBI Home Delivery" is the company that Home Depot and Lowes (in this area that I know of) contract to deliver their appliance sales and never have I seen a delivery company so inflexible to customer needs.

HBI delivery would call the night before to inform us what time they were delivering, which we quickly noticed was 3-7 Tuesdays and Friday. Like many people we have busy work schedules making us unavailable so we asked for a morning delivery, which we never got. Finally after only a month our dishwasher was delivered, not in the morning of course, but rather 3-7 after my wife took time off work.

Thinking the first delivery problem was a flook we purchased a stove from Home Depot and of course, ran in to similar difficulties. We informed HBI Home delivery that we were unavailable in the evening due to work schedules that couldn't be changed but would be happy to be present in the morning. Again they told us to reschedule for the next delivery date and they would see what they could do. After rescheduling two times HBI finally told us that due to their route we could only get deliveries in the late afternoon and they would not alter it. I called Home Depot in Hillsborough and they did little to help, stating that unfortunately that's just the way it is.

Luckly we received this stove in only a week and a half due to HBI forgetting to take us off the schedule after we canceled and the truck was so late that they arrived at 9pm when we were home.

This is the worst case of customer service that I've ever experienced and I will never purchase another appliance from Home Depot due to the poor customer service they've provided in both my communication with the Hillsborough store and via HBI that they contract for deliveries. I would like to see Home Depot provide some good customer service, until they do, I'll make sure to inform others so they don't make the same mistake I did in purchasing an appliance from such a place.

polyresin wicker furniture is a rip off!

I purchased my wicker set at Target 2 years ago I have taken very good care of my furniture wrapping it every winter. This year when I took in out I noticed that the plastic resin is popping off an splitting I am very disappointed I thought I would have this set for years to come since it was about $500.00 I feel that this set should be replaced If you think about it it has only been outside for the months of June, July and aug a total of 6 months in the last 2 years I have tried to find a phone number or an address for Hampton Bay but have not been able to find any information on them.

be prepared for a long wait!

Be prepared for a long wait for blinds when shopping for blinds at the Expo Design Center owned by Home Depot. I have three windows with arches that I wanted to have honeycomb blinds put on. The installer came out to measure and do the templates for the arches. I placed the order for the blinds. Three weeks later, they called to tell me that the blinds I ordered don't come in the size I needed for the arches. I picked out a new fabric and asked them again to order them. I was told they would arrive three weeks later. On the Wednesday of the week they were due to arrive, I called the store to find out if they had arrived. They indicated the blinds were still being fabricated, but would arrive in approximately 2 weeks. Two days later I received another phone call saying that UPS lost our templates for the arches and that the installer would have to come out to redo them and basically start all over. Needless to say, I AM NOT HAPPY! They can blame Hunter Douglas and UPS all they want, but I ordered blinds for my other windows from an online company I have used before and they were here in less than 2 weeks.

inferior product and service!

I purchased a Hampton Bay Callaway UU ceiling fan, Model: 526062 on April 27, 2007. The fan was purchased online from Home Depot The Vendor # is: 219030 and the UPC # is: [protected] (Tex. White. This fan came with a remote that controlled the light on the fan as well as the speed on the fan, et., al., It was installed by an electrician and it did work for little over a month or so, but just tonight June 8, 2007, about 9pm the fan blades and the light failed to go on, even though the remote worked telling me that something is drastically wrong. I see in the manual that came with this fan that it was made in Taiwan and just maybe the person who put the fan together didn't inspect the product before it went out for shipment. I am totally disgusted with Hampton Bay as well as Home Depot for carry such an inferior product. In the manual it states: that I have a Lifetime Limited Warranty on this product and if this is not settled to my satisfaction, then IU will turn it over to the proper authorities.

Jane E. May 29, 2008

I just had the Hampton Bay Callaway ll fan installed. One of the lightbulbs included was broken. This type is not available at Home Depot (I would guess also not at Lowes, too). Home Depot is sending another bulb (via the manuf.) but could take several weeks. What manufacturer would market a light that requires speciality bulbs. I do not know where to buy or how much. The manual says it is a 14W but no other info. It is a small twisting CFL but has 4 pins in the base instead of screw base.

Any ideas?

• De
    DeeJ Jun 07, 2008

If the fan is not responding to the remote or if the CFL light is a problem. Contact "King of Fans" who covers the warrenty for Hampton Bay. The contact number is 800.749.3267 for the lifetime warrenty.

nothing but frustration

Home Depot, Casa Grande Arizona, just this past weekend I went to Home Depot and I needed some assistance with looking for a part, when I did find someone to help me, before I could even explain what I needed and was looking for I was immediately given the answer “No”, and every question that I asked after that the answer was “No”. This was the straw that broke the camels back, just about every time that I have been at home depot and needed assistance I am treated very rudely and never get the assistance that you normally get when you go to a Lowes or a Wal-Mart. The worst part is if you have to go to Home Deport and god-forbid you have to ask fro help at the customer service desk, the people that are up there are so very rude, now not everyone that works there is rude or unwilling to help but the majority of them are. It is sad to see when you are shopping there and people get so frustrated that they just leave there stuff there and walk away. The sad thing is that my husband and I have received gift cards from Home Depot, and we are willing to go to Lowes and pay out of out pockets to purchase items just because the customer service is better there than home depot. I hope that if you are in the Casa Grande area, and have to go to a Home Improvement store do not choose Home Depot, our you will leave with nothing but frustration. Until their customer service acts like a customer service should I will not be going there and I will be suggesting to everyone I know and anyone who reads this not to go there as well.

Sincerely,
Very unhappy Customer.

• Bo
    Bob G. Mar 01, 2008

I went to the Home Depot Store at Thunderbird and I-17 in Phoenix looking for a washer and dryer that were on sale. I was told that they had none in stock, and that they were on back order. I requested that I be able to purchase them at the sales price and have them delivered when they arrived. I was told that the sale would go off in a few days( Feb, 27th) and that since they had none in stock I couldn't do that. I then asked that when they did arrive could I still get them at the sale price. I was emphatically told "NO".

Since I was moving to the Casa Grande area, I asked if the salesperson could check in Casa Grande for me. She told me that she didn't have the number and had been on vacation for a week, and had forgotten how to utilize their internal phone system. She found the number in a file and gave it to me to call.

After moving to Casa Grande on February 27th, I was told by a salesman at the Home Depot Store that they had none in stock, and besides, they had a lot of complaints about that particular item, and he recommended I buy something else ( would have cost me another $400 to $500) at about double the price. I was also advised that I could not purchase the appliances at the sales price at that time and have them delivered when they arrived. I walked out of the store.

Where's the customer service in what happened above.

customer service an oxymoron

My experience with Home Depot has helped me see that you really don't care about your customers. Therefore, in hopes that someone at Home Depot's corporate offices will read this I am writing this summary of my recent experience.

1. On May 5, 2007 I purchased a riding lawn mower at Home Depot in Sandusky, Ohio. When I purchased the mower I also rented a truck from Home Depot to transport the mower back to my home (about 15 miles from the store). Your employees loaded the mower on the rental truck, and thanked me. I had, however, not even paid for the lawn mower. Realizing this, I went back into the store, told the woman at the customer service desk that your employees loaded the lawn mower on the truck and I had not paid for it. I told her that I could have driven away with the mower, but I didn't. I told her I wanted to pay for the mower. I waited for 15 to 20 minutes until she located the employee how handled the transaction (the man who loaded the lawn mower on the truck). I paid the for the mower (a little over $1000.00).

2. My next door neighbor had purchased the same lawn mower a few days before I did (one of the reason why I decided to purchase this particular lawn mower). While he purchased the same model as I did, the store employee loaded the next higher model on the truck my neighbor rented to take the lawn mower back to his house. When my neighbor informed him they put the wrong lawn mower on the truck, and the one they loaded on the truck was $200.00 more than the one he paid for, the employee told him - "It's OK. Our mistake, just go ahead and take it."

3. I've since used my lawn mower a total of four time. When I tried to use it on Thursday, June 7, 2007, a part must have come loose from the mower, because the deck was hanging to the ground on one side. Thursday June 7, 2007 happened to be 3 days after the Home Depot 30-day refund policy expired. I called the Sandusky store and told them that I wanted this lawn mower fixed. I had only used it 4 times and paid $1000.00 for it (I could have gotten it free had I chosen to be dishonest). The employee told me to call the company that manufactured the mower and that there was nothing Home Depot could do about it. I told him I didn't buy the lawnmower from the manufacturer, I bought it from Home Depot. He said it didn't matter, I now had no other course of action but to call the manufacturer. I asked him if that was the only thing he could tell me, and he said yes. I then asked his name. He said (QUOTE) "I'm not going to give you my name." I pressed him for his name and he said "Dave". I then asked for his supervisor who told me basically the same thing.

4. After going through the same waste of time with the customer service department, I asked to speak the store manager. He was busy at the time, so I gave him my phone number to call me back. About 20 minutes later, he called me back and told me his name was Miguel. I explained the situation and he told me that I had to bring the lawn mower in and they would send it out for repair. I told him I was not renting a truck at my expense to take the mower to the store and then rent another truck at my expense to pick it up when repairs were complete. The exchange became heated after a time. He finally agreed to have someone pick up the mower and take it back to Home Depot and then bring it back to me when repairs were completed. But he indicated it would cost me a "Diagnostic Fee" of $30.00 and that if the repair service (not the manufacturer) determined that anything that was found wrong with the mower was "the customer's fault" that I'd have to pay for repairs. The exchange got heated because I had only used the mower 4 times to do what the mower was designed to do - mow grass and I had no assurances the repair facility was going to be honest. Miguel asked "Are you done, yet?" and then proceeded to say "Look, dude!" (quote). At this point I stopped him and said "What did you say? Did you call me 'dude'?". He said, "Sir, madam, Mr., Mrs....it doesn't matter...". I told him I thought this was rude and unprofessional and told him I would contact the corporate office of Home Depot and find someone who cared about Home Depot customers. After that, he hung up on me.

This is when I learned that no one at Home Depot cares about its customers.

My next step was calling the Home Depot Customer Service toll-free number. I spoke to an associate who told be basically there was nothing I could do because a 30-day refund policy means 30-days. I was 3 or 4 days over the 30 days and that's Home Depot policy and that's that. I asked to speak to her supervisor.

I was transferred to a lady name "Betty" - supposedly a customer service supervisor. After a discussion with Betty and seeing this was going nowhere, I finally agreed to the arrangement "Betty" proposed. Since I had no desire to and, in fact, refused to ever call "Miguel" (the Sandusky, Ohio store manager) again - Betty told me she would contact the Sandusky Home Depot store and arrange for them to pick up the lawn mower, take it back to Home Depot, send it out for repair and then bring it back to me when repairs were completed. She said for my inconvenience she would issue a $10.00 Home Deport card for my trouble. I agreed to this, because I could see that I wasn't going to get anywhere with anyone at Home Depot and wasn't going to be able to exchange the lawn mower.

Betty explained that she would call me back later in the day with a confirmation number for the Home Depot $10.00 gift card and we would make arrangements for the pickup of the lawn mower. I explained that I was going to be out-of-town the rest of that day (Thursday 6/7/2007 and all day on Friday 6/8/2007). I told her any day next week would be find. I gave "Betty" my cell phone number and told her to contact me anytime that day (Thursday). She never called back on Thursday, nor did she call the next day. My cell phone was on the entire time and I received many other calls, but none from Betty or Home Depot.

It really appears to me that no one at Home Depot really cares about customers so I really don't expect more than a cursory reply to this message. But I will find a way to get this message to the CEO of the company and any other corporate officer I can find. I am not going to drop this and I will post this information in newsletters and on blogs and on customer complaint sites until someone at Home Depot acknowledges me and my problem.

Thomas Smith

• Ho
    Homer D. Poe Jan 18, 2008

Sir, as I do understand the nature of customer service these days I also am attentive to the lack of personal responsiblity and rule following the consumers like you have seemed to have forgotten about. I work in the building industry as a salesman for a large box store so I do see both sides of this argument. Unfortunately, day in and day out I see people like you who purchase things knowing policy but belive that you are personally entitled to rule breaking and special favors. If a compnay with over 2000 stores were to cave in to "special" requests like yours day in and day out they would not be here to serve you when you need a screw and a nut!

On the other hand, training is minimal for customer service, personal interaction and understanding differences of opinions. People are thrown on the sales floor and don't always know how to kiss the ### of "empowered" people like you.. which is after all "WHAT YOU WANT!"

I hope in the future you have better experiences shopping and also understand the importance of policies .

• Br
    brit2000 Apr 20, 2008

Your complaint is a classic, 'the customer is always right'. You simply did not hear the answer you wanted to hear and continually pressed the issues with many representatives at Home Depot. Of course they are all going to give the same type of answer as it is policy and in the contracts, ect. I agree with what Homer says as the company has to protect itself also.

The only thing rude in this situation is you and your continued 'crusade'. They tried to compensate the best they could by offering to pick it up and take it back. They even gave out a $10 gift certificate. Home Depot is going above and beyond trying to help compensate you for the situation. The only thing they won't do is fold over backwards and take a big hit. If they did that every time then they wouldn't in business.

Bottom line is policy protects the consumer and company. It is extremely rude and unfair of you to push this issue like you are pushing when the company has tried to help in every way possible that they could without breaking policy.

• Mi
    MIKE May 13, 2008

For a company that predicates itself on cusotmer service, I have to say that it is sorely missing the mark. I went into our local Home Depot recently to spend about one thousand dollars and couldn't get anyone who new anything, to help me make my purchase. I stood in the aisle for about twenty minutes or so, spoke with two different employees that said they would get help and still nothing. I have had so many poor experiences with this Dartmouth, Nova Scotia store, that I drove clear across town to go to Rona where I had immediate help and spent my thousand dollars to get the same product I tried to purchase at Home Depot. I wonder how many others get fed up and leave. If I were a Home Depot shareholder, I would sell out my shares now before this stock tumbles. Home Depot talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk. SERVICE IS EVERYTHING! They are loosing lots of consumer dollars as a result of their lack of this ingredient.

• Ri
    richard Jul 26, 2008

WHAT CONSUMERS NEED TO REALIZE IS THAT IT IS A WAREHOUSE. NOT SAKS 5TH AVENUE. IF CUSTOMERS WERE A LITTLE MORE ORGANIZED IN THEIR THINKING AND WOULD STOP ACTING LIKE SPOLIED CHILDREN AND EXPECT EVERYHTING TO BE PERFECT, THEIR PROBLEMS WOULD BE VERY EASILY SOLVED. WHEN CUSTOMERS COME IN WITH ATTITUDES AND HIGH DRAMA, IT IS ALL QUITE UNECESSARY AND IT DOESN'T GE TTHEM HELP ANY QUICKER, IN FACT, EMPLOYESS CAN NOW SENSE IT COMING ON AND WOULD RATHER AVOID THE CUSOTMER THAN START UP WITH THEM.
    THIS WHOLE CUSTOEMR SERVICE EXPECTATION OF ANY COMPANY TODAY IS WAY ABOVE WHAT THEY CAN PROVIDE. ALL CHAIN STORES NOWADAYS ARE UNDERSTAFFING AND SPREADING THE EMPLOYEES SO THIN, THAT THINGS ARE BOUND TO GO WRONG. ALSO THE PAYSCALES THEY START PEOPLE AT ARE RIDICULOUSLY LOW---IN OTHER WORDS YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.
    LASTLY, ANYWHERE THAT PISSES YOUOFF THAT MUCH---DON'T GO THERE!! EACH TIME YOU GO YOU ARE PREDETERMINED THAT YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A PROBLEM AND YOU BRING THAT PREVIOUS DRAMA WITH YOU.
    STANLEY MARCUS, FORMER CEO ANS CHAIRMAN EMERITUS OF NEIMAN-MARCUS STORES ONCE WROTE: "CUSTOMERS SHOULD ACT LIKE CUSTOMERS WITHOUT TATRUMS AND SCREAMING AND YELLING, AS IT GETS NOTHING DONE ANY FASTER."

Sherri Apr 20, 2009

I have read all of your comments above and realize what idiots there really are out there. I have done customer service and collections for over 30 years. "The customer" is always right, regardless of what product or service you are selling. I do understand that companies have policies and procedures so that they do not get taken advantage of and are able to stay in business and that there are a lot of people out to steal from you. But when a customer goes back into the store to pay for an item that was incorrectly loaded on their truck without paying for it first, worth $1000, then this is the kind of customer I would want when I am running a company or as a shareholder! I treat people the way I want to be treated. I would have gone back into the store and paid for it too, therefore I am a CUSTOMER and should be taken care of like one.
    My parents have spent thousands of dollars at Home Depot (Peoria, IL). They just tried to get a hardwood floor for a bedroom. Their hardwood floor in the dining room was done by Home Depot (Peoria) last year. The guy ($35 charge) they sent out to estimate the job from "At Home Service", comes out and writes everything down, makes a comment "This is what every home needs", pointing to the Bible they had in their bedroom window and leaves. He never discusses any additional charges with my father, who is standing right with him and is elderly. It takes this guy or Home Depot; not sure who is responsible for taking 4 days to make a job estimate price, to come up with a price and an additional $450 added because he says the floor is wet and it needs a new sub floor too. If my elderly parents don't pay the additional, they will not do the job. Out $35.00.
    I called and spoke with Mike (Operations Manager) and he says that this guy said it was wet and had to have a sub floor, or they wouldn't do the job.
    1st - The floor was wet from a water bed that leaked and ruined the floor. That is why it needed a new floor. But it is not wet now and has been cleaned, bleached and dried before he ever can out.
    2nd If this job required additional charges, why didn't the guy discuss it with my father at the time of the visit, instead of waiting 4 more days when they could of gotten Lowe's or Menard's to do the work.
    3rd My mother and father where both on the phone at the same time and my mother told them she didn't want the sub floor and since it was never discussed until now, she feels they are trying to con her and feels this is a scam and she doesn't want the sub flooring. Home Depot told her they will not lay the floor without doing the additional $450 sub floor. She refuses and they hang up on her. Sounds a lot like the original persons comments!!!
    4th She calls and tells me and I call Mike and discuss this entire matter with him. He tells me they won't do the floor without doing the entire job with the additional sub flooring because they cannot guarantee the job.
    I asked him why the person who came out didn't discuss this additional charge at the time of the estimate and he says they should of. I asked him if my parents sign a waiver to disregard any guarantee, because they wouldn't need it anyway, would they do the job. He said he would have to check into it and call me back. He took my phone number, but never did. He then called my parents back and told them he wrote my phone number down wrong. Again, I have done customer service for over 30 years and give my phone number slowly and clear. Then I asked him how does he consider this to be "F^%^ing" customer service? He says that is what made the person on the phone hang up on my parents because they used the "F" word twice, he heard it himself, yet it was Jeff they were speaking too. I did use the "F" word with Mike because he is incompetent in his job, responsibilities and response to a customer requests. But my parents never did and were really offended to hear Home Depot accuse them of this. My mother started crying and said, "I did tell them I thought they were trying to con us and it appears to be a scam, but we never used that word or any curse words, because my parents are good Christians and remember they are the ones with the Bible in the room.

Let's recap for you idiots that think this place is just a warehouse, or a retail Neiman-Marcus store.
    How do you think any business or service company makes money. CUSTOMERS!!!
    5th My parents paid $35 for an estimate for work to be done that Home Depot refuses to do unless they get an additional $450 of sub flooring business. That is a pretty good scam and side business if you ask me.
    6th You have "At Home Service" do your companies estimates, which Mike verified that they exclusively work for Home Depot take 4 days to figure a 10x12 floor estimate, pathetic.
    7th They lied to me concerning my parents and my father told them they do not only feel they were being scammed now, but now Home Depot has been slanderous on their comments about them.
    Yes, I believe you give a company a chance to help you without a tantrum or screaming, but if you get nothing but idiots on the other end, then do what you can to make it right. I have policies and procedures I have to follow in my profession, and I can't always make people happy; but I treat them the way I want to be treated regardless of how much ### kissing I have to do. The customer, patient or client is the person who signs my paycheck!!!

In Home Depot's defense, they did return the $35 charge back to my parents, only because I (daughter) called and complained for them. They are too nice. I am a customer service representative, expecting a customer service department to do their job. Regardless of what you are paid. Also, to the idiot out there concerning the pay of service representatives; if you did your job right and didn't lose so many customers, maybe companies could afford to give you a raise. But most customer service and department managers are way over paid for what little they do.
    So if this is how Home Depot and companies out there like this consider to be Customer Service, you have a lot to learn.

Sherri

• Tu
    tuffguy Aug 30, 2009

sir I agree with you WE bought spent 160, 000.00 dollars in a period of 14 months with home depot building new house then i bought hardwood floor nailer that did not work i took it back to Lenior city Tn. store where i met mike he would not give his name was very rude to us would not give credit or replace nailer i will never step foot in there stores again there mangement really needs help i hope they go busted i still like about 40, 000.00 to finish house Lowes will be my supplier from now on the nailer in question was bought six days before i tryed to return Home Depot SUCKS

• Ha
    Harrol King Dec 31, 2009

Home Depot needs to take a look at their managers. Anyone that will put up with personnel treating customers rude is not a manager.

I went to Home Depot and purchased a washer and drier ($900.00). The only two left in the store. I was to return the next day and to pick it up. The salesman put an eight inch square sticker on both boxes with my name and address on them saying sold. The next day when I returned, after waiting for about one hour, I was told that they could not find my drier. They told the only answer was that it was sold. I agreed to wait for them to order another. I was told it would be lest than two weeks. At the end of two weeks I was called and told that it would be six weeks before my washer & drier would be delivered. I told them to forget the sale and then I almost had to fight to get my credit card refunded.

The same day my daughter bought the same model washer & drier. They were told that they didn't have the set in stock and it would be three weeks before they were expected in. At the end of three weeks she called to see when they should pick them up and was told that they had cancelled their order. HD wouldn't reorder the pair. It had to be HD that cancelled the order. I think that the sales being made on black Friday that HD never intended to order anything that they didn't have on the floor.

Also my daughter had her purchase charged on her HD card, and it took two weeks to get the charges refunded.

I believe the CEO needs to institute an honesty policy, and quit expecting customers to hand him their money and get the hell out of sight.

PS: The store I was dealing with is located in Harrison, Arkansas

Harrol King

• Go
    gonfishn Oct 06, 2010

A policy is a policy, rules were made to be broken, policies were not. Quit being so lazy and fix it yourself or take it to the nearest authorized service center for repairs which would be covered under what is called a warranty where I come from.

• Je
    Jenniferin Griffin May 10, 2011

A washer and drier, or any special item involved in a Black Friday sale is fist come first served. Often they are special buys that they get at discount for whatever reason. HD gives no rainchecks on these items because they are not usual stock. They might have tried to order more, but were unable to. You should not have been told, in my opinion, that they would be ordered in the first place. That was an error on the part of the associate who put in the order on a sale item. Lesson to take away: If you want an item that is on sale, GET TO THE STORE EARLY.

• If you have worked at any h.d. you know that staff are very nearly irrelevant, good only to shuffle out all the crap they sell. So, is it any wonder they could care less about the customer? In fact, the DIYer is not their bread and butter, the contractors are-they cater more to them. Employees have no advantages for working their feet off on that unforgiving concrete floor, get no discounts and little to no training. Don't expect a ten dollar an hour 'associate' to know the latin terms of your plant, if you want service, stick a crowbar into your wallet and go to a local, small hardware store where they pay their employees decently. For every dollar the consumer saves, that's another dollar out of the employees' pocket. Only the consumer has the power to drive the standard; no one wins when a mega corporation is given all the leeway to abuse people and communities indiscriminately. Best idea: DO NOT SHOP AT the home depot.

I would say buyer beware!

I purchased a remote control Hampton Bay ceiling fan with lights in 2004 to go into a newly built seasonal sunroom. After the 1st year of use, the fan would only go to the medium and slow speeds. Now it does not operate any of the fan at all. I made several calls. It is made by a company called "Redington" for Home Depot. They wanted $25 to send me the new receiver I needed to install to correct the problem. The fan was used very little and if they can't stand behind their product, I would say Buyer Beware!

Shar Jun 05, 2007

What model is your fan? My mother has a Hampton Bay with remote and it caught on fire. What a scary thing! I'm not sure of the model number, I'll have to find out. Please beware of this problem. The fan started making noise, she shut it off and a little while later smoke was pouring out of it and it turned itself back on. Luckily she walked in the room when she did and immediately called 911.

janet Jun 23, 2007

I purchased 5 Hampton Bay fans for $1200 then spent $500 having them installed. The remote function and the fans are a piece of junk and Home Depot corporate complaint line told me Hampton Bay would remove them at their cost. I've never heard back from either of them. EVERYONE who has had a complaint should check with the free legal consumer complaint website and have their situation reviewed. I've seen online where they've caught on fire, mine don't come on half the time and they're all on different frequencies.

• Ga
    Gary_Iverson Jun 29, 2007

We have purchased such a fan, with remote, and it is working fine; so far. It is worrisome that if it quits, our only recourse may be to throw it away. However, we would certainly bother Home Depot for a year with faxes, emails, letters, complaints to the BBB and to the States Attorney General, etc. I'd get my satisfaction by costing them many 100's of dollars worth of labor.

It is a fact that most manufactures will no longer honor their warranties, or even allow a customer to contact them for any reason. The chain stores are beginning to do the same.

If people would quit shopping at Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart (Chinamart), etc., and instead buy from their locally owned stores; most of these problems would go away. The locals that are still in business will take care of their customers.

By shopping at the large chain stores, no matter how they treat us, we are encouraging their crass behavior.

• Es
    esehgrav ynot Jul 23, 2010

I had purchased my Blackberry Gemini 8520 from a mobile store in Chennai and only after purchase I knew it was a officially unlocked device and not a usual Airtel Blackberry, I was upset at first as I have nearly 3 years of experience with Blackberry service at Airtel and its just awesome they do it so professionally. I used a Rs.999 (approx. USD $20) worth cover for the phone from case mate, after a month and few days the display brightness diminished to very low level and I had taken it to the Redington India Ltd. service center in T.Nagar and they told me about the Rs.730 charge if there is water lodged in the device and I was 100% sure that there isn't any possibility for the same, so I gave my device for service and was waiting for about 2 weeks and I received a call from them saying there was water lodge in my device and they want me to pay Rs.730 to get the device back and the most important thing is that the device isn't serviced. I was like what the hell? Why would I pay these cheats the money just to open and take look at it and return? These people don't have the basic common sense that if I had known there is water why would I give it for service to pay Rs.730 unnecessarily? I would rather go to private service center and get it done for same price or something additional, finally they sent me some fake snap shots of water damage and stuff. I doubt if they had done it on their own to rip off the money. Today I got the device back and the display totally doesn't work. They spoiled it even more. Blackberry has to stop sending officially unlocked devices let the people get good service from Airtel, Reliance and other service providers. Never from these local Redington guys, I wonder if they have ever seen a Blackberry phone, these guys would only have experience in spoiling local basic phones like Nokia, Motorola etc. Now giving the service order to these guys Blackberry is spoiling its reputation in India. I need a brand new device and also my Rs.730 to be returned and I am not going to live them till then.

People beware of these guys. Redington India Ltd is totally a fraud company. Redington India Ltd rips off the money and spoils your device. Redington Group has to replace my device and pay me my Rs.730 back. Redington Group has to stop the scam in the name of service Blackberry devices. Redington India Ltd should no longed be an authorized company to service Blackberry devices. Blackberry has to stop the contract right away.

my big challenges with home depot

Boy have I had challenges with Home Depot...

Biggest Challenge #1: I purchased a garden window (Milgard) from Home Depot that cost $1,100. I was promised the window in 10 days and I scheduled my contractors who were on site doing other remodels to install it 1 week after the due date to account for potential shipping challenges. After 2 weeks I called to check on the order and I was told it would be delivered in two days (directly from Milgard). When it didn't come, I called HD and was promised a call back on the status. Another two days later after no phone call, I called back and was told the window was on back order (this is now the day before my contractors were to install it. The reason for the back order turned out being a call to HD from Milgard verifying the order which was never returned. It was when I called the first time that HD found the error, didn't tell me about it even though they knew at that time that it wouldn't be delivered as scheduled and as promised when I called.

My contractor gave me a special price for installation because they were already on the job site. The delay meant they would have to pull off another job to complete the install and the next time slot for them was in 5 weeks. The cost would be an additional $300 (new price of $650 - old price of $300). They had a new delivery date of 2 weeks, however I asked them to hold the window for 5 weeks so it's not sitting in my garage as I waited for my contractors. They said that wouldn't be a challenge.

2 weeks later, Milgard shows up on the job with the window. I asked that they take it back and I even called HD and they said there was no way they could do that. I was forced to take delivery and store it myself. I called Customer Service and asked to have someone call me on this. No call. I called the store and asked for a manager to call me. No call. I called Customer Service and was promised a $100 gift card. Never came (it's been 3 months). 2 months ago we purchased carpet (challenge #2) and called customer service about this and the $100. No call back. I finally got in touch with the Presidents Office (don't ask me how). I was promised a call back. No call after two weeks. Called Customer Service. No call back. Finally got in touch with someone who promised to get to the bottom of this. He got the person from the President's Office to call me. The promise is now for a $300 HD gift card (this has been 1 1/2 weeks and nothing.)

Big Challenge #2: Carpet... I ordered carpet for my children's 2 bedrooms. I was told that they would be available at the same time (about 10 days) and they would be installed on the same trip. 2 weeks went by and I called. I was told one of the carpets was on Back Order and wouldn't be in for another 3 weeks. They were waiting for that one to come in before they scheduled the install. They never called me to tell me - they were just going to wait (5 weeks) to call and install. I asked them to install the first carpet that's in and install the second carpet when it comes in. Took a couple of supervisors but they agreed.

A week after they I was promised the second carpet I call. Found out the carpet was in but they were waiting the carpet from the first bedroom. When I told them the first bedroom carpet was already installed, they scheduled the install of the 2nd bedroom. On the day of the install, found out that the measure was done wrong - they didn't measure the closet even though it was clearly marked that the closet was to be included. That meant another trip by the measure people, another delay in receiving the carpet from the manufacture, and another trip to install.

It doesn't end there: On the due date I called to check on the order. I was then given the news that it would be another 4 weeks to get the carpet in. More calls to Customer Service, to the store, to Home Services, to the Presidents Office. After three days of frustration, I was told that the date was written in wrong. The carpet had been received by the installers on the date promised. Even when they don't mess up, they've got to mess up.

you do not deserve my hard earned money!

I went to store 0206 and was mistreated AGAIN. I have left the store frustrated with your lack of service many times before. Your store is very close to my home and for 25 or more years, I have shopped there for big items (A. C. units, ceiling fans, bathroom and kitchen appliances, fencing roofing materials, paint, floor and bathroom tiles etc.) and small items (like a drill, a saw, screw drivers, nails etc). I am attaching a receipt for the last big item, a gasoline-powered generator.

Your lack of interest in serving customers TURNS THEM AWAY AND THE RESULT IS THAT YOU LOOSE MONEY. Yesterday, I arrived at the store around 8:10AM and went to check out the double doors. I then went to the area that has several types of generators. I asked one of your employees for information and was told to go to “Hardware” and find help there. That person recommended that I ask someone at the desk by the area next to the generators to call for help. I then waited by the generators for almost 9 minutes and walked over to ask the lady to call again. She did, and as I was getting tired of waiting (for about 10 minutes this time) I asked someone else and, he told me that I should go to another desk, by the store’s entrance.

There was no one sitting at the desk, but there was a young woman inflating balloons and I asked her to call someone. I looked at my watch and it was almost 10 min to 9. I waited a few minutes and I asked her to call again. Finally, a young man, (whom I had seen pass by before) sat at the desk and he said something like “what do you need” in a tone that I did not like. I told him that I had waited so long that it would have been nice if he had looked at me and said something like “I will be with you as soon and I can” when he passed by before. His answer was “What do you need” as if he was annoyed. I decided to ignore the negative attitude and told him what I wanted. He then said that the person in charge of that item was at a meeting and gave me a telephone number. I left the store at 9:05AM without the information.

This morning I called the number and was REFERRED TO THE STORE. I called back, and asked to talk about a complaint and was given ANOTHER number. Although the person I spoke to seemed to care about my frustration, and offered me a coupon, I decided to write you and tell you that you can keep it as I am going to do my best not to visit your store anymore and tell my friends why. Between Tru Value, Everglades Lumber and a Door Store I can do my shopping. THE SERVICE AT HOME DEPOT HAS GOTTEN SO BAD THAT THE COMMENTS I HEAR ARE ALL NEGATIVE. YOU ARE SHOWING YOUR LACK OF APPRECIATION FOR CUSTOMERS THAT (IN MY CASE) SPEND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS AT YOUR STORE. YOU DO NOT DESERVE MY HARD EARNED MONEY. Livia Garcia, Miami, Florida

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices