Home Depot — not accepting nys drivers license veterans id
I recently shopped at the Monticello, NY location and at the check out counter, I produced my NY State Drivers license that was clearly marked Veteran. The chashier stated that the ID was not excepted proof of veteran status and proceded to produce a binder with "approved" Veteran ID's. I was very disapointed and upset that Home Depot does not except the NYS Veteran's License. Before obtaining Veteran status on the License you have to provide proof of service by producing a DDform 214.
The goverment stopped issuing Veteran ID's to Veterans who do not need medical services. Therefore I am unable to obtain their ID.
Maybe Home Depot should concider adopting the Lowes policy on identifing their Veteran customers. In the past they always excepted my NYS Veterans license as proof of service and now I was able to register my Veterans status with them on line. I did have to provided the store with a copy of my DDform 214 to complete the process, but now at checkout I give them my phone # and my Veterans status is confirmed.
End of rant. Thanks for listening. Have a good day.
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card!
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - employees
- Hampton Bay - outside solar lamps model #79339 79330
- Home Depot - Hot Water Heaters - unfair installation charges
- Home Depot - unethical charges-home depot home improver credit card
- Home Depot - will never buy anything from them again
- Home Depot - appliance delivery order w838836677
- Home Depot - home depot racial and ill treatment