FILE A COMPLAINT
Sat:6:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Home Depot verified

installing

Yet again crew 2 has canceled my appointment to fix the issue. From the beginning of this installation I had to call because no one called to make an appointment. First time he calls to cancel appointment. Second time he comes with wrong doors. Has to go get new doors that I never looked at. He brings doors back and they are rusted in spots. The peep hole was put in incorrect not only was is sloppy but it was 7ft high. Took pictures and went to homedepot. I was told they would be out to fix it. Another appointment happened and it was canceled. A new guy came out saw the work and pointed out several areas of concern. Door broken, not installed right. My dad came to look at the door and said the same and how did I get a rusted door among the lack of caring of my door and the way it was put in. I called again to complain. Went up to homedepot talked to Amanda several times. We are on another 2 cancelations because the installer doesn't want to come. I want a full refund and I will get doors from somewhere else this is crazy. Since March I've been dealing with you and this is a horrible experience. You give ppl dates and times and I miss out on money for work for all these rescheduling. I was told I would receive compensation for that. The only thing I have that was text to me told me I was being refunded $210.24 never received it but on your records somewhere else it says I owe $117.62 how? I would have never been given an appointment. I've been nice but at this point you are taking advantage of me. I need immediate help please call me and please let it be a person that can help [protected] Lucinda Sawyer H2216-46950

Rust, screen door broke, installation bad, screen door slams, bottom part of screen door broke and the way he put it on at the bottom is incorrect and broke, hard to close front door, screws are wrong not the proper screws from the install kit.. I have more pictures and information when I talk to that person to share if they did not receive them when I emailed Amanda.