Home Depotin store music

I was shopping at Home Depot looking at some plumbing fittings and noticed that the music was in Spanish. This is America and we speak English in this country, this PC c*** is out of hand. To be honest it was more than a little irritating, suddenly felt as if I were in a different country. Put the fittings down and went across the street to Lowes. It won't put them out of business, but I buy supplies at Home Depot everyday for the remodeling business I own. I frequent several store around town and this is the first time that I have heard Spanish music playing. If it continues Lowes will be my new supply store.

• Sl
    Slight Slip Up Aug 08, 2014

Why would you complain about the language of the song? What you SHOULD be complaining about is how terrible their usual playlist is.

Today they were playing a song so awful I had to stop and Shazam it to find out what was torturing my ears. The Fray are musical terrorists.

• Bu
    burgj Mar 13, 2014

spanish music...hahahhahaha...

• Mo
    Moral and Ethical Mar 13, 2014

I find it inappropriate for anyone using the 'illegal' defense for anyone who listens to songs in anything but English. Although, English IS the written language of our original government documents and it should be the official language. This is another matter.
    Home Depot uses non-government employees to demand government documents upon returns with receipts of ANY purchase date. These documents are scanned into a private sector retail store corporation. Photo ID Honorable Veteran cards are accepted for purchases but not for returns because the recipients address is not sufficient because information that is embedded on the required documents of State Vehicle Operator Licenses, Country Passports or State Issued ID's is not at their access. Home Depot needs that information and since it's not on a County Honorable Veteran's photo ID card with address, the return with receipt ifs refused. This has happened too many times and letters were mailed and Emailed to Corporate Office. I was informed that it is their policy. Yet, this should not be permitted and should be enforced by this government that it is non-government abuse of power. My services are now with Lowes after 25 years with Home Depot. Lowes doesn't require these government ID's.

• nikalseyn Feb 11, 2014

Send an email to Home Depot corporate. I would walk out of the store also. Home Depot apparently believes it needs to cater to illegals. Given their dismal earnings and probable failure like Circuit City, they are desperate. It won't work, tho. Best to shop at Lowe's or Manards.