Home DepotGenerac generator and ats

A Dec 06, 2020

Hello Mr. Menear,

My name is Andrew Britton Jr and I am writting you in reference to No. H0381-107009 and P/O#81544361.
I have a major problem and since the Night Store Manager Of Your Shreveport, La Store #0381 said my Delivery will not be ready until April of 2021. I place this order on September 30, 2020 with an Estimated Arrival Date of November 29, 2020 of this year.
I decide to write you today December 6, 2020 on this matter so that you can be inform and I NEED Your HELP on resolving this matter, so that i, can get some closure and have a better outlook on Customer Care and Service from HOME DEPOT, So On Dec 4, 2020 and around 11:00am I spoken with my Pro Account Sales Associate who is Carolyn Huff she inform me in person that my Generator and ATS is expected to arrival on the shipment truck Friday night December 04, 2020 and it must be process in the warehouse. And Home Depot do not delivery on Saturday December 05, 2020. She "Mrs. Huff"
said it will be on Monday December 07, 2020.
She inform me that she (Mrs. Huff) will be off Saturday and I were ok with that. I made a purchase 0381 01 85470 12/04/2020 4236 and left the Store after that with my Sales Person.
Then on today Sunday December 06, 2020 I had a voice message to call the Delivery Store Manage by the name of Shay to call her back because there is some confusion on The Expectation Delivery Date for My Generator at [protected] ext 382.
So I did call her and she say she were left a note to call me and inform me that my Generator was NOT at the Store and I asked her have You Checked the Warehouse and she No, she has Not.. So I asked her to call me back after she has checked the warehouse.
So (30) thirty minutes later the Night store Manager called me instead of the Delivery Mgr and said my Generator were on Back Order Until April Of 2021.
Mr. Menear I were not Happy.. This was not a Happy Thanksgiving nor a Merry Christmas for me because, Mind You Sir, I taking off work for 3 vacation day along with my schedule day off to have this Generator install before December 09, 2020. I have lost wage and time off not needed. I have paid for Services a head of Time for my Generator arriver.

Paid for a Generate Template Made for the Mounting Bolts and the Electrical Cut Out. $102.50
From Alpha Welding & Fabrication, Inc [protected].
Paid to have the Template Picked up and Holes and Cut out Board. $100
November 04, 2020 Sum $250.00
November 16, 2020 Sum $550.00
December 02, 2020 Sum $559.00
UnProductive Time and Loss Wage $407.16 Per/Day X 3 Days

Mr. Menear I were doing Business with HOME DEPOT for 3 Good Reason my Sister has been working for HD over 20 years from Shreveport, La to Jackson, Mississippi And I did not want to Buy this Generator from LOWE's and my Sister knows Mrs. Carolyn Huff and asked me to see her for my purchase and Low Interest Rates. I am reaching Out To You Sir to see if Would can Help me rectify this Major Problems. Your Night Store Manager Gave Me 2 Optional get it in April of 2021 or Get A Refund..
These are not an optional for Me.. PS I would like to talk with you to make sure that my order is correct.

Thanks