15150 Bear Valley Rd, Victorville, CA, 92395, US
Thu:6:00 am - 9:00 pm
Fri:6:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:6:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Home DepotHelp in locating kerosene fuel

We stop at the victorville stop today at 3:30pm. We were shopping for christmas tree and other item. The main item I want was the kerosene fuel for my heater. Online shows 19 available. I could not locate the item so I ask a lady on the floor if she knew the location. Her response " I not familiar with this store. I went to the front desk next to the returns looking for help. A black lady said she will check on the computer and in the meantime she answer a phone call and walk away. Another lady at the desk said she will help me, didn't know what I am talking about. A gentleman in orange vest stop and told me on aisle 48.. Not there. I stop at the garden shop since could not find any help. The cashier said ' I am not familiar with this store. Have a nice day' did not even make an attempt to call anyone and she was doing nothing but but standing there. I walk out, home depot lost sale on a christmas tree and other items, but most of all a loyal customer.