Hobby Lobby Stores / customer service

708 Leonard Ave Albemarle NC 28001, United States Review updated:

During my visit at Hobby Lobby in Albemarle NC I needed to return a few things. During the return process Lisa the cashier was extremely helpful and very nice to work with! However, Jim who I believe is the manager (a very bad one at that) was very rude to the cashier helping us in front of the customers! We could not help that we were returning something and held up the line. And it certainly was not the cashiers fault! As well as very disrespectful to address her in such behavior in front of all of their customers! Maybe the line would not be held up if he was to schedule more cashiers to help out on a weekend! I have been here multiple times here recently and only one cashier is working and I've had to wait longer than I should! After this happened we were helped in the floral isle by Robin who was also very nice and helpful with us to get things for my wedding day! While we were in the floral department we notice some floral stems that had a sign above them that stated 75% off after taking them to the register to purchase them for my wedding. Once at the register a man named Danny told us he couldn't sell them at that price that they were not the correct ones. We walked with him to the aisle along with multiple other customers wanting to purchase these floral stems and showed him where they were placed and the sign. He stated that he could not sell them to us and there was nothing he could do about it. We mentioned that maybe he should move them because it was misleading to the customers. As we were talking he ignored us and we all felt that, that was extremely rude! I shop at this store a lot because I live near but if service continues as follows I will be doing my shopping else where. I think the store would benefit by adding more associates like Lisa and Robin and less like Danny and Jim!

Ka
Apr 27, 2019

Comments

• Bu
      Apr 27, 2019

You were already told that they could not sell it to you for that price, what more can he do? Just keep trying to tell you something you are too stupid to understand.