Hobby Lobby Storessunny side up bakery products.

R

Sunny Side Up products are substandard in inferior to Wilton products. I bought what was supposed to be ivory color and it's some kind of nasty green. I would never put that on anything. I don't understand why you're taking Wilton off the shelf and putting more Sunnyside up stuff when Wilton is a superior product and you should want to sell Superior Products to your customers. I know Sunny Side Up is a Hobby Lobby product but that's beside the point. It's substandard and inferior. I will start buying my cake product elsewhere so you've lost this customer. I like Wilton products you sold them in the past you should put them back on the Shelf and I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels that way. I can't find what I want because Sunny Side Up doesn't make everything Wilton makes and what they do make is not good quality.

• Su
    Sundee Guffey Apr 17, 2021

Your Sunny Side Up buttercream icing is NOT buttercream icing. It is ABSOLUTELY HORRID!!! It’s grainy (exp date of dec 2021-8 months from now!), not white, so sticky it literally just rolled the cake onto the spatula instead of staying where it was suppose to...ON THE CAKE! It looks and smells like kindergarten glue paste!!! You should be ashamed of selling this product and pull it from your shelves immediately. Ruined an entire grooms cake because trying to scrape it off resulted in chunks of the top layer of the cake coming with it!!! Ridiculous! I would like a refund on the 3.5lb tub and the smaller tub as I opened it also thinking maybe I just had a bad batch! I have photos and video of how bad this actually is, but I won’t let me upload it here!

• Ba
    Barb Petrillo Mar 24, 2021

I have bought 2 tubes of meringue powder at different times and both are still before expiration date. Both of them have numerous gray specks in them.
    Can you explain why? I hope it’s edible !

• Pa
    Patti Carol Feb 02, 2021

I recently purchased 2 large tubs of Sunny side buttercream icing. This stuff is the worst tasting icing ever and consistency is terrible. I was shocked at how awful this stuff was. I literally threw $20 in the trash can. I could not use this and will never purchase it again. I also bought 24 tips, icing bags and couplers for the icing bags. All Sunny side up products. These were terrible too! The metal tips are not the same heavy, sturdy quality as Wilton. The couplers were difficult to thread and had hard, sharp plastic edges that I had to file down. I was using these for a toddler party. WILL NEVER PURCHASE THIS BRAND AGAIN! Since hobby lobby no longer carries Wilton this is one more thing I will buy else where.

Cheri's Sweets Oct 18, 2019

I used to use your ty-tex product and LOVED it! I am disappointed that you replaced it with the CMC product! They are NOT same and do not do the same we to do the same thing! Brian back the ty-tex or give the the "recipe" so I can make own!