Menu
CB Travel and Vacations Hilton Worldwide 1240 Commerce Drive, Sikeston, MO, 63801, US
Hilton Worldwide company logo
Hilton Worldwide
reviews & complaints
Hilton Worldwide company logo

Hilton Worldwide

1240 Commerce Drive, Sikeston, MO, 63801, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
ComplaintsBoard
J
3:12 pm EST

Hilton Worldwide - billing

I reserved a conference room for my son's birthday party as well as a hotel room for the night. I was billed for both the conference room and hotel room in one charge but had an additional charge issued to my debit card for just the cost of the hotel room. When working with the management, front desk clerk, night auditor, general night manager, assistant manager, and whomever else the phone was passed along to in an attempt tobfield my call I was given several different stories and variations of why this issue had occured. The excuses were endless and when my bank became involved yet another story was provided to them. We are still in the waiting process of attempting to get the money reinstated to my account for the room I was double charged for. We were forced to check out early (as in leave at midnight to travel home) since neither my husband and I were able to sleep on the bed as it was too hard to be comfortable. There were multiple issues with the noise level due to a dog continuously barking in a room and an out of state school soccer team that kept the dinning area occupied and made it impossible to enjoy. The staff were never around for service and I was forced to actively searching for anyone multiple times between the hours of 1pm and 5pm when I needed to know locations of certain items (trash bags for the conference room since I was expected to clean and take out garbage from the room I had rented even though I was told that it would be taken care of by yet another staff member) or facilities (such as restrooms and pool area). There were no towels to be found at all in the pool area for anyone. Trying to utilize the business area for my job was impossible due to the soccer team and other guests as it was a 5x5 room with one wall desk and thus highly unsuitable for any actual work activities needing longer than 5 minutes.

Read full review of Hilton Worldwide