Menu
CB Travel and Vacations Hilton Worldwide 4800 S Tryon St., Charlotte, NC, 28217, US
Hilton Worldwide company logo
Hilton Worldwide
reviews & complaints
Hilton Worldwide company logo

Hilton Worldwide

4800 S Tryon St., Charlotte, NC, 28217, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
ComplaintsBoard
F
11:52 pm EDT

Hilton Worldwide - housekeeping/ front desk

Walked into room with wet floor. Room had not been vacuumed. Housekeeping personnel extremely rude. Expedia will not provide refund.Case Id REQ-S-[protected]. South Tryon staff did not tell the truth about calling to see if they had available rooms so that my reservation could have been transferred. Because of his untruth I had to pay a much higher rate to try to find a room. The only reason I booked through Expedia is because the guy lied and stated that he called the MLK location. Staff at the downtown location stated that no one called her because she had been working the desk all afternoon and it would not have been a problem to transfer my reservation. I am so disappointed in how I have been treated by all involved. Yes Hilton gave me points but I do not want pointsIf you do not travel often it takes too long to accumulate points. I want my money back for the horrible customer service and rude housekeeping. I should not have to go on vacation and be treated this way. It was my husband's birthday and it was a horrible start.
The young lady that was cleaning room was running into furniture while vacuuming. I even questioned her and asked why did she have an attitude because it was very Obvious. My initial conversation with Expedia was that they would call hotel to confirm stay and if conformed would give me a refund. Listen to recorded conversation on Sun after 4 pm. Expedia confirmation [protected].

I am hoping this email will get my point across and a refund will be sent to me.

Read full review of Hilton Worldwide