Menu
CB Travel and Vacations Hilton Worldwide 1201 E Center St, Madisonville, KY, 42431, US
Hilton Worldwide company logo
Hilton Worldwide
reviews & complaints
Hilton Worldwide company logo

Hilton Worldwide

1201 E Center St, Madisonville, KY, 42431, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
2 complaints
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
ComplaintsBoard
E
11:08 pm EDT

Hilton Worldwide - employment/ housekeeping

I recently worked at Hampton Inn, in Madisonville, KY. I did a great job and had a great attitude. All of the sudden, my supervisor, Amy, TEXTED me and said it wasnt working out and I no longer had a job. I came in the next day and asked for a reason or another chance. She gave me no reason. They had told me i was doing a great job. It was very unprofessional. There was no excuse to fire me. I feel like something needs to be said to her. She missed out on a very good worker and it was very unprofessional. They also only gave me 2 days of training before they sent me to work by myself. I think she is a very poor supervisor. They're also not changing beds that have been slept in. That is so gross and Amy knows that its not being done.

Read full review of Hilton Worldwide