HH Greggsamsung refrigerator

W

I brought a Samson fridge at Gregg in October 20012 with extending warranty for 5 years now my ice maker is broking for 2 months for me to talk to a customer service persons take me 3 days keep listen to that machine for hours until I get disconnected finely they refer me to golden home service they come 3 times they have issues not able to fix the ice maker .Now back to same problems for 2 day's now I Ben calling for hours in the phone finally get with customer service the agent tell me I need a work order for the same home service who came 3 time to come back .When I brought the extended warranty they say if the product requires more then three repair for the same defect they will replace it now I feel like they are playing me a round.the extending warranty phone number is [protected] and the repair company is golden home service [protected].