Having problems with HHGregg?

HHGregg reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 17, 2007. The latest review Didn't pay off my old car was posted on Jul 25, 2020. The latest complaint beyond rude! was resolved on Dec 22, 2014. HHGregg has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 142 reviews. HHGregg has resolved 57 complaints.

HHGregg Customer Service Contacts

4151 E 96th Street
Indianapolis, Indiana

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with HHGregg Customer Service. Initial HHGregg complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for HHGregg above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about HHGregg. Discuss the issues you have had with HHGregg and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

HHGregg Complaints & Reviews, Page 8

HH Gregg — no customer service!

Bought an Hitachi Plasma. Had problems since day one. HH Gregg would not take it back and had to call...

HH Greggno rebate received!

Hhgregg in Huntsville, Alabama. On November 12, 2006 I purchased a mattress and box springs and a 32” LCD TV for a total purchase of 1766.45. This included a delivery charge of $59.99 which was supposed to be rebated. This was submitted within 2-3 days of purchase which would have been approximately November 15, 2006.

I still have not received my rebate after numerous calls to the rebate center and being told every time I called it would be mailed by a certain day and I would receive it shortly after that. I have been very patient about this but this has become ridiculous. It is causing me much stress and it is a bad reflection on hhgregg. I will never buy anything else there and I will encourage everyone I see to not purchase there. I see a lot of people as I am the branch manager of a credit union.

If I do not get immediate satisfaction I will return the mattress and television and I will make sure the media is there to cover it.

• Ho
      HOLLY Oakes Oct 21, 2018

I purchased a fridge in june of 2015 with the extended warranty and i can not a return call back to get someone to my home to fix my fridge. I'm going on 1 week and no call or any thing . I filled on line claim and i have called !! this is out of control . All i'm looking for is a call back to set up a company to come and fix my fridge.

• De
      debby day Nov 25, 2008

i bought a maytag washer for $400. MTW500TQ. the tub bounced off the walls. called a repairman who said it was a kenmore washer with a maytag lable. he said the reason it ibrated off the walls was because the ballance was on top. he also said since sears bought maytag they were able to put a maytag name on a peice of crap. he said he gets lots of calls from hh gregg sales. how can we people as a group sue this company?

• Al
      Alex Sep 18, 2007

Have you even tried calling the store? All you have to do is go in to the store, explain what happened, and they will refund the delivery.

• Ji
      Jim Tew Jul 21, 2007

We bought over $4,500 worth of appliances from HHGregg over a three day period delivered on two separate occasions since they were bought on two separate occasions. We submitted the rebate form as required with all supporting documents. They refused to pay one of the two delivery rebates claiming: "Product Limit Exceeded".

What a bunch of petty scoundrels!