Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Companyhp employee

R

I called in to get my RP9 POS fixed today Tuesday 9th 2017 and a guy called Mike with the email address mike.[protected]@hp attended to me.
He was very sleepy over the phone and kept on saying he couldn't hear me while I was actually on top of my voice for him to hear properly. At a point he told me I was yelling and at the end of the case it so happened that he created a case for a wrong part. when I raised the issue with him he just dropped the phone on me.
My company buys 300 pieces of POS hardware every single year and the support has been awesome until this very experience.
I urge you to send him on more training on how to handle customers because he not only lack manner, he also lack the drive to help customers.