Hertz Car Rentaldiscrimination, harassment, non responsive and damaging mental anguishness, dishonesty and lack of integrity

Hertz is highly dishonest and lack of integrity and they dont care for customers
Hertz customer care at Oklahoma does not care for any issues . I had billing Problem, they keep putting on a Wrong credit card- I had sent multiple emails still it is not working proper between work and leisure. 2. When you write to them you will complaint to the FTS or any other agency they dont seemed to care. 3. NOw, recently i had an isuse with Hertz Orlando location. Robert at the counter took more than an hour to find a car for me, I am a President circle -[protected] - i rent every week. He did not provide proper srevice. I had tried to reach Manager-they put you on hold 25 minutes and disconnect very rudely. When you call back in Orlando they dont pick up. 5. they have advertised that they give E-pass -E-pass did not work, E-pass agency can sue me or put me in Jail. 6. I tried to reach out Customer care through hertz.com they dont answer either. The lady tells me call me and she does not pick up and tells she is on vacation or contact - we have to keep trying three different numbers and noone cares to respond to resolve it. It has been ages and we can get hold of them. When we try to calll them during business hours you will be on hold for hours together i dont have a time to reach during business hours since i am only bread winner in the family

Damage Resulting
It is causing lot of damage to my reputations with Express authority and more lot of credit card issues...It is causing pain, anguish, stress for entire family during our vacation. They spoil the vacaiton and gives us hard time. they are highly discriminatory -wE need to take action them immediately.
So much stress and spoiling the reputation and credit histroy as well

• Ti
    timwilliams Sep 19, 2009

Hello; upon flying to Phoeniz, AZ in 4-09 I booked thru Priceline.Com to get a car for 7 days from Hertz. I was required to pay $200 more than displayed on Priceline website at the time. Both Priceline and Hertz refused to refund me the money. The auto was only driven 140 miles and the final charges were more than the round trip flight from GSP, Greenville, SC. When I complained to Priceline, they started posting these hidden charges knowing it was wrong by Hertz and Priceline, but still all refused to refund my $200.00. I advice no one to use Hertz unless no other vehicles available. And, hesitate about trusting Priceline. "May the Borg find you William Shatner." ---- Go Citadel Bulldogs!!

Signed: Tim [email protected]

• harry_palm69 Dec 27, 2009

Boy, sucks to be you. Whaaaa, stop ### about little issues. Get a life, sucker.