Hero Hondawarranty and service

V

i have purchased a Hero Honda- Passion Pro on 15th Jan 2017 from Yuva Motors-Faridabad,

My complaint is here that- Handle is bend from the day one i.e from the showroom
I am facing a alot of problem due to bend in the handle

i have compalint to the assistant Manager of Yuva Motors to the purchased date and taken a written confirmation from him also about my complaint and he said that you will come tomorrow and we can resolve it

But theydidnt resolve my problem, whenever i visited Yuva Motors they said that you can come in the evening, morning, tomorrow

Once he has received my bike and kept it whole day, but didnt do anything on my problem

Kindly suggest me what do i do?

• Na
    nana deore Jan 27, 2012

I NANABHAU DEORE Cousin Brother Of Deceased Person (LATE MR.RAGHUNATH PARVAT KHAIRNAR) My Cousin Brother Died On Date 08/04/2017 In Road Accident He Was Member Of Herohonda Goodlife.
    On Date 28/07/2017 I Submitted The All Documents To Your Nearest Dealer Regent Autopoints Pvt Ltd. Malegaon For Claim Settlement. Wherever They Require New Document For Claim We Provide It To Them. Near About Six Months Pass To Give Them Documents But Still Date The Claim Is Pending. I Go To Dealership For Inquiry About Claim In Two Months. My Three Rounds Complete. Again They Give Me Assurance That We Are In Follow Up With The Company.
    I Am Also One Of The General Insurance Company Agent & I Know The All Rules. I Settle All My Claims Within 2 Months. Then Why Are You Taking So Much Time For It. Your Company Is One Of The Largest Selling Motorcycles Company Its Not Very Good Sign For Your Prestige. In Future I Will Tell To Each & Every Customer Only Purchase Motorcycle But Don’t Be A Member Of Hero Honda Goodlife. Its Very Harrassment Procedure. So I Again Request To You Please Look In To This Matter Seriously & Give Me A Valuable Reply As Earliest As Possible By You. Otherwise I Will Go To Publish In All News Papers & Channels About Your Companies Poor Service & Behaviour. If You Cant Handling Claim Process So Close Your Goodlife Scheme.

NANABHAU DEORE
    ([protected])

• Na
    Naveen veer Dec 10, 2011

I HAD PURCHASED A HERO HONDA CD DELUXE FORM AVNI MOTORS, NAJAFGARH. I HAVE A PROBLEM OF LOW MILEAGE (IT GIVES ONLY 45-48 KM/L) SINCE THE PURCHASING DATE.AT THE TIME OF PURCHASING THE VEHICLE SALES EXECUTIVE TOLD THAT MILEAGE WOULD BE 60 TO 70 KM/L.OTHER ISSUE ON MY BIKE MY BIKE HANDLE WAS HANDLE WO NOISES IN MY HANDLE. I AM VERY FRUSTRATED. BUT STILL NOW I AM GETTING ONLY SAME MILEAGE. MILEAGE.ALREADY I LODGED COMPLAIN TO THE DEALER IN THIS REGARDS, BUT STILL NOW THE PROBLEM HAS NOT BEEN TAKEN CARE OF.
    SO KINDLY RECTIFY THE PROBLEM, OTHERWISE YOU GIVE ME THE LETTER IN THIS REGARDS AND TAKE A NECESSARY ACTION.THANK U. MY NAME IS NAVEEN KUMAR AND MY CONTACT NO IS [protected]

• Ni
    nirmal vp Oct 18, 2011

i purchased a new cbz extreme bike on may 2017, taken from ACE MOTORS PVT LTD, Leela Towers, Kallai Road, Kozhikode - 673002, Kerala, Phone: [protected]/2429988, Email: [email protected], , 2 free services are done..at first service i told them about gear slip b/w 3rd and 2nd gear, after services get slips b/w 2nd 3rd 4th & 5th gears...i also told about self starting problem...they take no actions towars this...i going to prepare complaints against this ..and also bike has a tickling sound in engine and something jerking in back side...proper servicesare not in there...3rd services r coming soon...what can i doooo...I'm planning to take them to the consumer court for this

• Ti
    Tilak 1957 Sep 20, 2011

When I reported for third service of my CBZ Extreme which was purchased in Feb 2017 at Sai Motors, Ambala Cantt on 03 September 2017 they even did not wash my bike. When I tried to start my bike next
    day it could not start and I found the spartking plug has broken due to over tightening by the mechanic. The workers are rude and do not attend the customers properly. I thing the mechanics are also not trained on the job.

• Ru
    rupesh.diha Jul 20, 2011

Dear Sir/Maa'm
    I RUPESH KUMAR gave my bike to AUTO NEDS -SERVICES(Janta Filtering Station, Sikandarpur D.L.F. Gurgaon) for 3rd service on last Sunday(17th July 2017) at 9am. The person told you can take your bike after 11am therefore you come after 11am.
    So I went back. after 11am I went service station. I watched carefully and found they didn't wash my bike. I told him regarding this but he didn't response me. If he didn't wash my bike so it can be possible didn't change oil. so its a humble request please take action against this service station.

• Mi
    mistryshreyash Jul 14, 2011

I am fully agree with above complaints because purchased 10-10-2017 new hero honda Passan proo, it is not push button start problam in sound it is taking so much time for starting, think how much big this problem.
    I hope after so many complaints for starting trouble hero honda technical team may do something, because it is the matter of zero customer not satisfaction.in shradha hero honda.
    I sincerely requesting to hero honda top management, looks about customer satisfaction & technical aspects.
    please do the needful at earliest...pls...

• Vi
    Vidhya Bhushan Singh Jul 12, 2011

I WANT TO PERCHASE NEW HERO HONDA GLAMOUR DISC BREAK WHEN I WENT TO DEALER MORADABAD M/S JAWAHAR MOTORS DELHI ROAD MORADABAD (U.P) I ASK ABOUT PRODUCT INFORMATION THEN HE HAS NOT SATISFIED TO ME, DEALER CHARGE EXTRA PRICE LIKE ###., EXT. WARENTIEE & INSURANCE HELTH POLICY, TEFLON COATING EXT., BUT I WANT TO PURCHASE EX. SHOWROOM PRICE WITHOUT EXTRA CHARGES.

• Av
    avijit hazra Mar 01, 2011

I HAD PURCHASED A HERO HONDA SUPER SPLENDOR(125cc) FORM AVIK MOTORS, NEAR G.T ROAD ASANSOL. I HAVE A PROBLEM OF LOW MILEAGE (IT GIVES ONLY 25-30 KM/L) SINCE THE PURCHASING DATE.AT THE TIME OF PURCHASING THE VEHICLE SALES EXECUTIVE TOLD THAT MILEAGE WOULD BE 50 TO 55 KM/L.BUT STILL NOW I AM GETTING ONLY 25-30 KM/L MILEAGE.ALREADY I LODGED COMPLAIN TO THE DEALER IN THIS REGARDS, BUT STILL NOW THE PROBLEM HAS NOT BEEN TAKEN CARE OF. SO KINDLY RECTIFY THE PROBLEM (55KMPL), OTHERWISE YOU GIVE ME THE LETTER IN THIS REGARDS AND TAKE A NECESSARY ACTION.THANK U (AVIJIT HAZRA PH-[protected])

• Ri
    Rishi Agrahari Feb 14, 2011

Sir,
    I had purchased my Hero Honda Hunk on 25 March 2017, and after few days my Bike met with an accident so I went to the showroom from where I had purchased the Bike (Siddhant Motors, Chattarpur) they said that you will get your claim till the spare parts are available and it is going to be 1 year and still I have neither recieved my claimable amount and neither the damaged parts of the bike.
    Even when I went to them for the clarification they ignored me and behaived with me very badly.
    Even the servicing of my bike was never done properly by them and the promise that they would give me Hero Honda Passport but after few days their one of the employee(PremVeer) went into another company and now they say that its not their liability to provide the Hero Honda Passport what should I do?
    Should I knock the doors of consumer court.

regards,
    Rishi Agrahari

ANURUDDH Jan 27, 2011

I BOOK MY PASSION PRO ON 11TH OF JAN, BUT IT IS TOO NECESSARY FOR ME, I DON'T RECEIVED MY BIKE SO DO SOMETHING ; MY NAME IS ANURUDDH KUMAR PANDE; VADODARA ; I BOOKED MY VEHICLE AT CENTURY BIKES -PANDYA BRIDGE ; MY BOOKING NO IS 17678, MN0-[protected]

Noorul Islam Nov 29, 2010

I Noorul Islam from New Delhi, Purchase splinder Byke from Ess Aay Agencies (I) Pvt. Ltd and got it serviced from ARC Motors Pvt. Ltd. Okhla phase-11, This is my 6th free service and from 3rd service onwards I have the same complaint that some noise is coming from Chain Box side and Leakage of oil but I afraid that my complaint is not attended.My Last service was on 22.10.10, Registration No.DL6SAE 5929, Job Card No.22341, Supervisor name is sudhanshu, Mechanic name is Manjeet, Retail Invoice No.29351.I am not satisfied with the quality of service provided by ARC Motors again and again I am facing the same problem in my Byke.Please look into my matter, it is urgent as I go to a long route with my Byke everyday.Hope necessary action should be taken from your end.

• Gi
    GIRISHdubey Aug 31, 2010

I am fully agree with above complaints because last week i also purchased new hero honda pleasue, it is not push button start nor kick start it is taking so much time for starting & finally it start by push button not by kick, & this is made for girls so think how much big this problem.

I hope after so many complaints for starting trouble hero honda technical team may do something, because it is the matter of zero customer satisfaction for a leading auto player.

please do the needful at earliest.

GIRISH
    [email protected]

• As
    ashwini_dharwa10 Aug 17, 2010

My Bike (PASSION PRO) UP/16/Z/0680 has been serviced from DIVINE AUTO, Noida (UP) couple of day ago but service has not done properly

I have facing lot of problem such as:
    Low mileage (30 imply)
    Chain Pocket sound
    Low pick up
    Break shoe
    No coating and polishing material available

I have already mentioned some of them at the time of servicing but none of them resolved.

For each complain they told to refill new engine oil. in last 7 month I have refilled new oil 7 time.

Apart from that after one day of servicing oil tank has leaked on highway and when I reached to service center then there is a loss coupling problem of oil removal pocket and service man is around 14 year which shows how the promotion of servicing by expert false.

My complains are 1) Poor servicing 2) less experienced staff 3) low quality material and 4) irresponsibility.

With regards,
    Ashwini
    [email protected]

• Sh
    Shri Kishan Prajapat Aug 16, 2010

I am Shri Kishan Prajapat from Jodhpur. I have purchases byke month of June due to second service but not satisfied reply by Mahindra Auto Service, Jodhpur. Mobile no. [protected]

jathadhari Aug 13, 2010

dear sir
    i have purchased a cbz xtreme on your authorised dealer .myproblem is some sound is coming from engine .i also contact with a your authorised servicing centre.they told me my vechle is manufacture defects.please kindly contact withme on-[protected]

• Pp
    p paarg Apr 08, 2010

Dear Sir,
    I have purchased CBZ XTRME from your authorised showroom before 6 months. After 4 months vehicle is giving lot of problem regarding spare part. For example sudden breakdown of clutch plate & clutch wire at differnt time. I also want to mention about average. The average is in the range of 35-40. Although I also complaint these things at the time of regular servicing but no positive response getting from there side. Whatever servise getting from authorised service center is too poor.
    From last 12 years I am using Hero Honda Splendor but no such problem occured.So I have prefered CBZ X. So I request you to kindly look in to the matter My mail ID is [email protected]

• Ai
    AIT Mar 24, 2010

Sir,
    As i mentioned above company dealer point is involved in illegal activities like with out receipt they are collecting cash upto 5000 to 8000 rs.
    The amount which they are collecting is for spot delivery with out booking.. these people are herasing out the local people for out commers they are giving the vehicle ..
    Pls consider this issue in serious and take action on the delar point..

RAVI MOTARS
    B.H.ROAD
    TUMKUR.

Anand sagar bangalore Mar 10, 2010

hi...
    i m Anand your customer... i'm using your karizma. and great thing about it rear suspension is not working properly... and no your service station are not able to correct it...

i gave my bike for fourth fifth free service... and they charged for 55 RS for replacement of rear break shows...so please tell me for what we give for service, only for wash and replace engin oil?

> they had charged some amount for tuning the rpm of engine then after when i shows bill to station manager (Mr vardhan) and his staff, they took recipt forcely from me... then after they gave me anothe bill..

service station detail... sai moters
    218, 100 feet ring road, bansankari, 3rd stage, bangalore.

i have a humble reqest please tell in which service station i shoud give my bike for servicing??? Anand sagar
    Hero honda karizma...
    [protected] i hope i'll get justise for my bike...

• Ka
    kamal mohanty Jan 19, 2010

Your authorised dealer Sunny motors, Cuttack, Orissa forced us for paying the polish charges and many more charges, which is not bear by me.Also they told me if you don't pay this charges, then you don't have to parchase the bike.
    and also this deales shows a rude behavior to us

Regards

Kamal Mohanty
    Orissa
    Cell-[protected]

• Si
    siva8 Jan 11, 2010

i brought splendour nxg from visakhpatnam model -2017 the problem r much more sever
    1)poor pick up
    2)carburaotr complaint
    3)engine jerking regularly
    4)handle bar problem
    5)wat else every thing...

but one most advantage its yielding me some 70kmpl its very good sign...

• Ar
    archit Nov 09, 2009

i book my karizma bike in 27th oct 2017 in united agency, kerve road, pune with full amount and with all required document as per say by office guys.in 29th oct i rec. my bike with out reg. no.than co. staff tell me ur passing all ready done.your no. will come with in 2-3 days.in 3rd Nov. i got a call from show room that there was some problem with staff so you have to come again for passing.so again i go there in 4th November for passing at last after finish all formalities i was waiting for my no.but to day is 9th nov and in this position co. staff telling me that you not give us all document so u have to come again with all document .now the main problem is that in india rule s we can not drive bike more than 100 km before registration.and till date my bike running is more than 225km.i all ready pay 3-4 times penalty in traffic control department.now i am forcing co. that refund that amount what ever charges you wanna to deduct it but they are not ready to listion any thing.they should check these document at the time of booking.very bad bad experience.if any one can be help me out from this matter than plz help me.

• Ko
    koolsagar143 Nov 03, 2009

sir,
    MY LOAN NO : LTBNG00006711928
    NAME : V.dayananda
    PRESENT ADDRES :c/o PRINCIPAL GOVERNMENT UNANI MEDICAL COLLEGE.BANGALORE.5600079.PHONE [protected]

I TOOK ICICI TWOWHEELER LOAN.CLOSED @25/08/2017.BUT NOT RECEIVE IN NOC)NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATION LETTER UPTO TILL DATE.PLEASE PROVIDE THE NOC DOCUMENT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.I REQUEST YOU SEND MY NOC TO ABOVE ADDRESS
    SINCEARLY
    V.DAYANANDA
    EMAIL [email protected]
    [protected], [protected]
    BANGALORE 560079

• Ka
    karteek.j Aug 28, 2009

my byke (karizma ...ap 16 bg 2654)is been leeking fuel due to excess flow of petrol...i asked for a change of carborator in company because its in warrenty period in vijayawada, andhra pradesh... staff are saying some thing to me to change flute and needle and even they are adding me that i have to pay bill of 600 for that spares... this problem is been repeating from many months every time they are saying that its due to dust and cleaning the part...so i request company to please sanction me a new carborator

thanking you

j.karteek

• Pa
    parmod Apr 30, 2009

i purchased a bilke cd delux from VASHISTA AUTOMOBILE YAMUNA BRIDGE ROAD, MOHNA DISTT FARIDABAD on 01/01/2017 having engine number HA11EA89K123, CHASSIS No MBLHA11ED89L00562, KEY NUMBER 1648. COLOUR BLACK, SERVICE BOOK NO 614679.
    inspite of my so many remainder for RC of bike it is not povided by Hero honda dealer & according to law the temporary number is just for one month & i had already paid a challan twice for tht. It has been four month passsed but i hvent recieved my bike RC .
    so i request you to kindly take a concreate & early action on this matter otherwise i shall compell to go to consumer court.
    thx with regards
    Parmod kumar
    mobile: [protected]
    Dealer name : VASHISTA AUTOMOBILE YAMUNA BRIDGE ROAD, MOHNA DISTT FARIDABAD
    PH:[protected], MOBILE [protected], [protected]

sathish Nov 09, 2008

your service is not good and they are non giving any respect to the customers...they are not responing the customers...this happpened in suguna automobiles coimbatoer...if you dont any action towards this i have to move futher action...

• De
    deepa123 Sep 01, 2008

I liked the content on this site. Would like to visit again. From:http://www.deccansojourn.com

sandeep Sep 01, 2008

I have bought Hero Honda CBZ Extreme bike one month ego in southern stores in chennai. I have gone for first servicing. four days after servicing Gear rod has been fell down and horn is not working. Some sounds are coming from the bike. I think they haven't do any thing in servicing. i feel very sad about that. I bought it for 64000/- with in 2 months.. the bike become like this... very poor servicing...

• Di
    Divas Vats May 02, 2008

Vikas auto wheels aligarh unable to solve the fault in my achiever 3930 after 8 times of engine repairs ... very disappointing... just got irritated...

Divas
    Aligarh

• Ra
    Rajkumar Aug 08, 2007

Arrogant Staffs, I ve lost my money servicing here in Suguna Automobiles, Coimbatore. No i regret for taking the service there, I cud have serviced in some other local place. Do not even find a smile in anyones face there, wat are the senior officials doing. When u go in to get a new bike they show all good faces and then later they make u wait for more than an hour, for any quires. TOTALLY UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER CARE, at HERO HONDA ( SUGUNA AUTOMOBILES - COIMBATORE).

Ive almost changed all major parts in my bike and spent around 4000rs and still am not satisfied with the service.

• Sh
    Shilpa Ponkshe May 30, 2007

I bought Hero Honda Pleasure yesterday... Service dept told me there is 700 ML petrol in it... but it went only for 9KM... On the first day itself i have to keep it midway and go hunting for a petrol bunk... this is VERY VERY FRUSTRATING... There is certainly something wrong and people at delivery making some money out of petrol... VERY DISAPPOINTING EXPERIENCE... It's funny name "JUST FOR HER" if this is the level of service you are giving on FIRST DAY ITSELF...

Dealer is CITY MOTORS, PUNE Bhandarkar Road.