HDFC Credit Cardnon receipt of statements

D

I have a hdfc credit card and i have signed up for the statement online as i travel a lot. So far they have rarely sent me my statements online and sometimes they do not send me the statement by post either. Every time i have to remind them about it. So they do not send the statement and then they try to charge a late fee. When i complained they had the cheek to say that i should pay up based on the charge slips that i have. Quite ridiculous!

They also have a facility to check your credit card online... For this you have to have a hdfc bank account... Which is ridiculous once again, as when i tried to log in they said that since i have not checked my bank account online, for sometime the ipin is not valid anymore; i have to send a written request for a ipin number... So since if i am traveling I barely have a choice of being able to make my payments on time.

Strange card!!! As opposed to this i get my citibank statement online for the past 3 years and have never had a problem with it. It is also so easy to check your credit card account details online.

• Ye
    yeshraj sethia May 27, 2007

I have applied for on line information about credit card but still i dont get it. Poor service!

• Bh
    bhavin piyushkumar oza Aug 10, 2007

Strange card!!! As opposed to this i get my ICICI credit card statement regular every month .

sathishramu Sep 24, 2007

i have applied for a credit card still know and do not the position of my application, please inform regarding this to mobile No9448448136.

• Am
    Amit Agarwal Oct 12, 2007

Hi,

I had registered for auto debit of my MetLife insurance premium from my HDFC bank credit card : 5176 5210 0200 6296.
    The amount was debited twice( 06/07/2006 and 06/01/07). But it was rejected on 6th July,2007. Could you please suggest why was it rejected.

Regards,

Not received statement.

• Pr
    prabhat kumar Dec 03, 2007

Dear sir,
    i tried to pay my vodafone tele bill(9825516980) on dated 27/11/07 at around 9:45p.m through hdfc credit card(5176521004537223) even though amount of Rs.1188 has been debit but its not credited to my bill.i talked to customer care but no gain.
    pl.look in to the matter.

• Ta
    Tarun Kumar Dec 05, 2007

I had HDFC Credit card ( 4346771007302608) , without asking to me , card was upgraded & it was sent to my old address. I had given request for changing my mail address thrice as i was transfered from my original location on my official letterv pad. Nobody is concerning over it. this is the way how your company is behaving , I am having association for the last four years with HDFC credit card & also having the salary & saving account in HDFC Bank.

• Ar
    arti marwaha Dec 22, 2007

Getting tensions calls from hdfc & people dont know how to talk even i m paying all the amt but i ahve asked for the complete statment but again no resomense.

Kindly check.

• Ta
    Tarkeshwar Mishra Jan 06, 2008

Sir,
    Through an agent I apllied for Credit Card in June'2004.
    He asked for payment of Rs. 950/= for that at that time.
    I was make a Payment by Cheque Of Rs. 950/= in the name Of HDFC Bank LTd. and subsequently the above cheque was cleared On 07-06-2004 from my Bank A/c.

The amount was cleared by HDFC Bank LTD. Branch - SaradBose Street, Kolkata

But till dateI I have not received any Credit card or not refund of my money.

My Bank A/c Details as Follows.
    Bank Name : Liluah Co-Operative Bank.
    Cheque No.: 486039
    Cleared On :07-06-2004
    Amt. : 950/=

Please do the needful, so can I get my money refund.

Thanks

manoj thakkar Apr 22, 2008

i had requested for hdfc credit card i applyed before 2 months but i didnt get any answer

• Du
    dulal pal Apr 26, 2008

I HAVE AHDFC CREDIT CARD FOR 4 YEARS BUT NO INCRESE MYLIMIT. I REQUEST TO MANY TIMES BUT NO RESULT.

• Kg
    K Girish kumar May 03, 2008

I have started using my HDFC Credit Card in Dec 07.I received first statement well in time.However, next statement I didn't receive. I called customer care to get the due amount and paid in cash to avoid late charges.Now I've stopped using my card to avoid the hassles.If only I could receive my statements thro' courier.Please do the needful.

• Un
    Unknown May 21, 2008

I applied for a credit card with HDFC. After a series of verifications one fine day I received a call from Blue Dart couriers asking for my address to deliver the card that was approved for me. This is so ridiculous I got to know from the courier representative that I was assigned the card instead of HDFC sending a message about this. Secondly the Blue dart courier person neither turned up nor called me to deliver the card to me. I searched for the number on the web and called Blue dart couriers, Hyderabad and was informed by the female receptionist that the representative started with the card and will reach me that very day. Later he never showed up. In spite of my repeated calls to Blue dart couriers no one answered my calls. I gave up after trying for 3 days. Ultimately the essence of this incident is I developed a strong aversion towards HDFC and now I am not desperate to have that card. Very unacceptable service both by HDFC and matching courier service ( Blue dart couriers) as well.

• Na
    Nagu Jul 05, 2008

hi friends,

I am Nagu..I am using HDFC credit card. i purchaged 3000/- from spencer plaza in March 2008. I paid directly to the HDFC Credit card Executive, he came to my house and collected the amount and he given me the slip. Now they are asking to pay again. I am not having the slip for evidence. I contacted the HDFC they said that person left the HDFC. so, i have to do now..

• Ro
    Rohit Mehra Jul 28, 2008

i have aplied for the HDFC credit car but after few days i got a letter from HDFC that my signature were not matching with thier records and have to send the received document back with get updated my signature speciemen to the HDFC .

So please advice where i can drop or send the document, can i drop the same to ATM drop box and after that in how many days i will receive the card.

• Bk
    B.K. Chaturvedi Oct 14, 2008

Please fax/email the statement of Bhuvan Kumar Chaturvedi for the month period of August- September where Rs.13.226.47 due? The detail of the Card is as follows:

Name : Bhuwan Kumar Chaturvedi

Card No : 5566 2042 00080573 on this number?

Fax No: - 0124-4107064 & 4107065

If you need any clarification, please call me on 9811111248

• Su
    subhash singh Nov 17, 2008

i have paid Rs 1410 on my due date 25/10/08 but my nexy statement show my payment is late . & late fees will be charged Rs 600 .
    that is wrong.
    so i want waver Rs 600 late fees.

subhash singh

• Ki
    kingkumar07 Mar 03, 2011

Having read about the complaints above, I feel that it is our own responsibility to tkae delivery, check statements online & offline, pay bills in time, update changes in contact info, no., mobile, email ID etc.. Once we are 100% clear from our end, we can expect a better service. I have been with HDFC since 2006. I started with a Corporate Savings Account, Value Plus Credit Card, then Gold and now I own a Platinum. Not even a single clash in this period with the Bank. Once I paid my bill late (Rs. 189.00) as I didn't have access to bank in any way. HDFC never charged a single pie from me for this delay.

• Ya
    Yash chandna Dec 03, 2015

My salary has been credited to my account but i can't transact that because you peoples are not supporting me i gonna suu you hdfc i need money because i met with an accident yesterday but you guys are not even getting my call everytime your extensions are on hold i gonna make a big issue for this

• Hd
    HDFC Bank_Cares Dec 04, 2015

Dear Customer,

I request you to write to [email protected] along with your account details, contact details and above mentioned concerns with ref ID- TTU041215-05 in the subject line. Will get back to you.

-Anay
    HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices