HDFC / Credit Card — credit card cheat!
I owned a credit card with HDFC in 2005 and i have surrendered the card in the same year. After one year my saving account was put on hold by HDFC credit card department saying i had to pay Rs.5000/- to continue have access to my savings account.
I never had any outstanding payment when i surrendered the card. After one year i get a letter that i have a outstanding payment of Rs.5000/-. This is ridiculous... HDFC is cheating its own customers.
More HDFC / Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- HDFC bank Credit Card - late fee charges
- Smartpay, HDFC - deactivate facility
- HDFC Bank - fund transfer with imps
- HDFC Home Loan - agreement fooling customers
- HDFC Bank Ltd - releaving and full and final settlement of my providend fund and pending salary
- HDFC bank - unauthorised amb and other hidden charges
- HDFC bank - related credit card
- HDFC bank - personal loan
- HDFC Ergo - no claim
- HDFC - credit card not received till now