HDFC Personal Loan — making fool of their existing customers
I wanted to apply for a personal loan and I thought it would be best if I apply in the bank where my salary is credited, i.e., HDFC Bank. When I logged onto the site, the eligibility criteria for loan was the following for the salaried people:
1. Proof of Identity (Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License).
2. Address Proof (Ration card Tel/Elect. Bill/ Rental agr. / Passport copy/Trade license /Est./Sales Tax certificate).
3. Bank Statements (latest 3 months bank statement / 6 months bank passbook).
4. Latest salary slip or current dated salary certificate with latest Form 16 .
When I had all the above four documents ready, I went and met the person in the loan department. To my surprise, he gave me a long list of documents apart from the above four. Then only I came to know that they are fooling people through they foolish ads to attract people. Inspite of being an account holder and my salary being credited in that bank, they could not help me. Some of the documents that he quoted were printout of company's home page site on the net, previous company's relieving letter, a letter from the HR of the company, etc., these are some of the things that I can remember. So this clearly shows that they make just want to make fool of their customers and waste their time.
More HDFC Personal Loan Complaints & Reviews
- HDFC bank Credit Card - late fee charges
- Smartpay, HDFC - deactivate facility
- HDFC Bank - fund transfer with imps
- HDFC Home Loan - agreement fooling customers
- HDFC Bank Ltd - releaving and full and final settlement of my providend fund and pending salary
- HDFC bank - unauthorised amb and other hidden charges
- HDFC bank - related credit card
- HDFC bank - personal loan
- HDFC Ergo - no claim
- HDFC - credit card not received till now