Menu
Hardee's Restaurants
customer service contacts

Hardee's Restaurants
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

512 complaints
66 resolved 446 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Hardee's Restaurants. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

+1 877 799 7827
(Guest Response)
Guest Response
12 18

What is Hardee's Restaurants’s email address?

Hardee's Restaurants’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

Hardee's Restaurants website

Hardee's Restaurants working hours

Mon 7:00 am - 7:00 pm Tue 7:00 am - 7:00 pm Wed 7:00 am - 7:00 pm Thu 7:00 am - 7:00 pm Fri 7:00 am - 7:00 pm Sat Closed Sun Closed

What category is Hardee's Restaurants related to?

Hardee's Restaurants is related to the Food & Beverages category.

What are the social media accounts of Hardee's Restaurants?

What is Hardee's Restaurants's Facebook?
Connect with Hardee's Restaurants via Facebook at Hardee's Restaurants
What is Hardee's Restaurants's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Hardee's Restaurants on YouTube at Hardee's Restaurants
What is Hardee's Restaurants's LinkedIn?
See Hardee's Restaurants's portfolio on LinkedIn at Hardee's Restaurants
ADVERTISIMENT

Hardee's Restaurants information: contacts, address, founders, CEO, services, and products

Hardee's Restaurants is a multinational company founded on June 23, 1960 by Wilber Hardee with its headquarters located at Franklin, Tennessee and key people behind it being Ned Lyerly, CEO.. Hardee's Restaurants has the following subsidiaries: Subsidiary. Hardee's Restaurants deals in the Restaurants industry and offers products such as Hamburgers, chicken, Sandwiches, french fries, soft drinks, milkshakes, salads, desserts, burritos, nachos, coffee, breakfast, wraps

Expand Collapse all
Who is the founders of Hardee's Restaurants?

Hardee's Restaurants was founded in Wilber Hardee.

When was Hardee's Restaurants founded?

Hardee's Restaurants was founded in June 23, 1960.

What industry does Hardee's Restaurants compete in?

Hardee's Restaurants competes in Restaurants industry.

How to write a complaint about Hardee's Restaurants?

To write a complaint about Hardee's Restaurants and get an answer from the officials of Hardee's Restaurants, Complaintsboard.com's objective complaint writing and answer providing system can be used. Product shipment, payment, communication, billing, and any kind of service-related complaint about Hardee's Restaurants can be filed via the specific Hardee's Restaurants complaint section.

Overview of Hardee's Restaurants complaint handling

512 Hardee's Restaurants reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 26, 2007. The latest review We have ordered burgers multiple times was posted on Aug 1, 2022. The latest complaint did not get what I ordered was resolved on Dec 19, 2014. Hardee's Restaurants has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 512 reviews. Hardee's Restaurants has resolved 66 complaints.

Additional information

Locations

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Hardee's Restaurants?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hardee's Restaurants Customer Service. Initial Hardee's Restaurants complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hardee's Restaurants above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hardee's Restaurants. Discuss the issues you have had with Hardee's Restaurants and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Hardee's Restaurants’s complaints

C
11:16 am EDT

Hardee's Restaurants - We have ordered burgers multiple times

The burger patties are burned and crunchy, they dont have what you order on them. I went by today 8/1/22 at 945 am and ordered breakfast my order was incorrect. I ordered 2 omelet biscuits 2 sausage and egg and 4 sausage buscuits. I received 4 plain biscuits 1 sausage and egg biscuits. I am done eating here. I am treated rudely I get what someone else...

H
6:35 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hardee's Restaurants - Big cheeseburger meal medium sized

On July 28, 2022 at 4:05 pm, I ordered a Big Cheeseburger meal plain, saying several times nothing but meat, cheese and bun. Several times repeating plain burger. My total was $9.35. I opened my sandwich as we pulled onto interstate only to find it slathered in mustard, ketchup, onion, and pickle. It was cold as if it had been sitting for a while as were...

O
2:27 pm EDT

Hardee's Restaurants - Rude employee

Hello. I just tried to place an order with the Drive Thru at the Hardee’s in Laurel, Ms on 16th Avenue. I pulled up to place my order and I started my order. I first told them I had 2 separate orders and the employee said “What”. I told her again what I needed and began to place my order. I ordered a plain cheese burger combo with just meat cheese and...