Hardeespoor service

M

I have been a loyal customer of hardees in myrtle beach and columbia sc, charlotte, nc, and chattanooga, tn, eating there nearly every morning for 25 years. Until several years ago, when I had occasion to travel into alabama and had the misfortune to stop, as usual, at hardees.

I pulled up to the drive-through at hardees in bridgeport, al and ordered a sausage biscuit with mustard, and they handed me a bag containing a sausage biscuit. I was three miles down the road before I opened the wrapper, and realized that they had neither put mustard on the biscuit, nor put a mustard pack into the bag.

So I returned to the restaurant and went inside and asked the surly clerk who had waited on me if I could please speak to the manager. After a five minute wait, a pleasant looking manager spoke to me and I showed here the sausage biscuit and bag and absence of mustard. She politely apologized, and took the bag from me, went into the back and returned the bag to me and said she he had taken care of that problem, and smiled again, and I left the store feeling that my problem had been taken care of satisfactorily.

A mile away from the store, I opened the bag and pulled out my now cold sausage biscuit, unwrapped it, and found mustard leaking from every portion of the circumference of the biscuit.

Obviously, the biscuit now contained more mustard by weight than sausage. I returned to the restaurant, obtained a comment card, and completed and mailed it and got no reply from either the franchisee or franchisor.

Three years later I have still not gotten an apology from hardees, and I have taken my business elsewhere. I estimate that I have reduced hardees gross revenue by $4500 since this happened, and I would bet that the franchisee who hired the smiling manager still doesn't give a rip about his customer's satisfaction with their service levels in bridgeport. (Where hardees is the only fast food restaurant. )

I smile every time I pass through that town, however, since every single person I meet there is told my "mustard story", and they tell similar tales about their experiences there, and explain that the guy who owns the franchise doesn't care because he sleeps with the manager. So much for franchise standards and quality assurance at hardees.

• Updated by Crystal Coquyt · Jun 01, 2017

I ordered my food and when Kyle brought my food he set it on the table and didn't say what it was or if I needed anything else. He wasn't polite and friendly at all. Very unhappy with the service. Don't think I will be coming back here again.

• Updated by Crystal Coquyt · Jun 01, 2017

Service was bad. Kyle was rude and didn't ask me if I needed anything else. Just put it on the table and walked away.

• Updated by Crystal Coquyt · Jun 01, 2017

Not happy with the service

• Na
    Naveed Anjum Sep 14, 2019

Hardees Emporium Mall Mis behave.mis guided me.and after transaction via Qr Code they didnot give me deal even i gave them TRANSACTION id.they nit cooperate me and say me your Deal 300 is not big for me..he humiliated me..plz take action..Manage name is Naeem iqrar
    Naveed Anjum
    [protected]

Janet Whitehead Jul 08, 2019

I had just sent in complaint wanted to send picture of receipt & Give store # but picture did not get attached and complaint was submitted. Hopefully this will get with complaint just sent

• Ir
    Irma Ali Jun 15, 2019

I order burger at around 1:40 Am
    They accepted my order via talabat go, it id now 03:21 and i m still waiting.no message nothing from hardees or food panda
    Reciepts and screenshots attached

Much disappointed
    Never ordering again

Jerry Helms May 01, 2019

Ordered two of the BIG Roast Beef Sand. special for $5. What I got was two buns that had to be opened to see two slices of RB between the buns. See attached pictures.

Jerry Helms May 01, 2019

• Kh
    Khaled Hashem Apr 10, 2019

How can I open a Pepsi cub and find a fly inside it and the crispy potato not crispy at all its oily if you wanna to name the mushroom just one piece. it its frist time in ksa to get this kind of discuss food ever specially from you guys.

• Ya
    yasnasr Feb 25, 2019

dear all
    this is to explain my last order from hardees

order so bad cold and no taste or sauce in sandwiches and
    cold loaded fries.
    however the order is to throw in basket not for eating
    i am not ready to order again from hardee's .
    attached is all info about my order .
    thank you for you kind support in adavnce .

• Pe
    Pete Barker Jan 23, 2019

4 girls have delt with a shift leader(Patrick Williams) rubbing up behind them, some he doesn't do it anymore. The truth is he has done this to Bailey, Shanaya, Jenna & Alana & they all can be asked about this. this needs to be stopped.

• Re
    RealMenagainsttrashycommercials Nov 19, 2018

Log on to onemillionmoms. com ad sign the petition to stop these disgusting, degrading commercials. Sign the petition today and send to all your friends and family to do the same.

• Br
    Bridgett63 Nov 14, 2018

This is my 5 piece chicken strip combo I received at Hardee's in Waynesboro va on November 7. I had to pull up and wait because they needed to cook them. I Do NOT feel like this is acceptable. I have ordered chicken strips at other locations and they are always much larger. This is ridiculous

• Bi
    billhudson Nov 12, 2018

The first 10 times I got a Real Deal I got the next to the smallest cup. Today I got the smallest cup (kids cup). What cup is the 16 oz. cup, the smallest (kids cup) or the next to the smallest cup (small cup)?

• Ds
    dswisely Nov 04, 2018

waited forever for chicken sandwiches...rest of the food was cold except for the fries...they got left off all together...fries do come with a combo last time i checked...ordered 2 of the baby back burgers...one had onion straws on it the other didnt...doesnt really matter because it was horrible...

• Ve
    veryddisappointed78 Nov 04, 2018

Hardee's in Archdale, NC on South Main St. is an absolute joke... manager carrying a tray to a table of people stops turns around and says "what the fu%$" ... it was horrible, this place is horrible!

• Cr
    Crystal Coquyt Oct 27, 2018

I came in and ordered a sandwich and when I got the food Kyle put it on the table and walked away. He didn't say what the sandwich was and didn't ask if I needed anything else. Was very rude. Wasn't happy with the service at all. Might not come back for awhile.

• Gr
    Greyjosh Oct 27, 2018

I'm Joshua Murphy and I work at the Hardee's on redbank road, in goose creek south Carolina. My manager is cutting my hours and she says it's because of my attitude. But she has an attitude most of the time. I'm very consistent when I work but I can't pay bills with only 16 a week. Her name is Robin Barley

• Er
    Erickad Oct 22, 2018

I paid 4.00 plus tax on this and WHERE is the meat sent back got the same thing what a rip off take the picture down what you get is not that. This food cost a lot and McDonald's burrito is 1.00 and full off meat and eggs. I feel as though you are ripping people off

• Me
    Melissa Sutphin Oct 22, 2018

Went to location #2973 ordered breakfast the girl (Deprincia) didn't even greet us. She held out her hand for money she didn't say the amount was busy talking personal business with other employees and then gave us our food didn't say thank you just slung our food at us. I opened my country ham biscuit to find a piece of ham the size of a quarter.

• Ak
    Akadonnarae Oct 15, 2018

Piece of metal in my chicken. I stop there a lot for the chicken tenders but will think twice now. My gum and tooth is sore... thank goodness I spit it out. I could have broke my tooth off.

• Do
    Donna Raines Oct 15, 2018

I received breakfast slider sandwiches that were missing eggs.

• We
    wendigohanni Sep 19, 2018

Seriously, every time I go into the location at plymouth, Indiana 46563. The chicken tenders are old, hard, and overcooked. Honestly I am surprised I go there anymore. Twice they have done this, I am nothing but nice and considerate to them. I don't mind waiting for more, just stop giving them to me stale, and overcooked.

• Un
    UnsatisfiedCL Sep 19, 2018

Visited the hardees in wetumpka al. went threw the drive thru. Henry didnt know about the coupon, was told 2 pull to window. then couldnt finish order due 2 him not asking was it anything else. just a very rude transaction. I eat hardees alot and lately i'd rather not, bc the employees are so rude there. order # 336681 3:01 pm sept. 8, 2017

Sandy100 Sep 18, 2018

Hot dog to shriveled and hard to bite. Didn't have pennies to give us change buns breaking waited 36 minutes on drive thru fries so hard you can't bite but you can snap them in half. This is a new resturant and it is so sad it needs fixed we love eating harder a but never again at this one that makes me sad cause it's close to home. Please help

• Lo
    lorenzo01 Sep 11, 2018

I liked the big bag lunch for me and my wife would get 2 to 3 times a week and split it for lunch, but there is not a 2 hamburber meal offered in the big star meal. The big bag lunch was the best loved the hamburgers

• Sh
    Shelby Peeler Sep 11, 2018

I went to the hardee's in cedar springs shopping center, spartanburg, sc 29302. I ordered three biscuits but they were burnt and hard. I tried calling hardee's four times but nobody answered. The last time I called the fax machine was turned on so it did not ring.

• Tr
    TriciaRose21 Sep 10, 2018

I visited the shawano hardees location (#1501252) on october 12 at 2:15 pm. I had only one special request... No mustard. Clearly the message was not received. Thanks for nothing.

• Re
    Ren'ee Sep 10, 2018

I didn't receive my whole order
    Had to drive back to get my taco
    By that time getting back thru the waiting line my other food was cold and nasty
    The manager was very rude
    The price for this was uncalled for when it wasn't even eatable. The bun was soggy so,
    I ended up throwing it away

• Le
    Lenore Marson Sep 10, 2018

I we through the drive through spent 30.00 on food and told to park. They couldn't even give me an estimated time my food would be ready but Two cars behind me recieved there food. The excuse the manager told me is that they have people in there lobby. Add if I'm not a customer too!

Jack Fulton Sep 10, 2018

A crew member was very rude to me in the drivethru 9/28/17 5:30 pm. She was slamming things around and cursing. She was representing your establishment in a very disrespectful manor. She was yellin at crew memebers . I will not be returning during the night shift .

• Na
    Nadeem Shahzad Sep 10, 2018

The picture displayed on the menu board and booklet of the chicken tenders was very interesting and I ordered it. Once I got my order the tenders were of entirely different shape and texture. This was unbelievable for me that Hardee's can do this thing to customers.

• Su
    Sue osborne Sep 06, 2018

I am complaining about the food I have got in location in Cumberland Kentucky has made me sick plus Frye's always cold the servants there are not nice

• Bi
    BillR99 Sep 01, 2018

Service is not good THE MANAGERS DO NOT CARE! Cashier in the window was very and on the headset. My food was wrong i order a bacon egg and cheese with extra bacon and i told them it wasnt no extra bacon on it..

• As
    Ashley Simpson17 Sep 01, 2018

I have had issues with there food being cold and they charged my debit card 3 times and gave me the run around about getting my money back. Very poor customer service

• Ni
    Nicole5218 Sep 01, 2018

Ordered 3 bacon&cheese thickburger combos with only ketchup. They had Lett, Tom, etc on them and did not receive all 3 fries

• Li
    Lissa E Sep 01, 2018

The manager (sue) is the rudest person ever. She treats her employees horrible, when she is in a bad mood, no one can ask her anything. Very unprofessional person, yelling at them in front of customers. She needs a serious attitude adjustment or new job!

Never going back in that place 🙁

• Se
    seaoats22852 Aug 29, 2018

I am appalled and insulted at the advertising on the Hardee's website under the $5 All Star Meals particularly the double charbroiled cheeseburger, fries, onion rings and 20 oz soda. Under the 20 oz soda it says;

20 OZ DRINK
    Because "water cups" are for liars.

Not all people like to drink sodas and are NOT thieves!!!

• Co
    Cortez Jackson Aug 28, 2018

Couldn't take order due to a suppose shift change pull around front and saw them on their phones

JessicaAydelott Aug 21, 2018

Went to hardees in wartburg tn to get me and my family dinner and waited 15 minutes just to get home with food that was horrible. The Frisco burger wasn't fully cooked the bin wasn't toasted and the bacon was raw. The fries were horribly cold and hard my 5 yr old wouldn't even eat them.

Jane Cain Aug 21, 2018

On Friday March 16, 2018 I went for a fish sandwich to bring home for dinner. I live less than 10 minutes from this location. It was as if the fish was fried for lunch and microwaved for 5 minutes prior to being placed on the bun.

• Ah
    Ahmedalnoaimi Aug 20, 2018

I ordered big hardy meal last night and the meal was awful, not the taste im used to have from hardees even though i orderd for pick up at midnight the staff should be full aware of what they are providing, the beef patty was burnt from the edges the fries was to hard almost no sauce - not much cheese like quarter of tea spoon

• Ed
    Eddie Morgan Aug 15, 2018

I stopped by the Hardee's in Danielsville Georgia today to grab a burger. I ordered with NO MAYO like I always do. I guess no one that works there knows how to read. This is not the first time my order was messed up but I assure you it will be the last because I refuse to eat and spend my money somewhere that the staff can't get an order right.